NG 3/26/10: Breaking! New major development coming any minute in Haleigh case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty is getting desperate to get out...
"ma I'm not going to stay in here forever"

desperate actions of a desperate person-throwing people under the bus

making herself look more guilty

Has Misty thrown her own mother under the bus yet? Or is that for next week?
jmo

I honestly believe RC being cleared is the NG-AH version, he speaks more honestly when not under pressure to worship poor RC on the show. However he is compromising his journalistic integrity just for the sake of appearing on NG.

Let's not forget that AH stated to NG that Misty watches her show from jail. I'm afraid to say, given media's lack of coverage/info on some players/areas in this case (e.g., Ronald's taped jail convo's...), yet their over-coverage (repeticious but played up as "bombshells") in other areas/other players, it seems to me that, behind the scenes, there is a whole lot of media puppeteering taking place by LE. I'm not naive - I realize that this occurs in investigations but, to my knowledge, it usually occurs during a climax period, so to say, in an investigation, such as LE gaining new information that affirms who their perp is but needing the media to hold the information back from the public - or even report a misleading story - so that the perp isn't tipped off before he/she is apprehended. Just my suspicions but, IF this is the case, I am not comfortable with it. Specifically, I'm not comfortable with LE actively using the media throughout the investigation of a case - the lines become blurred and that, IMO, is the case in this case. Again, JMO~

Let's not forget that AH stated to NG that Misty watches her show from jail. I'm afraid to say, given media's lack of coverage/info on some players/areas in this case (e.g., Ronald's taped jail convo's...), yet their over-coverage (repeticious but played up as "bombshells") in other areas/other players, it seems to me that, behind the scenes, there is a whole lot of media puppeteering taking place by LE. I'm not naive - I realize that this occurs in investigations but, to my knowledge, it usually occurs during a climax period, so to say, in an investigation, such as LE gaining new information that affirms who their perp is but needing the media to hold the information back from the public - or even report a misleading story - so that the perp isn't tipped off before he/she is apprehended. Just my suspicions but, IF this is the case, I am not comfortable with it. Specifically, I'm not comfortable with LE actively using the media throughout the investigation of a case - the lines become blurred and that, IMO, is the case in this case. Again, JMO~

Great post!! Exactly how I feel. Seems things start up just as you have mentioned. Don't want it to be so, but looks suspicious sometimes. I just want the truth. If LE needs to play some games to get to the truth, don't have a problem with that. But, over a year later, games need to become truth and substance without hyper nonsense. Maybe I'm reading things wrong, I can admit it, but only when I see I'm wrong. :innocent:

Very good post, and your two points of the differences are well received and agree. Though I do stick to my first perception, I agree the two big differences set the cases simutaneously apart importantly in the areas they are different. Thank you for the last sentence of your post, it gives me hope, and spreading hope is giving back to Haleigh and her case, hugs.

Yes, we all have to have hope. Just the other day I made a post on Somer's thread when a news article was released about how long it took to research her perps computer. I said I didn't want to know about his computer, I wanted to know if his DNA could link him to her murder and my hope was fading fast that JH is responsible. I couldn't log on until about 10:00 tonight and I see JH was charged for her murder today. My hope was fading but it was restored tonight.

Haleigh's case has gone on for a lot longer than Somer's and there are still many people posting about it which means they haven't given up hope. I will never give up hope that Haleigh will be found and justice will be served for her.
Hugs back to you.
I am going way off topic--sorry!

Even if rc were not involved with the crime itself, his behavior would be the same.

Yes, misty was capable of harming and disposing of haleigh all by herself. What we don't know is when, where and how. Heck, we still don't know if she had a car. Did Nay or WBG drive her somewhere?

Misty is crazy and she is delusional.

I only have a minute to pop in but wanted to do so before I lost my train of thought on this particular subject. Did anyone else hear Tommy's lawyer when Nancy asked him about the information about going over to 202 the night Haleigh went missing and banging on the door?

He gave a pretty interesting spiel about how it came to be that Tommy gave the statement about going over to the trailer and knocking, he said he gave it after being in jail for a week and it was under intense questioning. He said they want to administer the poly to nail down that part of the timeline in the evening. The lawyer never said if Tommy's statement about going over there and banging was true or false, I think this will be one of the main questions they ask Tommy and if he passes this line of questioning he might indeed clear his name. Maybe he lied and said what he thought LE wanted to hear, or he told the truth and he never went inside the trailer, I am very interested to hear the outcome of this polygraph, If Tommy can pass the lie detector test to the satisfaction of LE and the FBI and clear himself of any wrongdoing he will be a step in front of his sister. That could be big.

Why does this silly little girl keep agreeing to be polygraphed, voice-analyzed, then polygraphed again when she KNOWS that she's failed every test she's been given??

Does she think that she'll get better at it with practice?

pufnstuf, you're right, she doesn't need anymore polys. Take away her Honey Buns. Then, she'll talk. It's that simple.

Okay, I didn't watch the show but read the thread....what is the major development? Ron is cleared, tommy is lying and misty failed another poly...

Somebody in the media should get the questions that were asked...NOW that would be a development!

In regards to the remarks NG and AH made at the end of the show in reference to Ronald Cummings.. I call BS.. And IF I were to really say what I am thinking I would be banned from here in a heartbeat....JMO

Yep, total BS! I thought that I was getting a big ole lump in my throat when NG talked about Ron's tears until I remembered the BBQ sandwich I ate for supper.................a real maloxx moment. I can't understand how AH can say that Ron has been cleared. :banghead:

Okay, I didn't watch the show but read the thread....what is the major development?

It appears that all of the women in Ron's life are still there for him. Yep, all four of them: Misty, Teresa, GGMS and don't forget Nancy.

Has Misty thrown her own mother under the bus yet? Or is that for next week?
jmo

I think that's on female friends and family week during sweeps in May ;) :innocent:

But I think the "key" (starting to despise that word) remains in looking at anyone and everyone Misty hasn't accused. Or she simply was out and doesn't KNOW. Too many possibiities and think its time for bed.

It appears that LE must have told every single person who took the test that they passed. Hey, if you're gonna lay down with dogs, you're gonna get some fleas. LE has been given the players exactly what the players have been giving them...NOTHING!

Typically there are only about four good questions on the poly. If LE was clever they should have a real good idea who Harmed Haleigh. They have had many opportunities to refine the tactics with this little girl.

I keep thinking about that young man doing serious time on misty's testimony....Good Grief!

Maybe AH wants Misty to see the show or someone to inform her that he states RC has been cleared and it will make her mad and she will spill the beans on him, if there is any to spill, which I highly believe there is. I agree with the earlier poster, I will believe RC is cleared when I hear it from LE, not AH!

Today was an extremely busy day for true crime with an arrest in the Somer Thompson case.

Since passing or failing a lie detector case is news that can be reported later I wouldn't worry yet that the media is losing interest.

We had an arrest in Somer's case today, little Marc Bookal found yesterday, more kids in Florida going nuts, it was a busy day.

When things die down and that could be as soon as Monday you will hear about this LDT if it is true.

And yes, I heard every single one of you screaming. Don't blame you one single bit.

Yes, we all have to have hope. Just the other day I made a post on Somer's thread when a news article was released about how long it took to research her perps computer. I said I didn't want to know about his computer, I wanted to know if his DNA could link him to her murder and my hope was fading fast that JH is responsible. I couldn't log on until about 10:00 tonight and I see JH was charged for her murder today. My hope was fading but it was restored tonight.

Haleigh's case has gone on for a lot longer than Somer's and there are still many people posting about it which means they haven't given up hope. I will never give up hope that Haleigh will be found and justice will be served for her.
Hugs back to you.
I am going way off topic--sorry!

Darling no off topic in your post, you spoke from your heart and the life experiences you have just endured personally in a case you cared about. We have a victory with Somer's, and your hope I see we'll have another victory in Haleighs, just don't know the Season, yet! I didn't follow Somer's case as you, but I'm honored to be along side you posting knowing that you cared everyday for this little girl. You are the wind beneath wings, angels as you, flutter other angels too!

I'll be back, cuz of the great people who care.

I think that's on female friends and family week during sweeps in May ;) :innocent:

But I think the "key" (starting to despise that word) remains in looking at anyone and everyone Misty hasn't accused. Or she simply was out and doesn't KNOW. Too many possibiities and think its time for bed.

I agree whole heartedly. Misty is the "key" is right along side of "Tot Mom" in my dictionary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo