2010.04.05 Hearing Today Monday 10am EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
MN says they were contacted by defense in Sept. Then defense says they were sending a copying company to copy all the docs, MN said no and said defense themselves could come but they could not copy. Then defense said a week later that they weren't coming and just fax the docs on the 32 searches. MN said they were not comfortable with that and copied and hand delivered them to their office. After that , docs sat, no request, no nothing to come back and review any docs. MN says 'bombshell' ridiculous. MN says defense says it was a heavy burden to come to his office. He is sort of shouting now, outraged, says they had time to do media but couldn't drive to his office. Kind of funny.

Nejame: "How can they jump to this ridiculous conclusion of "bombshells" when they havent even taken 5 minutes to review these documents that we have hand delivered to them?"

MN is heated up!!!!

OMG MN can mop the floor well!!! Loved the judges smirk when MN mentioned the ten minute walk and 2 minute drive to his office.

oh snap! MN is my hero!!!! Hahaha he said if BZ has time to do tv interviews he can go on a ten minute walk to MN office!

Kc sorta smirked with JB and shock her head at Mark's staement when he said not 5 minutes ever to drop by hisoffice tolook at documents..........JB opted out

MN yelling about how JB is two miles away, can drive to TV stations to do interviews but can't drive to MN's office to look at documents.

Yes, notice that when NeJame talks, the Judge listens intently. When JB talks the Judge starts rocking in his chair, he does this invariably when he is irritated...
Baez is laughing while NJ speaks.

YOU are very observant! Thanks!

fwiw, for those who don't work in the legal field, - this is a VERY common thing - to go to the opposing attys. office to review docs. especially a massive amount of docs, like the TES docs.

MN is really getting worked up about the fact that the defense has not made a simple walk or short ride to his office to view the docs......MN getting VERY worked up......

The difference between MN and JB....Mark is a real attorney and it shows!

Ha. Laura Buchanan searched Blanchard. Searched supposedly on her own on Suburban....not part of TES. TES would not have records of this to give to JB.

If I ever need a good lawyer I will definitely want MN! He is precise and to the point.....and is courteous to the judge and court.

I secretly think Cheney wants JB to hang himself with these public, in-court beatdowns so he can sweep in and take over (and get all the glory).

He would look like a hero if he negotiated a "good" plea deal for her - the state/public would be happy KCs behind bars and taxpayer money wouldn't continue to be wasted.

Wow BZ is in trouble. MN showing that LB was searching an entirely different area of B-Park. Not part of the TES search.

MN discussing LB statement now, says she was in Blanchard area, not remains area, so of course this was not included in the docs of the 32 people from that area.

LOL before going to break Trutv In Session stated.......Alright, as you can see there is no love lost between MJ and JB. We'll be right back after these messages.

WOW LB's own words says she searched on her own the area she claims did not have the body - NOT with TES. MN says if BZ bothered to read the documents he would know this.

HA

I secretly think Cheney wants JB to hang himself with these public, in-court beatdowns so he can sweep in and take over (and get all the glory).

He would look like a hero if he negotiated a "good" plea deal for her - the state/public would be happy KCs behind bars and taxpayer money wouldn't continue to be wasted.

This is what I think as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member