WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the family and the LE know who killed Mac. They are waiting for proof or evidence to arrest. The reason I say this is several threads ( ok many threads back) it was reported WC called 911 three times. She appears to be smart so I don't think after 1 time she would call 2 more times. I think the killer called each time (3 times) and since she had been informed who the killer was she was scared to death and called for help. Since LE didn't want the public to know WC was being threaten by reading the report and asking questions till this resolved. SO LE had the calls covered up as practicing(which sounds fishy) This is what I think

Some people had some questions about the possibility of JF being at the candlelight vigil, but then said that it was confirmed that he wasn't there. I'm thinking some may be confusing the vigil with her memorial. There were no pictures of him at the memorial, which leads me to believe he was not there...but I don't know if he was at the candlelight vigil or not and I don't think it was confirmed that he was not there. So JF being at the candlelight vigil is a good possibility.

Maybe for an alibi while someone else moved her body?

I zoomed in on it and it looks like a silver gouge mark, straight and deep, as if caused from hitting something significant IMO ...definitely not a keying mark.

ETA: Just behind the headlight/running light.

Representative car for comparison...this is not MC's car.

Lower end 1997 GPs (SE, GT) came standard with a 3100 (3.1 Litre V6). If they had an optional 3800 (3.8 Litre V6) they bore this emblem on the front fenders.

I think this emblem is what we are seeing on MCs car.

Attachments

• 3800np[1].jpg
    3800np[1].jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 18
Lower end 1997 GPs (SE, GT) came standard with a 3100 (3.1 Litre V6). If they had an optional 3800 (3.8 Litre V6) they bore this emblem on the front fenders.

I think this emblem is what we are seeing on MCs car.

That would explain it...what a weird quark...the marking on MC's car is located just below the seam, just like in your picture...good job researching.

My Blackberry is activated by pushing one (big) button. My cell often times gets activated accidentally. Conversely, my cell is difficult to turn off and that has never happened accidentally. I don’t know if MC’s cell phone is the same way. I’m not familiar with her cell, so I’ll defer to those who are.

I have the same model of LG phone as MC. I don't put mine in my pocket, because, well, I am a girl and carry a purse. So I don't know if it easily turns off when in a pocket.

I do know, however, that to turn it off you have to hold the "end" button for several seconds (estimate of 3 to 5 seconds of continuous pressure). Also, it has an automatic lock that locks the keys after about 22 seconds. This prevents the other keys from accidently being used when in a pocket, for example. So, that being said, if her phone was in her pocket, and it was bumped or pressed due to outside pressure, the chances of it turning off are slim.

In order to unlock the phone, you have to press a button and then press the "ok" key on the phone. Pressing "ok" directly won't unlock it.

I don't know if the lock feature can be turned off. I am pretty savy when it comes to devices, and I have searched the phones features and have yet to find a way to turn it off. I could be wrong, as it may be hidden within a feature of a feature that I didn't discover.
But, when I first got the phone, I didn't like the lock feature and looked for a way to disable it. I couldn't find it, so I realized I would have to get used to it.

Let me know if you have any other questions regarding this phone.

There are two superwash car wash in Wen. on N. Wen. Ave. and one in E. Wen. on Grant Rd, with no security cameras. The boat dock at Orondo St. in Wen. Is with in 100yrds of Gold’s Gym with no security cameras.
I’m a local photographer and will post any local photos you would like to see. Let me know!

I don't know if the lock feature can be turned off. I am pretty savy when it comes to devices, and I have searched the phones features and have yet to find a way to turn it off. I could be wrong, as it may be hidden within a feature of a feature that I didn't discover.
But, when I first got the phone, I didn't like the lock feature and looked for a way to disable it. I couldn't find it, so I realized I would have to get used to it.

Okay, I just did some research and there is a way to disable the keyguard lock. I have several friends and co-workers who have this same phone, and they have never disabled theirs.

That being said, MC probably still had hers enabled, but since it can be disabled, she might have disabled it. I doubt it, but its possible.

I think the family and the LE know who killed Mac. They are waiting for proof or evidence to arrest. The reason I say this is several threads ( ok many threads back) it was reported WC called 911 three times. She appears to be smart so I don't think after 1 time she would call 2 more times. I think the killer called each time (3 times) and since she had been informed who the killer was she was scared to death and called for help. Since LE didn't want the public to know WC was being threaten by reading the report and asking questions till this resolved. SO LE had the calls covered up as practicing(which sounds fishy) This is what I think

You heard a rumor that she was informed who the killer was?

It's obvious to me that many WS members have been doing this for a long time. My question is to Liz, Hoppy, Salem and any other super veterens out there. Have you ever Sleuthed a case to finality, where LE was later found to have been publicly deceptive?

Definitely! However, I must say that I don't believe I've ever seen that deceptiveness carried out to the level to which I 'feel' it is in this case.

I zoomed in on it and it looks like a silver gouge mark, straight and deep, as if caused from hitting something significant IMO ...definitely not a keying mark.

ETA: Just behind the headlight/running light.

Representative car for comparison...this is not MC's car.

deleted

Nancee Drue, Sorry to mislead you . This is just my own opinion. Sleuthers were talking about LE changing and saying what they want to the public to know and I have always wonder why an intelligent person would call 3 times practicing supposely.

Nancee Drue, Sorry to mislead you . This is just my own opinion. Sleuthers were talking about LE changing and saying what they want to the public to know and I have always wonder why an intelligent person would call 3 times practicing supposely.

Thanks for the clarification.
Maybe a family member does know who the killer is?? Your thoughts could be true....I guess you won't know until an arrest is made.

Yes! I hope LE calls up the local shops and asks if any of the repair tech's did a job with red paint flecks embedded in the damage.

Spectulation: The damage on MC's car looks pretty high and sharp... maybe like damage from a rear truck or rear SUV bumper?

deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member