WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
P is a short 4 letter american name and T is a short 6 letter common hispanic name. He is a local. I guess he is freinds (and went to school) with my daughters boyfriend which puts him about 20.

I guess what I meant by "he was all but arrested, presumed guilty but then cleared", was that LE took him in and according to my daughters boyfriend really put him thru the ringer... "they treated him like crap and kept accusing him of doing it or being behind it" is what was told to me. Then I was told "they finally cleared him and let him go".

Hope that helps

Thanks for all your info! Can you tell us if his name rhymes with tall? or perhaps feet? I am totally lost on the "T" and even if I had an inkling I think it would be difficult to rhyme a Latino name! Do you know if this person has either a FB or MS? Thanks again for your info, well, your daughters info. I am well aware what it is like prodding a teen for info these days!! ;)

Thanks for all your info! Can you tell us if his name rhymes with tall? or perhaps feet? I am totally lost on the "T" and even if I had an inkling I think it would be difficult to rhyme a Latino name! Do you know if this person has either a FB or MS? Thanks again for your info, well, your daughters info. I am well aware what it is like prodding a teen for info these days!! ;)

T....how about Spanish for "towers"?

If it rhymes with tall and last name sounds like Flores would that be the same one that was charged in EW municipal on 2/08/10??

clearly you are both better with your Latino than I!! Does it give an age in that charge?

Would someone please post a link or tell me how to access what you are looking at. Sorry. I have already admitted to my lack of skills . . . TIA

Found it in court records search, can't tell what the charge is. I don't know how someone found High School records.

Could someone please help me out with the FB link? I'm sleuthing by phone today, and FB Mobile won't let me refine my search, so there are over 1000 profiles to choose from. TIA!

This worries me a little. I am concerned what JV would do with this information. Or anyone closely involved that have not heard this before.

MOO

So, I had the pleasure of going to the Academy of Hair Design today. I can say, from MOO, that it would be EASY to sign out, and leave with NO ONE caring/noticing.

There is not a "sign out" sheet. It's like swiping a debit card into a machine, that registers on the computer.

There were at least 1 person behind the desk at all times, but, they did NOT ask each and every person what they were doing/leaving etc.

From what I saw, the "main boss" person, sat in her office, behind TWO closed doors. They remained CLOSED at all times while I was there except when someone went in, and then lady came out at the very end before I left.

ETA: You would think that what happened to MC, would be reason enough to at least inquire if the student was coming back or not. Or at least acknowledge them leaving. It was almost as if, they "knew" they didn't need to worry...

I was there for about an hour.

Who do you mean by they ...students or perp/s knew?

Who do you mean by they ...students or perp/s knew?

IMO the poster meant: The girls at academy "knew" this attack was just on MC, not on just any girl... ie: not a random stranger/abduction/serial murderer attack. They had not reason to ever believe anyone else would be targeted.

Yup. What did he get charged with? His FB depicts him as a UFC fighter

Wait a minute, something is fishy. Isn't the son of the crazy FB lady also a UFC fighter? Sorry I forgot her initials. If you go to her FB page, her pics or her Friends pics show young males at some fighting events. Wonder if this rumored PT is in any of those pics. When I heard the rumors of different trauma types against MC, roid rage and brutality immediately came to mind for me.

MOO

So, I had the pleasure of going to the Academy of Hair Design today. I can say, from MOO, that it would be EASY to sign out, and leave with NO ONE caring/noticing.

There is not a "sign out" sheet. It's like swiping a debit card into a machine, that registers on the computer.

There were at least 1 person behind the desk at all times, but, they did NOT ask each and every person what they were doing/leaving etc.

From what I saw, the "main boss" person, sat in her office, behind TWO closed doors. They remained CLOSED at all times while I was there except when someone went in, and then lady came out at the very end before I left.

ETA: You would think that what happened to MC, would be reason enough to at least inquire if the student was coming back or not. Or at least acknowledge them leaving. It was almost as if, they "knew" they didn't need to worry...

I was there for about an hour.

I just don't see her leaving as that out of the ordinary, she regularly worked out at Gold's between 3:30-5:30 pm so there must have been an opportunity to leave, perhaps when fewer clients, MC was still just learning, etc.

The Orondo Boat launch is directly across the street from Gold's - not that big a diversion if someone said let's meet. IMOO

If it rhymes with tall and last name sounds like Flores would that be the same one that was charged in EW municipal on 2/08/10??

Can you post the link and what was he charged for? TIA!

Don't know if I can ask this question----but does anyone know if MC was biological or adopted?

Bio; unexpected pregnancy after failed RC vasectomy - born 4/1/1992. Three years after CC; six after TC. WC didn't want a female child. IMO:sick:

Don't know if I can ask this question----but does anyone know if MC was biological or adopted?

Biological. It was mentioned at the Memorial that she was a surprise to the family. Kind of an oops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa