2010.04.13 - New search for Haleigh #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on your recent post, I just had a horrible thought. What if they used quickcrete and Haleighs body is actually encased in that container i.e., concrete tomb. Ugh! Just sickening to think about. Could be why the ME wasn't called out and why it took 3 men to pull it from the water?!?

WOW!! took forever to get in to post, glad to see so many here for haleigh.

As for the comment quoted, I hate to think of her that way, BUT if this was the case, LE would have an easier time finding evidence b/c it would have preserved the body.

Prayers for Haleigh's family.........and for all of US here. Lord knows we are all pretty emotionally involved in this.

I am surprised that the media isn't parked outside family homes.
Where is Lindsey? In Mass???

The video, on the link below, states that the tipster was a person that LE had "in for questioning". This person said that they could find Haleigh's body in that part of the St Johns river. Also, the reporter said that Misty's parents used to live in the area where they are searching.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/041310-Tip-leads-to-new-search-in-Cummings-case

"Hardy declined to confirm or deny if Haleigh has been found." Hmmmm.....Soon.....

Suspect is in custody could mean suspect is in custody as of today or as of sometime ago.

This is making me nuts.

I agree with you Tricia this is all confusing. I know that I am going on a limb here but I don't think the that Misty is the suspect that they have in custody. If she was the suspect wouldn't they have kept her right there in Putnam County? I would think that they would have done that considering these breaking developments. They would have a big reason to keep her there now. Do you guys think it is possible that maybe Joe killed Haleigh and forced Misty into helping him dispose of the body? I am just wondering because IMHO there was no way for Misty to get Haleigh that far. Someone had to have helped her because she didn't have a car. I always thought if Misty herself disposed the body that it would been found near by. JMO

The video, on the link below, states that the tipster was a person that LE had "in for questioning". This person said that they could find Haleigh's body in that part of the St Johns river. Also, the reporter said that Misty's parents used to live in the area where they are searching.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/041310-Tip-leads-to-new-search-in-Cummings-case

Ok, and we read earlier on a link that the tipster was a "he".
What all men were brought in? Anybody know?
And, if the tipster knew where the body is, wouldn't he be facing charges for not coming forward as soon as he found out?
Or, did he just find out?

So many questions.

The more I think about this statement: "Sources told WFTV a suspect is in custody, but wouldn't provide any additional details. WFTV spoke to Haleigh's grandmother, but she said she's not allowed to talk about the search." is making me think that the "in custody" is for someone that has been in custody for awhile.

http://www.wftv.com/news/23138607/detail.html

I agree with you Tricia this is all confusing. I know that I am going on a limb here but I don't think the that Misty is the suspect that they have in custody. If she was the suspect wouldn't they have kept her right there in Putnam County? I would think that they would have done that considering these breaking developments. They would have a big reason to keep her there now. Do you guys think it is possible that maybe Joe killed Haleigh and forced Misty into helping him dispose of the body? I am just wondering because IMHO there was no way for Misty to get Haleigh that far. Someone had to have helped her because she didn't have a car. I always thought if Misty herself disposed the body that it would been found near by. JMO

But, didn't Misty have access to the van? Or am I remembering wrong.

BBM

LE must've been searching the wrong part of the StJohn river about a week ago.:furious:

Remember they were suppose to resume the search the Monday after Easter:waitasec: We never heard anything else.

The more I think about this statement: "Sources told WFTV a suspect is in custody, but wouldn't provide any additional details. WFTV spoke to Haleigh's grandmother, but she said she's not allowed to talk about the search." is making me think that the "in custody" is for someone that has been in custody for awhile.

http://www.wftv.com/news/23138607/detail.html

I also wonder which "grandmother" WFTV spoke to ....

This is a nail biter..............
Who? What? Where? and WHY!!!!!
We really need answers.
Do we have pix of family leaving jail???
Noticed Tommy not brought to jail...........
He failed LDT........where is his lawyer?
Is he the tipster???

Misty Croslin's parents used to live in the area that they are searching?? Is this the area that Ger was out taking pictures of??

I still believe the "tipster" is the PI of Tommy's attorney. SB

I have a meeting soon and I will have to sign off soon. I'll come back and read. I want to say TIA for keeping this thread current to everyone.

God Bless Haleigh's Mother right now. She must be beside herself.

Levi Page will be on Issues with JVM tonight.

We really need answers.
Is he the tipster???

I so agree....this is getting frustrating---keep hitting refresh..then go watch cnn to see nothing reported (however that would be some excercise--going up and down stairs---but I want some answers NOW....)

We really need answers.
Is he the tipster???

That's what I'm thinking. Tommy told something.

Wondering if box could be seen from the docks.........like wasn't there and someone went out last evening and saw it...........started to float???
It was cold in River this winter and might of cracked???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆