WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
About a week or so ago it was rumored that " someone " might be staying at a relative's house up Blewett.... I drive past this place every day twice and have seen no vehicles there other than the one(s) normally there. So either he parks behind somewhere not visible from the road or maybe he's not really staying there. Just thought I'd fill ya in!! :)

Someone else said he was living with his brother in wenatchee.

After seeing that picture, sure doesn't look like the surfer/good looking guy someone described him as. I can NOT see MC or any young girl having any kind of affair with that guy.

Just because he may not look like an Adonis to some of us, doesn't mean that someone else, even of a much younger age, may not somehow find him attractive. (As a disclaimer, in no way am I trying to imply that Mackenzie did.)

Sometime charm wins out over looks. And he must have something charming about him, due to the fact that three women have been attracted enough to him, to marry him. JMO

Someone else said he was living with his brother in wenatchee.

Hopefully, a WSer (or two) will be doing some "drive-bys" in the very near future. :cool:

Now I am even more impressed with Puf's cartoonish and HILARIOUS drawing. She only had to change the hair color. It would be funny to put those side by side.

Back on the previous thread, some people were inquiring about who would be prosecuting this case. It seems to me, from the pulled quotes below, that it will most likely be Douglas County.

Steve Clem, Douglas County prosecutor and coroner, said he plans to be present when Dr. Gina Fino performs the autopsy. Fino works on contract to perform autopsies for the county.

snipped...

How odd that the coroner is the same person as the prosecutor. Seems like that would be a conflict of interest in some cases.

I can say for a FACT, that the nutrition people do NOT have access to the Morgue. You have to have special access via you're badge. If I'm correct, there are only a few people that have access to this during their shifts.

Now, I can't say whether he could gain access by another employee, because I do not know that, but I HIGHLY doubt it.

pufnstuf- I have something to change on your timeline.

The RUMOR that MC and JV recently broke up is FALSE.

FACT: MC & JV did break up about 8 months ago and got back together after a few days. They were very much together and going strong before all of this happened.

This comes straight from JV to me.

Melissa........do you think you could find out JV's birthdate so he can be charted on the astrology thread?

I'm glad you cleared up that rumor as I had also been told that they had NOT broken up.

FACT: MC & JV did break up about 8 months ago and got back together after a few days. They were very much together and going strong before all of this happened.

Melissa - puf does state it as a "rumor" in her timeline.

Didn't you just very recently meet JV? (If so, I don't know how you would be able to tell whether he was being truthful with you, or not.)

This is not to imply I don't believe what JV may have told you, by any means.

Just thinking about how Scott Peterson said a lot of things, to a lot of his 'long-time friends' (who took him at his word); that turned out to be totally untrue, once the true facts were known.

Yes, I realize that JV is a nice guy. JF may be a really nice guy, too, for all we know. So was Ted Bundy, from what I hear.

(Please don't take offense, because I DO appreciate your posts about JV)

snipped...

How odd that the coroner is the same person as the prosecutor. Seems like that would be a conflict of interest in some cases.

I think this is a rather common occurence around the country, puf.

Melissa - puf does state it as a "rumor" in her timeline.

Didn't you just very recently meet JV? (If so, I don't know how you would be able to tell whether he was being truthful with you, or not.)

This is not to imply I don't believe what JV may have told you, by any means.

Just thinking about how Scott Peterson said a lot of things, to a lot of his 'long-time friends' (who took him at his word); that turned out to be totally untrue, once the true facts were known.

Yes, I realize that JV is a nice guy. JF may be a really nice guy, too, for all we know. So was Ted Bundy, from what I hear.

(Please don't take offense, because I DO appreciate your posts about JV)

There really isn't a way to know for sure. The only people that know for sure are him and MC. However, I can usually tell when people are stretching the truth and it never seemed that way with him.

Thanks, Melissa... I'll change it.

Also have some stuff to add that liz sent... I'll get it all done in a bit.

Now I am even more impressed with Puf's cartoonish and HILARIOUS drawing. She only had to change the hair color. It would be funny to put those side by side.

Here are the two side by side!

Attachments

• 52243196.jpg
    52243196.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 92
  • jayeff.jpg
    jayeff.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 86
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online