WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am feeling slightly confused...could someone tell me where this new info is coming from? Not who but where?

We've discovered the beauty of Websleuths chat...and a guest related to the family has come forward and enlightened us with some very interesting information. Of course we must take it all as rumor because it hasn't been verified by LE or anyone of the like. Here is the link to Websleuths Chat:

http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/java.php

If you need help, ask, and anyone will help get you there.

I am feeling slightly confused...could someone tell me where this new info is coming from? Not who but where?

From the chat room. There is a chat room associated with WS. You can go in and live chat with all the people that visit this thread, and talk interactively.http://www.serenity-inc.net/java/index.php For the last two nights someone with close ties to the family, who needs to remain anonymous, has been debunking rumors, and helping clarify the details. We know him/her as "sixsevensix". When you sign into chat, you are given a guest name. You then need to clarify who you are, as no guests are allowed to just lurk without naming themselves. Thus, Guest 676, is now Sixsevensix. We are very grateful for the insight given.

New info (from 676 [a screen name for guest in chat room who has been monitoring WS & claims to have family ties to MC]) summarized by Alt was part of the ongoing discussion in chat room which occurred past couple of days (beginning Friday evening). Hope that helps.

Thanks, Alt for summarizing all of the info from the chat btw. I am unable to get into the chat but appreciate hearing the new info. It bummed me out that this thread wasn't having much activity yesterday. thanks again

You may want to bookmark that chat link, as our previous posts about it were removed due to being off-topic.

To stay on-topic, I want to add that I believe a woman - a strong woman - could do this. An angry woman? I don't believe a woman could have pulled it all off alone, though, and may have brought someone else in after the fact to help "clean up" things.

Wild speculation and MOO above.

You may want to bookmark that chat link, as our previous posts about it were removed due to being off-topic.

To stay on-topic, I want to add that I believe a woman - a strong woman - could do this. An angry woman? I don't believe a woman could have pulled it all off alone, though, and may have brought someone else in after the fact to help "clean up" things.

Wild speculation and MOO above.

yes but why do you guys think it was a woman (and not a man) who led this murder? what details are triggering you?

Oh, I don't know that anything is leading me, personally, in that direction - just entertaining it as a possibility. ;)

There is a gender reference here that might be inadvertent? I know you are trying hard to respect the person's wishes, which is admirable, so that's why I'm mentioning it....

If a group of girls was responsible, then maybe no one noticed MC driving with girls that day. Girls driving around, seeming to be having fun, kinda goes unnoticed.

I wonder why girls would go to CB, however.

If a group of girls was responsible, then maybe no one noticed MC driving with girls that day. Girls driving around, seeming to be having fun, kinda goes unnoticed.

I wonder why girls would go to CB, however.

If it were a group of girls, why would WC be so fearful? If WC is fearful, then it would stand to reason it may be an adult person whom she has had some sour interactions with....

MOO

Haha... Thanks for keeping me on my toes! Focused on one thing; overlooked another.

Consider my post to thus:

Please remember that 676 made it clear that "they" did NOT want it posted that they were attached to any particular side or part of the family. That is for their anonymity, as well as their sources'. Please be conscientious in your posting; edit accordingly. :)

Now, go delete any quotes of my original post. :)

If it were a group of girls, why would WC be so fearful?

If it's a group of girls, or a gang, and they killed her daughter, she'd have every right to be afraid. :cow:

If it's a group of girls, or a gang, and they killed her daughter, she'd have every right to be afraid. :cow:

They would go after the mother too? That doesn't seem like that would be part of their MO.

I am thinking if ones child were murdered, that one may feel a little fearful in general.

I fully agree. I am just saying that, MOO it does not sound like a young gang of girls. It just seems so personal that has something to do with WC. Not that WC is the perp, not that JF is the perp, not that anyone in MC's family is the perp, but something more organized.....I'm not sure. Based on the fear factor.

In light of how people are talking about girl gangs, I googled "girl gang murders." The very first search result was of a "16-year-old girl convicted in Sultan gang murder" in Everett, WA. The March 16, 2010 article stated that "the 90-pound girl was accused of taking part in the beating and stabbing" of a rival male gang member. And this was done by a 90-pound 16-year-old girl! Apparently, girls and girl gangs are capable of carrying out such acts.

I post this because the beating and stabbing got my attention given the COD of MC. Just too similar IMHO.

ETA - Not that it's related, but Everett is just across the mountains to the west of Wenatchee, and north of Seattle (for those not familiar with the area).

I remember that gang story. Those kids were so CRUEL. They need prison for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd