2010.04.14 NG: Misty taken to the search scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing Misty, she has started blaming the Griffis and Sheffields by now...

Reduced drug charges in exchange for accomplice to murder, perhaps? How did Misty's lawyer okay this? Is he representing her on the Haleigh case, or just the drug charges? I'm a little confused on this point, but otherwise-- I hope this turn of events find Haleigh, and justice.

Someone's jaws are flapping!

In this link of pictures, it shows one of what appears to be MC pointing to something.

http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/23153122/detail.html

I don't post much but definitely read here all the time. I think that this is a credible tip & it's just a matter of actually finding it or her.
I think that family members were called down yesterday because they told them what was said & what they are doing. Possibly something was found, clothing maybe & needed to be ID'ed as Haleigh's & to prepare themselves for the worst. I think LE brought MC down there to get a better idea of where & exactly what happened that night at river docks so that they can get a better idea of where specifically to look.

Hoping that just like Caylee Marie.....Haleigh will whisper when they are close!

Thank You! I was wondering if there was video of her actually pointing or if it was just the media hyping that.

I am a real pessimist, I know, but I dont believe this story either!! I dont believe that Misty would get a reduced drug sentence and then no charges regarding Haleigh. No way, no how! She was there, she was responsible for the baby! OK maybe she wasnt there, but surely to God this girl isnt walking on all the potential charges relating to Haleigh. Am I making sense or drinking too much coffee??

You're making TOTAL sense. It just baffles me. Did anyone (cough Robert Fields cough) explain to her that coming clean will only help the drug charges and no future charges in relation to this case? What difference does it make if she gets a reduced sentence on her drug charges? I highly doubt PCSO will write her a ticket for illegally dumping a body. Especially since they've been searching for over a year.

Cam

MC We are all going to prison, Tim. Unless I can come out and tell them something.

Timmy Croslin,,Hug?

MC Unless I come out and tell them something, thats the only way im not going.

TC I hate this junk. Im hoping this dude will still get me out. I can give him some publicity. I'll do whatever he wants.

Tommy Croslin S.. make up a story up. I dont care. You hear me?

Timmy Yeah, whatever, to get you out, but

Then they both laugh

Thank you! It was so fast both times and I admit I was distracted. Both times made me do a double take tho! lol

Man, there are just too many ways to interpret that statement. Muddy the waters (not a pun)? Desperation?

Me no likee the Croslins but this case has always made me nuts. Don't know what to think. Not at the start and even more now.

MC is pointing in a direction off the shore near the pier in one of the photos

Well if Misty believes everything she is told, as much as she swears everything she says is the truth ,she should not be surprised that things don't work the way she expects? Lies for eyes & eyes for lies ??:waitasec:

& which story was that? I remember Teresa talking about them being tired, but I don't remember Misty bringing that up until either the voice stress test, or the hypnosis thing. & I was left wondering where the heck Jr. was during all of this sleep. I didn't really believe that story.

"Supposedly' after Ron and Misty took HaLeigh to school (after going by GGMS to get an outfit that HaLeigh wanted to wear) they all went back home and went back to sleep, woke up..IIRC ate something, then Ron went to pick HaLeigh up at the bus stop and Misty stayed at home because Jr was still asleep from a nap.....supposedly....:banghead:

nas, I'm sorry but after reading your reply I realized how badly I botched my post. I edited my original post (above) but wanted to provide you with the corrected version as well -sorry again!

Originally Posted by nomoresorrow;
I gather from reading this that the reference to Croslin means Misty since it states "in exchange for a reduced sentence for her drug charges." ETA: It's difficult for me to imagine that her testimony would have much weight considering her number of failed LDT's - unless the only person she hasn't pointed at publicly and in her VSA/LDT set up by TM, is the one person who, when Misty claimed he'd never do anything to hurt HaLeigh, it showed deception - When asked why, Misty said she didn't know why...
MOO~

Oh no, it wasn't you that confused me; it was the media saying what they said. So much confusion in this case!

thanks Trigger.....wasn't that like two phone calls put together for the show?? MC would not be talking to Tommy......She was talking to Tim....then another call Tommy talking to Timmy, or Lindsey.....I seem to remember this with Lindsey..not sure why I remember it tho.....I could be way off here...

Yup was two phone calls put together...:banghead:

Mpoint.jpg

I'm pretty sure Croslin = Misty. Misty Croslin exchanges information in return for reduction in HER drug charges.

You're right stephaniestone and I caught my mistake(s) after reading nas' reply. I corrected and edited (ETA) my original post and I'll include it here also - Sorry!

Originally Posted by nomoresorrow;
I gather from reading this that the reference to Croslin means Misty since it states "in exchange for a reduced sentence for her drug charges." ETA: It's difficult for me to imagine that her testimony would have much weight considering her number of failed LDT's - unless the only person she hasn't pointed at publicly and in her VSA/LDT set up by TM, is the one person who, when Misty claimed he'd never do anything to hurt HaLeigh, it showed deception - When asked why, Misty said she didn't know why...
MOO~

Whoever's lawyer is going to have a field day detroying Misty on the stand - just show the clips with all her different stories, the jail house tapes that she doesn't know anything and after 14 months she finally decides to tell the truth ? To save her own butt from 100 plus years in jail for trafficking ---what a joke, a cruel one. She doesn't know what the word truth means.

Indeed.

Question: we know polygraphs aren't allowed at trial, but could they allow the video or transcript of her words in the voice analysis test?

I wondered the same thing, mew. That was the only photo where her hands weren't down, but it looks more like she's talking with her hands than pointing at any location, IMO.

I wondered the same thing, mew. That was the only photo where her hands weren't down, but it looks more like she's talking with her hands than pointing at any location, IMO.

"Supposedly' after Ron and Misty took HaLeigh to school (after going by GGMS to get an outfit that HaLeigh wanted to wear) they all went back home and went back to sleep, woke up..IIRC ate something, then Ron went to pick HaLeigh up at the bus stop and Misty stayed at home because Jr was still asleep from a nap.....supposedly....:banghead:

I remember that story! That's a lot of sleeping for a child Jr.'s age. I remember thinking how odd that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa