WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
If thats the pt, somewhere back a few days I read mc was possibly with somebody else on or around New Years, this would match up with his b-day

Question..can I copy and paste info from another website, or do I need to put a link. I found some info while googling PT and found it very interesting. DK if anyone else has seen it. I don't want to post something I am not supposed to as I am new here. It has to do with access to PC and how a person may concealed that. TYIA

I don't know Falconsfan. You can PM a mod or just post the link. Sorry I can't help.

Question..can I copy and paste info from another website, or do I need to put a link. I found some info while googling PT and found it very interesting. DK if anyone else has seen it. I don't want to post something I am not supposed to as I am new here. It has to do with access to PC and how a person may concealed that. TYIA

you can post a link

As long as it doesn't involve minors, I believe you have to post the Link. You are not allowed to copy/paste stuff without a link.

Right after MC went missing, a woman put up a youtube video about MC. I think that she lives in Cashmere. She basically said that she did not care that MC was missing and that there are other people that need the focus and that MC was taking that needed focus away.

Did anyone see this? I wanted to review it and it is no longer up on youtube.

She specifically spoke about the girl that was raped in Cashmere a couple of weeks before MC went missing. She wanted to know why people cared about MC and did not care about this girl that was raped. She also mentioned emo kids and that someday she was going to become a counselor for emo kids. She was very angry and felt that we were wasting resources on MC that we could be using to help other kids.

Right after MC went missing, a woman put up a youtube video about MC. I think that she lives in Cashmere. She basically said that she did not care that MC was missing and that there are other people that need the focus and that MC was taking that needed focus away.

Did anyone see this? I wanted to review it and it is no longer up on youtube.

I don't know if this may be the person, but in my research using the link I posted above..when I researched PZ on MS it said she lives in cashmere. She says she's 18. Hope it helps you somehow.

For the life of me I can't figure out how to get in once I see where it says Animals House..helppp..

I can't seem to get logged on to the chat room properly. I could the other day but it just keeps showing that its loading and doesn't go to the chat. Very strange. Anyone having this problem?

Where is everyone?

I asked you some questions on here but you must have missed them?? Please don't ignore me just because I look like a dorky little monkey. :)
Respectfully snipped.

Can you tell us a little more about VDD? Did MC have a friendship with him and then he crossed the line, or was it a random attack?

Did this divide also include MC's brothers? I'm just wondering what kind of relationship MC & RC had with CC & TC? From the memorial pictures, it looked odd to me that the boys weren't sitting by their dad.

Also, in the last thread, you had mentioned that you wanted to be able to openly discuss all scenarios/possibilities. Is there one in particular you would like to talk about? Just wondering. These threads are slow right now, so it is the perfect time to hash out some new theories.

TIA!

On my way home tonight I heard part of an announcement on KPQ that sounded like LE was putting out there that they are still working hard on the case, people were being reinterviewed, old sites researched. I hope it is true, did not hear anything new, how about anyone else? I know a lot of people are in the chat room, but hope everyone keeps up here as well for those of us who cannot get into the chat room.

Chat room....NO!!!!!!!!. No log of what was said, not user friendly... have fun over there...not for me. I'm out of here if the chat room is where things are going. 17 threads and now you all scoot over there?.....have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck