2010.04.14 NG: Misty taken to the search scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
"Snip" http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/
Investigators search a Florida river for a second day for the body of Haleigh Cummings. Will this new tip finally lead to her recovery?

Plus, Misty temporarily removed from her jail cell to be re-interviewed. Will she reveal new details about the night Haleigh disappeared?
Nancy Grace has the latest every night at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN

Please, lets wait until show time before discussion.
Thank You so much!
:blowkiss:

In my opinion she had to tell them , yes she would go there without her lawyer....She still has rights. Actually to me it seems more as though the criminal has more rights than the victim, but anyway, I think she agreed to go there and to go without her lawyer. They couldn't just pick her up and say your coming with us.....could they?

Complain about the way Nancy Grace runs her show, screams and talks about her twins in the Parking Lot.

This thread is about Haleigh's case ONLY.

Thanks!

IF she was the tipster I think she was brought there because they aren't finding anything which COULD mean that she has lied to LE yet again. It could also be because they wanted to get her reaction. All I know is, with all the hand gestures they sure didn't seem to happy with her. JMO

Bombshell tonite -- MC rousted out of jail cell & taken in cuffs to docks of the St. John.

NG saying MC is "pointing to specific spot".

Did Misty Croslin finally crack?

NG is covering Haleigh tonight.

I just got home from work and have only been reading about five minutes, so I'm way behind. Scanning the threads, this one caught my attention. Misty being taken to the search site today is intriguing.

The only reason I can see for Misty to be at the search site is if she claims to know very specific details, and LE feels like they need her there to direct them because they weren't successful yesterday. I might be way off base because I don't know what I don't know yet. ;) Back to reading.

I'm here! :seeya: MC taken to the river search site in handcuffs, points to a specific area of the river.

I heard that Texas, but she didn't point to anything in the video clip that show. She was motionless

MC at the search site. Dive teams went back in the water resuming search this morning. LE thinks this is a crediable tip.

Why is she saying suspect in jail.....doesn't she realize we have a press release directly from the Sheriffs office stating otherwise??

IF she was the tipster I think she was brought there because they aren't finding anything which COULD mean that she has lied to LE yet again. It could also be because they wanted to get her reaction. All I know is, with all the hand gestures they sure didn't seem to happy with her. JMO

Probably calling her out on another of her BS stories. This one will be a bust also I imagineJMO, we won't knpw anymore than we did when Haliegh disappeared

NG reporting that Misty motioned/pointed out towards the water, but I haven't caught that yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave