WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
On February 13, this was posted on the my space page of a friend of JV: www.myspace.com/mondoman22, way down page in comments, find the date February 13.
AG R.I.P. Mckenzie...im sorry joaqin. This is ****ed up! Thats all i gotta say...
Mood: Sad Sad

Posted at 10:22 PM Feb 13 from Mobile

BBuzz there's only one post in feb. and its feb.15 from a female. Did they disappear already? I don't see anything that says the above.. can you check and let me know if I'm missing it? TIA! :waitasec:

BBuzz there's only one post in feb. and its feb.15 from a female. Did they disappear already? I don't see anything that says the above.. can you check and let me know if I'm missing it? TIA! :waitasec:
It is actually not in the comments area it is next to his picture under "mood". Click on "View More". There you will find all his daily posts and moods he was in.

This just shows me he is JV's friend, were you thinking it meant more?
:)

I think it's strange that someone who gave him such personal condolences is now a deleted profile.

It is actually not in the comments area it is next to his picture under "mood". Click on "View More". There you will find all his daily posts and moods he was in.

This just shows me he is JV's friend, were you thinking it meant more?
:)

Thanks WenRes. I found it now. I'm not sure if it means anything other than they were friends either. Maybe BBuzz was thinking it meant more?

Does anyone know if the S.B. who was mentioned in the chat rooms is a male or female?

Thanks WenRes. I found it now. I'm not sure if it means anything other than they were friends either. Maybe BBuzz was thinking it meant more?

Yeah, I don't read anything in his comments that would point negatively in his direction...he seems like a pretty neat guy actually. Not sure where Bbuzz was going with it....maybe just interesting.

She did have different clothes on, the clothes she was last seen in were found in her car. It's in an affidavit for a search warrant to search MC's car.

Is this affidavit the documents that are being discussed in the chat room? If so, who actually saw them? If she was wearing different clothes that is crazy! LE blatantly lied about that. Why not say they cannot comment or something? Frustrating.

Is this affidavit the documents that are being discussed in the chat room? If so, who actually saw them? If she was wearing different clothes that is crazy! LE blatantly lied about that. Why not say they cannot comment or something? Frustrating.

I'm not sure about the whole chat room converstions going on. Unless someone can verify any of this info, I'm not giving it any credit.

Does anyone know if the S.B. who was mentioned in the chat rooms is a male or female?
It is Male. Works at Target, it was said last night, in chat. I cannot verify that he works there, JV works there also.

It is Male. Works at Target, it was said last night, in chat. I cannot verify that he works there, JV works there also.
Was an actual name given? If so, can someone help... what do the first and last name rhyme with?
Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member