WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she changed at gold's gym?

Do they have video camera's there? If they have them at the entrance, they could have picked her up as she was leaving in the different outfit?

Salem

What on earth does this post mean?

I think this is actually "Spanish Castle"...that's where we ride our dirt bikes...which you're not supposed to do...it's clearly marked...no tresspassing by order of the DOT...and it's located right before CB.

Glad to see that we're almost back up to 50 Sleuthers online:woohoo:

How do they know it came from a kitchen counter?

I have no idea - this is all speculation..... apparently the mysterious docs say the glass was from a kitchen counter. I have not seen the docs and they are not posted here, so this is just rumor and we are speculating about the rumors.

Salem

You can sign up (and pay for) LibertyNet for Chelan County or Douglas County and review the documents online.

Yes, yes I suppose we could..that said, that's not the way it usually works around here. We share info such as this because we are from all over and because many of us feel it's just not fair for those who may not be able to afford ANY cost (no matter how small a fee it is or isn't) to not be able to view the same information as others have despite the fact that the info IS public and available. IIRC that's one of the reasons we aren't allowed to ask someone to PM us information..because it's not fair to everyone else. JMHO tho..

Salem, I for one would be very grateful if there was some way the docs could at least be posted downstairs if they are that sensitive. TY!

I have no idea - this is all speculation..... apparently the mysterious docs say the glass was from a kitchen counter. I have not seen the docs and they are not posted here, so this is just rumor and we are speculating about the rumors.

Salem

IMO if these documents do exist and they do actually say the shards are from a kitchen counter, then LE has a heck of a lot more evidence than they are claiming, which makes me feel a heck of a lot better!!

From her clothing or hair? Maybe the blow to her head occurred in someone's kitchen. And, after striking MC, the violence of the effort to strike MC may have brought the object used down onto a counter shattering it or a glass object there.IMOO

Maybe she changed at gold's gym?

Sorry, I'm sure this has been discussed..was she seen at Gold's Gym? I guess I was under the impression that the last confirmed sighting was the video in the parking lot..Help, lol!

Salem

It is on the inventory from the search of MC's car. It actually says glass chards from kitchen counter. Go figure???

I have seen this, but is rumor until docs are posted

It seems like LE has more evidence in MC’s case than they have had in other cases where arrests have been made. Is LE dragging their feet for some reason or are they trying to dot every I and cross every T?

How do they know it came from a kitchen counter?

Good question. I was thinking maybe it's glass from a coffee pot or a kitchen cannister. Or.........they had already been to the spec house and found broken glass in the kitchen? The only other glass I can think of that is typical of a kitchen would be a known flower vase or the oven door(s). speculation. Or, a known broken kitchen window.

It seems like LE has more evidence in MC’s case than they have had in other cases where arrests have been made. Is LE dragging their feet for some reason or are they trying to dot every I and cross every T?

I think so. I think they want to make darn sure EVERYTHING is dotted & crossed!!

Hey everyone! I've been out of the loop for several days. 4 days of sleuthing over the week end caught up with me! I have posted some of the new video and pics that LBPOM63 and I took on Tuesday, while sleuthing a new area. There were 17 items that did not download, though, so will try and get those to download and post later. Probably tomorrow, as they take many, many hours to download. I'm sorry they aren't in order yet. They download all mixed up and I have to get them all in a set before I can rearrange them. http://www.flickr.com/photos/49189680@N04/

ARose -- you and LB are so incredible and brave. Thanks for all your hard work and time.

Is the new theory that her murder occurred there (Spanish Castle) and someone then transported her to CB by boat? Speculation.

I'm trying to understand the connection. TIA

Sorry, I'm sure this has been discussed..was she seen at Gold's Gym? I guess I was under the impression that the last confirmed sighting was the video in the parking lot..Help, lol!

We are just speculating based on the doc rumors - all speculation.

Salem

Good question. I was thinking maybe it's glass from a coffee pot or a kitchen cannister. Or.........they had already been to the spec house and found broken glass in the kitchen? The only other glass I can think of that is typical of a kitchen would be a known flower vase or the oven door(s). speculation. Or, a known broken kitchen window.

What glass would have been in the kitchen of the CB house. I thought that it was empty.

I am trying to locate the pictures of the kitchen, I think there were glass panels on the cupboards doors?

That would be LE: Smith said Monday that when Cowell’s body was found Feb. 13 on a beach at Crescent Bar, she was wearing the same clothes that she was last seen wearing when she was alive on Feb. 9.
http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/feb/22/homicide-victim-was-not-sexually-assaulted/

bbm

Actually, that statement might be true. If the perp(s) approached MC's car during when MC was changing clothes ... they would have seen her, alive, in those clothes.

I can fathom no reason why perps would change her clothes after an attack except to hide evidence but since her original clothes were left in the car it appears the perps were not concerned.

In light of all the new 'RUMORS', I offer new 'SPECULATIONS':

Since we now know some of the information originally released by LE / media was not accurate, we might assume some other information to also not be accurate, such as whether or not MC was 'sexually assaulted', the extent and focus of the attack i.e.: not restricted to the neck and up, and whether or not the phone and / or debit card are actually 'missing'.

'Feet in the water', bag? Bogus?

Three car wash receipts? It certainly would be odd if the receipts are the same date, and definitely would draw suspicion ... unless of course there is no attendant at the Pro wash. I do not recall if this particular car wash does or does not have attendants, or if it is a 'pull-you-through' with the wipey-wipey-gimmee-tippee folks at the exit?

Glass shards?

Perhaps something like this:
http://www.kitchen-counter-tops.net/other-countertops/different-types-of-green-countertops.html

Does anyone know if the SPEC house sports a recently-constructed 'glass shard' kitchen countertop or bathroom sink or shower- or tub-surround?

It could be stained glass:
http://arcticmermaidmosaics.com/tained_glass_shards.html

It could be 'sea glass':
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_glass

http://www.jewelrybydaniellerenee.com/detail?item_id=4505&category_id=438

I could be glass ampules (pharma):
http://www.ehow.com/how_2292660_open-glass-ampule.html

MC might have changed clothes while:
  • ...sitting in her car.
  • ...the car was being pulled through the car wash.
  • ...parked at the boat ramp.
  • ...in SPEC house.
  • ...in garage at CB house.
MC might have been attacked while:
  • ...sitting in her car.
  • ...the car was being pulled through the car wash.
  • ...parked at the boat ramp.
  • ...in SPEC house.
  • ...in garage at CB house.

Or, playing Devil’s advocate, someone they don’t want to charge.

Or someone they want to be sure the charges will stick against? Or someone unexpected and they want to be sure the evidence is really what it appears to be?

I just hope the arrest comes soon.

O/T - I have to go help my DH cut weeds - ICK :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson