WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what happens, it's been an honor sleuthing with you all.

Seems a bit quite so I will chime in.. I have not seen a poster in the entire city block of which I work. I just think it is important to actually get posters everywhere, for those folks who only frequent certain paths in their daily lives, and whom also may not even be aware of a murder in our valley, not everyone gets the paper/news, some folks ban that from their daily lives...
Also today I spoke personally with a LE officer and just asked " how is the case going on that girls murder?" He said he did not even know, he said alot of info/rumors were going around early on, from the ambulance drivers/medics, etc...... I asked about getting forensic back and he said, it can take many many months. When asked... he said, LE may know who did this but even he is unsure... FWIW

From what I see the photo on the right is on a hill and the left isn't. MC's pics were taken in the orondo area according to the photographer.
I was awestruck with that quality of her photo with everything about it, especially after just watching the Best New Model show where no one came close to Mack's presence. ;}

This thread is dying because people are forgetting that a tragedy has occurred. Sorry but to me this isn't a online game.

Hmmmm 2 months might be a good time to re-look at the 2 sites and how they can be understood as part of 1 crime when they seem so unrelated.

I kind of got the feeling from posters who have sources {which often means nothing ;} that LE might believe the killer had someone else ditch the car. I read a post here yesterday that used one word giving me that idea.

What would make LE think that? Maybe different footprints up by the house than those leading away from the car? Or would it go to something shown by the profile of this killer? Any ideas?

This thread is dying because people are forgetting that a tragedy has occurred. Sorry but to me this isn't a online game.

A game? I didnt know the girl and dont know the family but I have dedicated alot of hours to help solve it, and not here. Speak of what you know instead of what you do'nt

A game? I didnt know the girl and dont know the family but I have dedicated alot of hours to help solve it, and not here. Speak of what you know instead of what you do'nt

That's what everybody should be doing.

I thought an interesting topic that was brought up today, but not many comments after was the twins. I wonder what they may know and why LE is supposedly interviewing them again? Any speculations?

Crux, would you mind telling us what makes you feel that some of us are treating this case as a game? I'm wondering if I should be feeling guilty about something I'm not even aware of. :confused:

Crux, would you mind telling us what makes you feel that some of us are treating this case as a game? I'm wondering if I should be feeling guilty about something I'm not even aware of. :confused:

Immediate let me see. I think basically if people have something to say then say it if you don't why bring it up. It seems people love a cliffhanger. And sometimes put theirown selves ahead of what a lot of you are doing. Sorry just my opinion. And not towards you or you dogdad.

Immediate let me see. I think basically if people have something to say then say it if you don't why bring it up. It seems people love a cliffhanger. And sometimes put theirown selves ahead of what a lot of you are doing. Sorry just my opinion. And not towards you or you dogdad.

I agree crux..

Hi Alt, Just curious, when one says 'reservoir water' as opposed to Columbia River water, do you mean the lake water that forms on the upriver side of the dam? The reason I ask is that lake formed by the dam eventually thins out to be just the Columbia River again. How does this impact our case, realizing there is a dam both up and downstream from our site of CB? Ta

In this area, the reservoir water doesn't thin out. When there isn't much activity from the dams, both the north side of the reservoir and the south side, (35 miles apart), can be at the exact same elevation. So it never looks like a "natural" flowing river through this area.

The graphs I posted earlier, (I've reposted the links for them below), show just how close the water elevation levels regularly are.

Try to think of it as a very narrow and very long bathtub with a huge drain on one end and gigantic faucet on the other. If you add and remove a small amount of water at the same time not much happens to the water levels throughout the tub. When you drain a large amount that end will dip lower and pull water from the other end. When you add a large amount that end will get higher and "surge" down to the other end to equalize until you turn off the faucet. Turning the faucet off quickly or plugging the tub quickly can cause sloshing inside the tub. Drain and fill the tub at the same time and things get interesting - if you've imagined a big enough bathtub, there can be times when the faucet side of the tub is 6 feet higher than the drain side of the tub - like at 7 pm on the Tuesday MC went missing - by the way, this was the highest water level event during the time MC was missing.

I see you've also dared to ask, "How does this impact our case?"

I don't think it does. Nor did I ever think it did. I've only gone down this path to determine how plausible the RUMOR of feet in "reservoir" water might be. But, this info DOES impact that RUMOR, (and media misquotes - IMO). The water level was quite far out on the shoreline when the body was discovered. The water level should have recently receded before the body was found -- around 6 to 8 inches about 1 hour and 15 minutes earlier. A body in reservoir water would also have started getting wet again from another Rock Island Dam release between 3 and 4 pm, (unless LE had already moved the body -- in which case the location they SUPPOSEDLY found the body would be getting covered by water. IMO, LE could have placed some phone calls to the dam operators and stopped that from happening if they wanted to.

I had to edit this down because I've started repeating myself... I've covered most of this in the earlier post and with these two line graphs.

Downloads
Water Levels While MC Missing
Water Levels After MC Found

I am still purplexed by "curiousfortruth's" post awhile back that stated her daughter (who evidently attends the beauty school that MC did) was confided in by MC on the day that she went missing that she had "cheated" on her boyfriend this past New Year's. I still want some kind of answer as to why that information was on MC's mind the day she went missing. Why would that have been in the forefront of her mind unless she was going to have to deal with that issue that day (over a month later)? If, and that is a huge if, MC did in fact "cheat" on her boyfriend, would not one of her close friends know who she "cheated" with? Maybe that is why the "twins" have been re-interrogated (if that is fact). I know it is alot of if's, but I am still stuck on that post. Sorry to repeat myself. All of this is intriguing to me and I am wondering why no one else here is entertaining or questioning further who the supposed "fling" was with. All this is very curious to me.

I did a quick compare....

< ETA: photo on the left, courtesy of Google Image Search.... photo on the right courtesy of Del Rio, I hope you don't mind...>

<ETA#2: Changed Google Image to a better comparison...>

PLEASE, WHERE DID "NGUA" come from?? I can't seem to find it. AND which picture? TIA

Hi BBuzz...I did a compare of the photos in my quote above, I wasn't sure how to direct you to it, so I quoted it above...click on the little arrow in my quote and it should take you to the exact post... (the pic on the right is the "Deleted" pic in question..)

(ETA: Apparently, the "n.g.u.a" was on a poster's "tag line", which was quickly deleted... I never did get to see it, only saw the discussion afterwards...)

The "n.g.u.a." (all lowercase) was not in someone's tag line.

It was added as a tag for this thread by someone (I don't believe we know who). See where the tags for this thread say things like "chelan county" and stuff? It was there.

The poster that noticed it (Liz?) mentioned it, because she is the one who has been adding most of the tags and this one just sort of showed up.

After we started talking about it, it disappeared.

Hope that helps.

Oh man . . . it just dawned on me that at least astrologically speaking, some of the negative destructive outer influences on MC that day were in feminine signs . . . alot of my male friends are speculative that this crime has a "mean girl" or jealous girl "feel" to them. I am getting so confused . . .

Regarding earlier discussion of "NGUA" and possible meanings, I would very much like to know how it came up in the posts. TIA. If you Google it, "NGUA", there is a lot of Vietamese stuff. This link gives a definition that might be relevant here.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ngua

It never came up in posts. See down below, where it has a list of tags for this thread? It showed up mysteriously in there.

I don't know how much difference it makes, but it wasn't "ngua." It was "n.g.u.a."

Once it was noticed and mentioned, it disappeared again. Someone speculated that the person who put it there may have taken it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288