WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your gold-star may to be getting close to being finished. I’ll explain what I meant in that post of mine a little later. Right now, I got to take care of other pending matters.

Del, you are awsome! This reminds me of another scene....Tune in for the climactic climax....but wait.... first a word from our sponsor!!!

According to fhc: this bloody looking stuff on the rocks is red lichens. Red lichens is also known as “blood of an innocent.”

I just thought this fact was rather poignant, especially in light of the gargoyles’ staring at it like they are guarding it.

That’s all.

Attachments

• IMGP1513 (2).jpg
    IMGP1513 (2).jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 105
Here’s a photo of one of the gargoyles facing towards the red lichens.

It would be pretty photo but for that volleyball net.

Attachments

• IMGP1519 (2).jpg
    IMGP1519 (2).jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 133
According to fhc: this bloody looking stuff on the rocks is red lichens. Red lichens is also known as “blood of an innocent.”

I just thought this fact was rather poignant, especially in light of the gargoyles’ staring at it like they are guarding it.

That’s all.

Yeah, I am getting why you feel this property is so creepy.

It doesn't get any better when looking at the French word that Gargoyle is derived from, either...

Here's the second gremlin / gargoyle. I think he's riding a broken Harley or Indian?

Attachments

• IMGP1564.jpg
    IMGP1564.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 141
Yeah, I am getting why you feel this property is so creepy.

It doesn't get any better when looking at the French word that Gargoyle is derived from, either...

I don't speak French, so what is the French word you're referring to?

Gargoyle, that's the name. Thanks.

No, there was another gargoyle a couple feet away.

You don't see gargoyles very often in this neck of the woods.

There’s an artist in down town Wenatchee that has his building covered with them.

Here's the second gremlin / gargoyle. I think he's riding a broken Harley or Indian?

I am laughing so hard right now...I'm crying.

I apologize, your description was funny when I read it -- then I viewed the photo and lost it.

Am I correct in saying they could easily be picked up? Or were they put into the cement and are "fixed" in place?

Is it broken because someone attempted to steal it while it was fixed in the mortar?

I apologize, your description was funny when I read it -- then I viewed the photo and lost it.

Yeah, me too and I'm in a very public waiting room. Not good. At least I didn't snort anything out of my nose.

Your gold-star may to be getting close to being finished. I’ll explain what I meant in that post of mine a little later. Right now, I got to take care of other pending matters.

Wait, are your other pending matters posting up pictures of lawn ornaments?

I want my gold star now... :cry:

Or maybe just a :gold_crown:

Am I correct in saying they could easily be picked up? Or were they put into the cement and are "fixed" in place?

Is it broken because someone attempted to steal it while it was fixed in the mortar?

I don't know Alt. I didn't take a close look at them.

What's wrong with Halen or Skynyrd?

HaHAHA! Not a dam thing. I still listen to Halen, Skynyrd, Priest, Maiden, you name it. But I don't think that I can actually achieve the lifestyle that David Lee Roth had in 1981, either. :D

I've got some guy friends that remind me of JF, as far as appearance goes. A couple are in bands. They still think that they're gonna "make it big" in LA one day. LMFAO.

And what's wrong with A-shirts?

Oh. Em. Gee.

You're making me laugh out loud... no, really. I mean, I'm laughing ha ha laughing. :D

Del, I don't figure you to be the kind of guy who rides around in your wife beaters and camo shorts, listening to Ozzy and drinking a cool delicious.

Please tell me that you don't have a garter hanging from your rear view mirror...and that you don't use patchouli oil for cologne.

:p

I know... he's killin me today. I can't stop laughing.

This one made me laugh, but they creep me out also. Out of all the yard decorations in the world, what would make a person choose those?

They used to be popular about ten years ago, when everyone was doing gothic accents.

I can't talk about people's taste... I have a three tin frogs in my yard... one playing a sax, one playing a guitar, and one playing a drum. God help me if anyone ever tries to analyze me about my yard statuary. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam