Identified! AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #1 - Kelly from VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know why Kelly McGinnis is not listed on NAMUS as a rule out for this Doe?

Realistically, what is the youngest you think this doe is? Does anyone understand dental records? Did this Does still have her wisdom teeth? If so, she could have been under 18, right?

IDK. Kelly was always my first choice for this JD. But they "think" Kelly was one of the Green River Killer's victims. I don't believe that's ever been verified, and I'm not sure I buy it.

IMO, JD looks much older than 20 in the pics where she's all made up. In her mug shots and post-mortem pics, she looks very young to me.

I didn't have my wisdom teeth removed until I was 30 something. My 18-year-old son is having his removed in a couple weeks. My 20-year-old daughter has NO wisdom teeth at all!

I don't understand the dentals, sorry.

What are your thoughts on Emma Vaughn?

Emma could be a possibility because of the Florida connection, and visually they look similar, but I think that although AR Jane Doe had frosted hair, I think her natural color is alittle bit lighter than Emma's--AR Jane Doe's eye lashes are light in some photos. I wonder if LE thought to contact local hair salons in the area where AR Jane Doe lived--if she had frosted hair, she was getting it frosted someplace, and lots of times people confide in their hair dressers.

I too, think she is older than we think, not younger.

IDK. Kelly was always my first choice for this JD. But they "think" Kelly was one of the Green River Killer's victims. I don't believe that's ever been verified, and I'm not sure I buy it.

IMO, JD looks much older than 20 in the pics where she's all made up. In her mug shots and post-mortem pics, she looks very young to me.

I didn't have my wisdom teeth removed until I was 30 something. My 18-year-old son is having his removed in a couple weeks. My 20-year-old daughter has NO wisdom teeth at all!

I don't understand the dentals, sorry.

What are your thoughts on Emma Vaughn?

Not sure if anyone has brought up this person:

Lisa Joy White
Missing Since: November 1, 1974 from Vernon, Connecticut
Classification: Endangered Mis...sing
Date Of Birth: February 2, 1961
Height and Weight: 5'0, 110 pounds

Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. White has a small pockmark on her forehead above her right eye. She was in very good physical condition at the time of her disappearance; she danced and did acrobatics. Her teeth are perfectly aligned due to the previous use of orthodontic braces.

Clothing/Jewelry Description: Green pants and a blue denim jacket.

White left her home in Vernon, Connecticut on November 1, 1974 to visit a friend in Rockville, Connecticut. After seeing her friend, she began walking home. She was last seen in the 100 block of Prospect Street in Vernon. She never arrived home and has never been heard from again. Authorities initially believed she ran away, as she had a disagreement with her parents the night before her disappearance. Her disappearance is now considered suspicious, however.

White's disappearance was one of five in a ten-year period in the Vernon area, including Janice Pockett. All of the missing were female; they ranged in age from 7 to 20 years old. Two of them were found deceased years after their disappearances but the other three, including White, remain missing. It is not clear whether the cases are related. White's disappearance remains unsolved.

If you have any information concerning this case, please contact: Vernon Police Department
860-872-9126
By:National Center For Missing & Exploited Children
See More

Here are two links for Lisa:
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/white_lisa.html

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1518dfct.html

I do not see a resemblence, but who knows? There are no fingerprints for Lisa on file, and it does not say anything about DNA to compare. It looks like they do have dentals to compare though--Lisa had worn braces.

Lisa White's NamUs page (under DNA Sample) indicates "Sample Submitted - Tests Complete". She is likely, although not definitely, in CODIS. (I wish they would explicitly state it so that we don't have to guess that this is what they mean)

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/2559/0/

And we know that El Dorado Jane Doe is in CODIS.

Not sure if this has already been said but honestly, I truly feel that if Americas Most Wanted gave this girl 3 seconds of airtime one night SOMEONE would call in and identify her. Come on, AMW! Three lousy seconds! If no one has already submitted this case to them I would do it in a heartbeat.

Here is another one:

Rachel Hanna Ziselman

Missing Since: September 5, 1977 from Pacific Palisade, California
Classificatio...n: Non-Family Abduction
Date Of Birth: September 30, 1965
Height and Weight: 4'8, 70 pounds

Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Ziselman has high cheekbones. Her hair was waist-length at the time of her disappearance.

Clothing/Jewelry Description: A white t-shirt over a yellow, blue and pink checkered bikini.

Ziselman was last seen in her hometown of Pacific Palisade, California at 4:00 p.m. on September 5, 1977. She was walking back to her family's residence from a supermarket two blocks away, carrying a bag of groceries, when she disappeared. Ziselman has never been seen again.

Ziselman was born in New York City, New York and resided in the Virgin Islands before her family moved to Pacific Palisades. Her parents were separated at the time of her disappearance. Both maintained their innocence in Ziselman's disappearance and agreed to take polygraph tests to support this. Few clues are available in Ziselman's case, but police do not believe she left of her own accord.

If you have any information concerning this case, please contact: Los Angeles Police Department
213-485-5381 OR 213-485-4189
By:National Center For Missing & Exploited Children

I sent it over to the NamUs case manager. Emma is not on Jane Doe's list of rule outs. We shall see!

Sorry to quote myself, but I also sent this in to the El Dorado PD. Haven't received a reply from either one.

I'm beginning to remember why I don't spend much time around the UID forum these days. Too frustrating!

Emma could be a possibility because of the Florida connection, and visually they look similar, but I think that although AR Jane Doe had frosted hair, I think her natural color is alittle bit lighter than Emma's--AR Jane Doe's eye lashes are light in some photos. I wonder if LE thought to contact local hair salons in the area where AR Jane Doe lived--if she had frosted hair, she was getting it frosted someplace, and lots of times people confide in their hair dressers.

I too, think she is older than we think, not younger.

I agree, she's older. She looks like a 20 something woman not a 18-20 year old. I think Emma is a good possibility.

I can't remember if we've looked at this girl before. She would have been about 23 when JD was killed. Height is off and some details are missing, but:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/v/vaughn_emma.html

What do ya'll think?

ETA - she went missing the same date JD was killed - July 10.

Sorry to quote myself, but I had sent this possible match into NamUs and the El Dorado PD. My computer recently crashed, so I don't know if anyone responded!

I have sent it in again via e-mail, but I'm not able to follow-up with phone calls due to job, so if someone here can do that - I would be eternally grateful!

I can't remember if we've looked at this girl before. She would have been about 23 when JD was killed. Height is off and some details are missing, but:

What do ya'll think?

ETA - she went missing the same date JD was killed - July 10.

My first impression on this was no-way it's her.

But an interesting thing is that the NamUs case file on the UID says her #9 tooth (i.e., left upper front) is capped. This is the same tooth that is chipped in Emma's photo.

On the other hand, Emma's Charley narrative says that she has had extensive dental work. NamUs indicates that other than the capped #9, all 31 of the UID's other teeth are in their natural condition with no fillings or restorations.

Thanks, Carl, you're getting good at reading that dental stuff. It sounds like a rule-out based on that.

I finally received a response from the NamUs case manager on the possibility of Emma Vaughn. He said they would check it out. If they can rule out on dentals, we should know fairly soon. The other possible deal-breaker for me would be evidence of childbirth for JD. Emma had a baby.

:twocents:
I finally received a response from the NamUs case manager on the possibility of Emma Vaughn. He said they would check it out. If they can rule out on dentals, we should know fairly soon. The other possible deal-breaker for me would be evidence of childbirth for JD. Emma had a baby.

it's very possible she was stolen when she was a baby or something?
Or perhaps with a family or friend?
Abducted and raised by FALSE parents?
:twocents:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/kahler_kimberly.html

We need to look for females that are at least

5'11'

it says this girl is 5'11'
[ the one this thread is about that is]
so we need to look for brown haired females too since she had brown hair when she died but bleached it...:waitasec:

also
blue eyes and front tetth are kinda fanglike and not real straight in front by the picture on there too..

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/kahler_kimberly.html

We need to look for females that are at least

5'11'

it says this girl is 5'11'
[ the one this thread is about that is]
so we need to look for brown haired females too since she had brown hair when she died but bleached it...:waitasec:

also
blue eyes and front tetth are kinda fanglike and not real straight in front by the picture on there too..

I think she's been ruled out.

The latest update from the case worker on JD's case with regard to Emma Vaughn being a possible match:

I have talked with Orlando PD and they are investigating to see if family has submitted DNA for comparison and Orlando is talking with El Dorado PD in Arkansas about the family. Family relocated to Arkansas.

Hmmmm. Emma's family relocated to ARKANSAS.

And here, once again, is Emma:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members