WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok...let's guess the rumor is a real rumor, and MC likely did not go to the car wash. Why would two different people say she did?? Could they have been misinformed or could Killer have started that rumor?? Just wondering and guessing...no facts, here...

Except that the carwash info came from 2 independent sources

IMO:
To try to remove evidence, the killer could have hosed the car off before leaving it at PC. That could account for the water seeping out of the spoiler area. Driving the car wet would attract the dust and mud that we've seen on it.

Hi, Where do you think he would have done that? Do you think he maybe lives near, or within walking distance of that location at PC?

INTERESTING!! H20skiier said that it was LE that was talking when this was overheard that there was a positive ID at the carwash (no mention of which one though) and the attendant confirmed that it was a male under questioning by LE. Either the info is false, or there is a different carwash. or something. But then again I am able to let go of my baby theories when faced with different info!!! :cool:

Although I am usually a JetPro fan, I think I will have to take my car to Super Wash tomorrow. Usually I have seen the elderly gentleman at the 5th St. Superwash, NOT at the one by Rusty's....

Evidence was removed from the home at CB according to LE. However, there was no clarification whether this was exclusionary type evidence or not. By that, I mean that it's possible they just took fingerprints, carpet and fiber samples, sink/shower swabs, ect... with no certain indication of whether the house was a crime scene or not. I'm sure they know by now but aren't telling :)

If the CB house was not broken into but entered by other means, my bet is on:

- a real estate agent with a multiple key to open the lock box

- another person who, through whatever means, had a key to the actual door lock

- a person who premeditated entry and had access to the house before MC went missing and "rigged" a window or door to not close all the way or lock, thereby providing access later

It would be interesting to know if the CB house had an alarm system that needed a bypass code. Agents showing the home would get that code, as would contractors/subs who needed access for work, renters/tenants, prior owners...

Who else?

Granted, we don't even know if the house was entered, much less through what means.

Did I read that LE removed evidence from the CB "house?" Or did I hallucinate it? If so, would that imply INSIDE or AROUND the house?

As always, the above is MOO and wild speculation.

My above post was in reference to your question. Not sure why it didn't quote properly!

INTERESTING!! H20skiier said that it was LE that was talking when this was overheard that there was a positive ID at the carwash (no mention of which one though) and the attendant confirmed that it was a male under questioning by LE. Either the info is false, or there is a different carwash. or something. But then again I am able to let go of my baby theories when faced with different info!!! :cool:

There is always a chance that this person at the car wash didn't have proper information, but I highly doubt that something like that wouldn't get around in two seconds flat in a small business. Maybe the two people who stated they heard she was there could double check with their sources and see.

Hi, Where do you think he would have done that? Do you think he maybe lives near, or within walking distance of that location at PC?

SPECULATION:
He could have washed it at the CB house and then driven it to PC.

In regards to the issue (or should I say RUMOR) of whether MC was getting into drugs and/or other bf's, I recall someone mentioned here that she was living a "double life" or "secret life". IMO I don't think those two terms would provoke a positive attribute, hence one could conclude: drugs and/or bad boys, girls (gangs). I don't remember who posted that opinion or whether it was discussed much. It just seems like the jury is split on this issue of whether she was a good girl all the time, or sometimes was she just a little bad? I mean no disrespect to MC. When I was a teenager I was a good girl who was a little bit bad more often than not.

Although I am usually a JetPro fan, I think I will have to take my car to Super Wash tomorrow. Usually I have seen the elderly gentleman at the 5th St. Superwash, NOT at the one by Rusty's....

cool!!! could you see if anyone could see in from the street ---into a car and its passengers as it goes through the automatic wash? thanks!!!
p.s. there are going to be some clean cars in Wenatchee after this part is resolved....should we work on laundry and pantry cleaning next?

SillyPutty--Hi! I can't seem to send you a private message but----

I am favoring the carwash being a significant part of the events for MC----do you mind answering a couple of questions for us again???

1. Where did you hear about the carwash info?

2. What did you hear again?--e.g. which carwash, what time, was the attendant young or old, etc.

Someone went by the SuperWash near Dusty's and the old man attendant said he had not heard of anything of an attendant seeing MC or being questioned by LE etc. and that he would know because it would be talked about amongst the employees. Thoughts?? Thx.!!!!

In regards to the issue (or should I say RUMOR) of whether MC was getting into drugs and/or other bf's, I recall someone mentioned here that she was living a "double life" or "secret life". IMO I don't think those two terms would provoke a positive attribute, hence one could conclude: drugs and/or bad boys, girls (gangs). I don't remember who posted that opinion or whether it was discussed much. It just seems like the jury is split on this issue of whether she was a good girl all the time, or sometimes was she just a little bad? I mean no disrespect to MC. When I was a teenager I was a good girl who was a little bit bad more often than not.

That is strictly a rumor. I believe it was something said by JV after hearing rumors about MC supposedly having another bf or meeting someone else on the internet and it was a friend of his that heard him relating to these rumors only. Nobody has said MC was living a double life or a secret life. I believe the context of it was simply that JV knew nothing of any of those rumors and felt that, if they had any truth to them that it would be as if she had a double life, because they spent so much time together and he knew nothing of this. That's my take on that.

cool!!! could you see if anyone could see in from the street ---into a car and its passengers as it goes through the automatic wash? thanks!!!
p.s. there are going to be some clean cars in Wenatchee after this part is resolved....should we work on laundry and pantry cleaning next?

ummmmm...........maybe remodeling or landscaping.

Anybody live around fith st going toward college. About six fie trucks and seven cops three staters and two ambulances. Lot of activity I seen no smoke was on lunch brk had to come back to work.

That is strictly a rumor. I believe it was something said by JV after hearing rumors about MC supposedly having another bf or meeting someone else on the internet and it was a friend of his that heard him relating to these rumors only. Nobody has said MC was living a double life or a secret life. I believe the context of it was simply that JV knew nothing of any of those rumors and felt that, if they had any truth to them that it would be as if she had a double life, because they spent so much time together and he knew nothing of this. That's my take on that.

I also heard from my friend of LE. He said, "Let's just say MC isn't who we think she is." The statements from LE to my friend were never details about the case...just generalizations. I also posted earlier that when my friend asked if he should worry about his teenage daughter, he was told, "Only if she is hanging out with hispanic gang members." This was in the first week or so of the investigation, and theories may have changed. I am just stating what I heard from a second hand source. Apparently that was HIS opinion. Interesting, anyway.

Will do.

Anybody live around fith st going toward college. About six fie trucks and seven cops three staters and two ambulances. Lot of activity I seen no smoke was on lunch brk had to come back to work.

Are you talking about right now? I live in E Wenatchee but have a great view and binoculars! (as any good sleuth would) I see nutin!

If the CB house was not broken into but entered by other means, my bet is on:

- a real estate agent with a multiple key to open the lock box

- another person who, through whatever means, had a key to the actual door lock

- a person who premeditated entry and had access to the house before MC went missing and "rigged" a window or door to not close all the way or lock, thereby providing access later.
It would be interesting to know if the CB house had an alarm system that needed a bypass code. Agents showing the home would get that code, as would contractors/subs who needed access for work, renters/tenants, prior owners...

Who else?

Granted, we don't even know if the house was entered, much less through what means.

Did I read that LE removed evidence from the CB "house?" Or did I hallucinate it? If so, would that imply INSIDE or AROUND the house?

As always, the above is MOO and wild speculation.

My bet is on a garage code entry, Like I have stated before. Construction workers who need to gain access into the houses that they are working on use a very simple code, either the first 4 numbers or the reverse or the address of the house.

I also heard from my friend of LE. He said, "Let's just say MC isn't who we think she is." The statements from LE to my friend were never details about the case...just generalizations. I also posted earlier that when my friend asked if he should worry about his teenage daughter, he was told, "Only if she is hanging out with hispanic gang members." This was in the first week or so of the investigation, and theories may have changed. I am just stating what I heard from a second hand source. Apparently that was HIS opinion. Interesting, anyway.[/QUOE]

Given that there are still so many investigator's working so much overtime and still gathering DNA and interviews.........perhaps somebody was "shooting from the hip" and jumped the gun? Made a snap judgment before investigating all leads? JMO

I also heard from my friend of LE. He said, "Let's just say MC isn't who we think she is." The statements from LE to my friend were never details about the case...just generalizations. I also posted earlier that when my friend asked if he should worry about his teenage daughter, he was told, "Only if she is hanging out with hispanic gang members." This was in the first week or so of the investigation, and theories may have changed. I am just stating what I heard from a second hand source. Apparently that was HIS opinion. Interesting, anyway.

I don't think you are alone in hearing that. I also think people sometimes want a reason on why it can't happen to them to keep their peace of mind for themselves and their loved ones. I think Gone Too Soon said it best when she said we must remember that MC was a victim here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151