WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh okay --- I'm sorry, my mistake. :blushing:

If you noticed, I did list Robbin Wagg as "Chief Criminal Deputy", in my post above (first person listed under the large letters "Task Force"). :)

Thats cool.... an earlier post stated he was a detective and I was just clarifying that he oversees the detectives.
Thanks!

In this case, we are all starving for info and this case to be resolved... and if info is leaked prematurely we may never have an end to this... I just want to catch the killer!!!
:innocent:

The info about the purged phone records has been out for awhile now; a local mentioned to me yesterday that they were surprised it is just now coming out. Not sure where they heard it from.

[COLOR The WWs release of the COD was clearly not approved by the task force and that jeopardized the case.

I don’t understand your comment.

How can printing of information contained in a public document hurt the case?

Yes, it was the older gentleman there (at the Maple St. SW). He is different than an older gentleman who attended the 5th St. SW years ago. I did NOT as him questions, as I am pretty certain this is the gentleman who said he had no idea. I also had 2 kids in the car. My older, perceptive future sleuther asked me if I was washing my car just because of MC/Webseuths. "Yes, I am!"

I dropped off the kids and went back to Superwash 2, the 5th St. location, hoping to talk to the attendant there. It was 5:04, and unfortunately the door to the "office" was padlocked. I will check back for another attendant tomorrow. Since there was no one to tell me not to, I drove through that stall to show the view from inside, as well. Okay...off to post the pictures.
I know the manager of the 3 superwash’s.
He is a husky older man. I well contact him

MCM is no longer on inmate list fyi.

I must've been looking at the wrong MCM then, because the one that I thought everyone was referring to is still listed, with a bond of $500,000.

OBSTRUCTING $ 500,000.00
CONTEMPT OF COURT $ .00

I agree. If the local media is being chastized by LE for reporting information that is a recorded public document, IMO, it creates more reason to speculate LE's competency, and also *priorities.*

Also considered, perhaps the local media and LE are quite enmeshed -- with fuzzy boundaries between the two? The local media broke away and reported something of substance and relevance...finally? MOO

I must've been looking at the wrong MCM then, because the one that I thought everyone was referring to is still listed, with a bond of $500,000.

OBSTRUCTING $ 500,000.00
CONTEMPT OF COURT $ .00

Wierd; don't know how I missed that. Thanks; not likely any association to this case anyway.

Here are 3 Superwash at Maple St. shots. This is the location that one sleuther said the MC siting happened. Then another spoke to old man who said he had never heard of any of it.

View 1. From Rusty's, shows proximity of wash and gas station.

View 2. Shows unprivacy of wash stall...and the view out is a metal warehouse type building. No cameras in back.

View 3. Shell gas station cameras. There is one at each of the four corners of the roof over the gas pumps. All face the pumps, except the one closest to the entrance is facing the door. That same east side at the other corner is the only possible camera to pick up the Superwash, at a distance. I didn't see any way that camera could get an image close enough to i.d. a passenger, or MC. Only the presence of her car entering the driveway.

Attachments

• superwash1view.jpg
    superwash1view.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Superwash 1 stall.jpg
    Superwash 1 stall.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 47
  • Shellsecurity2.jpg
    Shellsecurity2.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 50
My files are not uploading...basically photos just show how wide open and NOT private both car wash locations are. I will figure it out.

New rumors heard today all from one source. Source works somewhere where he/she came in contact with a man spewing all kinds of information about the case, and stating he was in contact with detectives, and produced detective card. This is NOT a reliable source, as he is in the position he is in, because of drug use. From him:

MC's murder was committed by SSL member. That member has left the country.

It involved drugs.

According to this man, LE found MC's phone 4 miles up from where her car was found. He said this info came from one of MC's brothers, and that is was like MC guided them to her phone, that a light was shining down, and they thought possibly it was MC.

Interesting, at best. ALL speculation. MC's case is alive, and in the heart of everyone here in Wenatchee Valley.

What do you mean by light??? Sunlight or what?

5th St. Superwash photos:

View 1-Shows the exterior, just for an idea of the type of car wash.

View 2-Shows the view from inside the wash bay, looking out on a professional building. I did not see any cameras. Only the exit drive is between the professional building and the exit of the wash.

In my opinion, way too visible for privacy to incapacitate, murder, drug deal, or anything of that nature. IF the car wash rumor is true, then I believe it would only be for removal of evidence.

Attachments

• Superwash2.jpg
    Superwash2.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Superwash2stall.jpg
    Superwash2stall.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 26
The way I understood it, a BEAM of light shining down on the location the phone was at.

Okay thanks for that :) I figured thats what you meant but I wasn't completely sure... Well I hope they found her phone and that this is true, but who knows...

The info about the purged phone records has been out for awhile now; a local mentioned to me yesterday that they were surprised it is just now coming out. Not sure where they heard it from.

Hi there... yes, I know the info has been out for a while... its just that LE didnt want that info out there.. now the POI is aware of that fact.

I was referring to the WW going against LE's request to print the information. Yes, it may be public information, but the details of her death were critical in the investigation. They do not want anyone to know how she died.. the WW again went against the wishes of LE and prosecutors and released the info.

I probably didnt answer your question....
It can hurt the case because if POIs are talking about the details/cause of the death and the info is held close, it would only give more evidence against that person.

OBSTRUCTING $ 500,000.00
CONTEMPT OF COURT $ .00

This is the same one. He is still on the list but with the $500,000. It must have been reduced today.

Here are 3 Superwash at Maple St. shots. This is the location that one sleuther said the MC siting happened. Then another spoke to old man who said he had never heard of any of it.

snipped

View 2. Shows unprivacy of wash stall...and the view out is a metal warehouse type building. No cameras in back.

Even if the stall looks "unprivate" it isn't when the wash is running.

Not trying to be rude just used quote marks for your new word lol.

5th St. Superwash photos:
Snipped

In my opinion, way too visible for privacy to incapacitate, murder, drug deal, or anything of that nature. IF the car wash rumor is true, then I believe it would only be for removal of evidence.

I know for a fact that when this one is running you can obscure a drug deal. I have seen it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe