WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC's murder was committed by SSL member. That member has left the country.
It involved drugs.

I wonder about the above the rumor of the SSL member, who left the country. Was he also involved with any drive by shootings? There are two guys in jail, right now, for assault and drive by shootings. I wonder if they know anything about the MC case? And, what type of drug is rumored to be involved?

I know for a fact that when this one is running you can obscure a drug deal. I have seen it done.

Wow. I live a pretty sheltered version of Wenatchee, apparently. I stand corrected. Drug deals in car wash=plausible. And glad you are entertained by my new vocabulary...little ones clawing at my feet.

I know for a fact that when this one is running you can obscure a drug deal. I have seen it done.

I guess I am confused how you were able to see it if it was obscure? No disrespect meant, just looking for clarification. TIA

According to this man, LE found MC's phone 4 miles up from where her car was found. He said this info came from one of MC's brothers, and that is was like MC guided them to her phone, that a light was shining down, and they thought possibly it was MC.

Could that possibly be true? It seems like the search for MC's phone isn't that important anymore. Maybe because it was found?

I wonder about the above the rumor of the SSL member, who left the country. Was he also involved with any drive by shootings? There are two guys in jail, right now, for assault and drive by shootings. I wonder if they know anything about the MC case? And, what type of drug is rumored to be involved?

I don't have any more information about the SSL member. My friend said the guy telling the info. was giving all kinds of SSL names, etc. She couldn't remember them. The drug this guy indicated was meth. That is all I know. RUMOR

Is it really necessary to go into a car wash to buy drugs in WA? I live in upstate NY and witnessed two drug deals yesterday afternoon right on the street in the open!

oh ok, that makes sense now. thanks

I tried to edit that last post but something ate it. I mentioned in earlier threads that I had several relatives and an ex-husband who were into meth. (That is why he is an ex). That was a long time ago and all of my relatives are clean and have paid the price for it. Don't know about the ex and don't care.

Is it really necessary to go into a car wash to buy drugs in WA? I live in upstate NY and witnessed two drug deals yesterday afternoon right on the street in the open!

It depends on how careful you want to be. In Wenatchee a drug deal on the street would probably be reported.

The way I understood it, a BEAM of light shining down on the location the phone was at.

Do you remember the 911 call after Mac disappeared where the caller said he sees a bright white light, and he wondered if it had anything to do with the MC case?

Sorry to leave but have a busy day tomorrow. gn and keep up the good work.

No, but I would like to read about it.

10C01295 SUSPICIOUS 20:07:02 02/12/10 HEGBERG MARK ACT
xxxxxx
FROM HWY; US 2 - RP SEES A BRIGHT LIGHT UP ON THE HILL ABOVE OLD SWER POND RD
AND CASHMERE WONDERING IF MIGHT BE RELATED TO MISSING GIRL
20:06:58 02/12/2010 - MILLER MONICA

Also, while in my sleuthy mood, drove by the spec. house. No white car across the street, no (visable) interior lights on at 5:40 p.m. Whoever has this vantage point, maybe wait until dark and see if the same lights turn on by a timer consistantly?

I drove past the spec house a little bit before dark this evening but after you. I saw lights on in two different rooms: an upstairs and a downstairs room.

Can anybody verify whether or not WC and/or JF own a red Toyota P/U or a black GMC Sierra P/U?

My files are not uploading...basically photos just show how wide open and NOT private both car wash locations are. I will figure it out.

New rumors heard today all from one source. Source works somewhere where he/she came in contact with a man spewing all kinds of information about the case, and stating he was in contact with detectives, and produced detective card. This is NOT a reliable source, as he is in the position he is in, because of drug use. From him:

MC's murder was committed by SSL member. That member has left the country.

It involved drugs.

According to this man, LE found MC's phone 4 miles up from where her car was found. He said this info came from one of MC's brothers, and that is was like MC guided them to her phone, that a light was shining down, and they thought possibly it was MC.

Interesting, at best. ALL speculation. MC's case is alive, and in the heart of everyone here in Wenatchee Valley.

I heard a RUMOR early on in the investigation, do not recall who i heard it from, therefore I cannot give it much credit. Here it is- There was something about a "missing battery", or "taking the battery out" of a cell phone. That is all I remember....It was very quick statement, and I did not get clarification. ( if I could remember where I heard it, I could ask. ):waitasec:

10C01295 SUSPICIOUS 20:07:02 02/12/10 HEGBERG MARK ACT
xxxxxx
FROM HWY; US 2 - RP SEES A BRIGHT LIGHT UP ON THE HILL ABOVE OLD SWER POND RD
AND CASHMERE WONDERING IF MIGHT BE RELATED TO MISSING GIRL
20:06:58 02/12/2010 - MILLER MONICA

Interesting connection, but the rumor says 4 miles UP from where MC's car was found...South end of Wenatchee. HWY2, Cashmere, is about 25 minutes from that area.

Drug deals go on daily in wide-open.
Drive ups at banks, fast foods, park-and rides, bus and the court house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77