CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the daughters posted on another forum shortly after her father disappeared that the barber woman was insinuating that Bob's family was involved with Bob's disappearance. The daughter went on to say that the barber woman didn't really know the family and only had Bob's chronic lies to base her opinion on.

Why would Bob lie to the barber woman about his family?

Why is Bob's daughter calling him a chronic liar on a public forum? This is shortly after he disappears.

Bob must have confided in the barber woman and Fontelle about his family matters. Is this why the daughter's are trying to discredit the barber woman and Fontelle and point the finger of suspicion at them?

One of the daughters posted on another forum shortly after her father disappeared that the barber woman was insinuating that Bob's family was involved with Bob's disappearance. The daughter went on to say that the barber woman didn't really know the family and only had Bob's chronic lies to base her opinion on.

Why would Bob lie to the barber woman about his family?

Why is Bob's daughter calling him a chronic liar on a public forum? This is shortly after he disappears.

Bob must have confided in the barber woman and Fontelle about his family matters. Is this why the daughter's are trying to discredit the barber woman and Fontelle and point the finger of suspicion at them?

Everyone is pointing fingers at everyone in this case. There are plenty of suspicious players involved, IMO. Money & greed tend to bring out the absolute worst in people. Even people who wouldn't normally be shady or unethical.

I do believe LE knows something that has them looking in one particular direction. But are they still looking for Bob?

Everyone is pointing fingers at everyone in this case. There are plenty of suspicious players involved, IMO. Money & greed tend to bring out the absolute worst in people. Even people who wouldn't normally be shady or unethical.

I do believe LE knows something that has them looking in one particular direction. But are they still looking for Bob?

I certainly hope so...

I sent an email to the reporter who did the Feb LA Times article and asked her to do another story on Bob. If anyone else can do the same, it may help. Here is her email: paloma.esquivel@latimes.com

Probate Cases (2) - Updates

1. Conservatorship of Estate Only - Court Trial scheduled for May 5, 2010
  2. Trust Proceedings – Harrod Trust - Trial Setting Conference scheduled for June 7, 2010

http://www.occourts.org/online-services/

Sounds like Bob Harrod's kids complained to that board and had the thread removed. Won't happen here though! :)

Sounds like that could be. Don't know why, but my first thought was maybe he's been found, and that maybe he committed suicide and the family didn't want to be embarrassed about it, so wants it to quietly go away.

BTW, just curious, I can't get into the 4th thread about Shantina, said I didn't have permission, any idea why?

Sounds like Bob Harrod's kids complained to that board and had the thread removed. Won't happen here though! :)

Yeah, it certainly seemed like the family controlled the strings over on that site. It was walking on eggshells the whole time! It made me sick the way they used that thread to make cruel and disparaging comments about the missing father!!

Aug 20, 2009
(Hearsay/Daughter JM): I am guarded with my information as the PPD evidently have prioritized more time to read posts on this site as well as other sites.

Nov, 2009
Thread on another site with numerous postings by daughters “deleted at family’s request”

Feb 2, 2010
[snipped]
Bob Harrod's newlywed wife, Fontelle Harrod, said late last year that police were giving polygraph tests to family members and those close to Bob Harrod.

[snipped]
Loomis confirmed that police were using a lie-detector test, but would not disclose publicly the results or to whom the tests would be administered.

She pointed out that polygraph results would not be admissible in court, assuming police find additional evidence that a crime was committed in connection with Harrod's disappearance.

Mar, 2010
Bob is still listed as a missing person on the Placentia PD website

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/harrod-232302-bob-police.html
http://www.placentiapd.org/pd/default.asp?section=4&type=Missing&crumbs1=4&crumbs2=145

Sounds like that could be. Don't know why, but my first thought was maybe he's been found, and that maybe he committed suicide and the family didn't want to be embarrassed about it, so wants it to quietly go away.

BTW, just curious, I can't get into the 4th thread about Shantina, said I didn't have permission, any idea why?

BBM. Yeah, it needed some clean up.

Yeah, it certainly seemed like the family controlled the strings over on that site. It was walking on eggshells the whole time! It made me sick the way they used that thread to make cruel and disparaging comments about the missing father!!

Funny thing about the internet is you think you can make things go away, but they never do. Anything anyone puts out on the net stays there forever. I wonder if that site has gotten a subpoena yet? Now that I think about it, that might be the reason the thread is gone. I know WS has gotten subpoena's and LE has asked for a thread to be shut down while an investigation is going on. Food for thought.....

Good thinking, they didn't seem to care what they said over there, then "poof"

BBM

vulture definition

vul·ture (vul′c̸hər)

noun

1. any of a number of large birds of prey with a naked, usually brightly colored head and dark plumage, including the Old World vultures (family Accipitridae) and the New World vultures (family Cathartidae); esp., the New World turkey vulture: they feed chiefly or entirely on carrion and are found in tropical and temperate regions

2. any greedy and ruthless person who preys on others

Funny thing about the internet is you think you can make things go away, but they never do. Anything anyone puts out on the net stays there forever. I wonder if that site has gotten a subpoena yet? Now that I think about it, that might be the reason the thread is gone. I know WS has gotten subpoena's and LE has asked for a thread to be shut down while an investigation is going on. Food for thought.....

Yes, if the daughters that were posting asked for it to be removed......there will always be a way to retrieve the information.

Aug 20, 2009
(Hearsay/Daughter JM): I am guarded with my information as the PPD evidently have prioritized more time to read posts on this site as well as other sites.

Nov, 2009
Thread on another site with numerous postings by daughters “deleted at family’s request”

They sure found a lot of time to post disparaging comments about their father. That seemed to be their priority........That and trying to gain control of the trust.

~~BUMPING for Bob~~

Been driving by Bob's house so much and wondering where he could be :waitasec: My Dad is in the hospital and I sit by his side most days and can't begin to comprehend how someone's Daddy can be missing and not have something done to find him :shakehead:

Bob...You are in my prayers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member