WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARose -- you and LB are so incredible and brave. Thanks for all your hard work and time.

Is the new theory that her murder occurred there and someone then transported her to CB by boat?

I'm trying to understand the connection. TIA

Not sure if it's connected or not. There was a picture of an old foundation posted in the last thread and then more pictures of the Spanish Castle area posted on someone's FB page. I had been wanting to explore that area anyhow, just because it's on the way to CB and you go across railroad tracks.
Just looking for another crime scene and want you guys to see what I see.

What glass would have been in the kitchen of the CB house. I thought that it was empty.

I am trying to locate the pictures of the kitchen, I think there were glass panels on the cupboards doors?

IDK. Just speculating on what might have been in the kitchen for staging purposes, or common items in any OTHER kitchen that would make the glass specific to a kitchen. I'm speculating that they already know where it came from or was on a kitchen counter because they found the source of it, and since they were at the spec house............also, and I overlooked this, the docs specifically say "unk # glass chards from kitchen counter @ home - LOI recovery". RUMOR

DOH!

Not sure if it's connected or not. There was a picture of an old foundation posted in the last thread and then more pictures of the Spanish Castle area posted on someone's FB page. I had been wanting to explore that area anyhow, just because it's on the way to CB and you go across railroad tracks.
Just looking for another crime scene and want you guys to see what I see.
W

IIRC, wasn't it your friend who had the dream with MC and the house, the kids and the RR tracks?

I'm going to have to go digging for that post again after seeing your videos. :crosseyed:

bbm

Actually, that statement might be true. If the perp(s) approached MC's car during when MC was changing clothes ... they would have seen her, alive, in those clothes.

I can fathom no reason why perps would change her clothes after an attack except to hide evidence but since her original clothes were left in the car it appears the perps were not concerned.

In light of all the new 'RUMORS', I offer new 'SPECULATIONS':

Since we now know some of the information originally released by LE / media was not accurate, we might assume some other information to also not be accurate, such as whether or not MC was 'sexually assaulted', the extent and focus of the attack i.e.: not restricted to the neck and up, and whether or not the phone and / or debit card are actually 'missing'.

'Feet in the water', bag? Bogus?

Three car wash receipts? It certainly would be odd if the receipts are the same date, and definitely would draw suspicion ... unless of course there is no attendant at the Pro wash. I do not recall if this particular car wash does or does not have attendants, or if it is a 'pull-you-through' with the wipey-wipey-gimmee-tippee folks at the exit?

Glass shards?

Perhaps something like this:
http://www.kitchen-counter-tops.net/other-countertops/different-types-of-green-countertops.html

Does anyone know if the SPEC house sports a recently-constructed 'glass shard' kitchen countertop or bathroom sink or shower- or tub-surround?

It could be stained glass:
http://arcticmermaidmosaics.com/tained_glass_shards.html

It could be 'sea glass':
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_glass

http://www.jewelrybydaniellerenee.com/detail?item_id=4505&category_id=438

I could be glass ampules (pharma):
http://www.ehow.com/how_2292660_open-glass-ampule.html

MC might have changed clothes while:
  • ...sitting in her car.
  • ...the car was being pulled through the car wash.
  • ...parked at the boat ramp.
  • ...in SPEC house.
  • ...in garage at CB house.
MC might have been attacked while:
  • ...sitting in her car.
  • ...the car was being pulled through the car wash.
  • ...parked at the boat ramp.
  • ...in SPEC house.
  • ...in garage at CB house.

There are attendants at that car wash. Usually at least 2 as you are going in.......and one will talk to you with the window rolled down as you are going in and usually one on the passenger side of the car cleaning off road grime. There are generally 2 individuals drying off your car at the end of the car wash.

it's just a theory that came to mind based on reviewing the memorial pictures, remembering my dealings with RG, realizing that the family has a lot of property and insurance dealings, and RUMOR some that are maybe not so legal. It's not about the money it's about the good old boys in the town covering up for one of their own. It's fine if we don't talk about it anymore, I just find it interesting that there is a connections between the C family and one of the types of families I have suspected of being involved and/or covering things up this entire time. Wenatchee almost always deals with murders swiftly and publicly. This is so different from the norm.

ul & bbm

Interesting. Doesn't LE always observe for 'atypical' behavior? Would they 'observe' themselves? Hmmm ...

My speculation: I think that she went to the CB house with the murderer. I think that she was killed in the house, by accident or plan. Maybe the blunt trauma to the head was an accident, maybe her head impacted on the oven. Then, with the killer stuck, he followed through with the murder.

W

IIRC, wasn't it your friend who had the dream with MC and the house, the kids and the RR tracks?

I'm going to have to go digging for that post again after seeing your videos. :crosseyed:

Yes. I showed her my video's a couple of nights ago and nothing looked familiar to her. Or course, we had had a couple glasses of wine! KWIM? :dance:

If the police know a murder took place in the CB or Spec house, I believe that the realtor has to disclose this information to people who are interested in the house?

IDK. Just speculating on what might have been in the kitchen for staging purposes, or common items in any OTHER kitchen that would make the glass specific to a kitchen. I'm speculating that they already know where it came from or was on a kitchen counter because they found the source of it, and since they were at the spec house............also, and I overlooked this, the docs specifically say "unk # glass chards from kitchen counter @ home - LOI recovery". RUMOR

DOH!

Location Of Interest.

Home? Not 'house'? Odd, for a professional document?

So, which 'home' might that be? CB or SPEC or other?

If the police know a murder took place in the CB or Spec house, I believe that the realtor has to disclose this information to people who are interested in the house?

I don't think they believe she was murdered there. Guest 676 shared that LE has mentioned a "basement" with the family. Rumor. That would leave one to wonder what would make them think that. I speculate that they have found evidence in her hair that would indicate "possible" basement. Such as mouse droppings......speculation. Most homes around here that would have cellars or "basements" other than a walk out basement would be an older home. speculation. However; you would find something like mouse droppings in other places, like old sheds. What else would you find specific to a basement that would end up in clothing or in hair? Let's speculate some more.

Location Of Interest.

Home? Not 'house'? Odd, for a professional document?

So, which 'home' might that be? CB or SPEC or other?

one of 2 or 3 places. Not sure if the spec house would be considered her "home". I don't think CB house would either.

I don't think they believe she was murdered there. Guest 676 shared that LE has mentioned a "basement" with the family. Rumor. That would leave one to wonder what would make them think that. I speculate that they have found evidence in her hair that would indicate "possible" basement. Such as mouse droppings......speculation. Most homes around here that would have cellars or "basements" other than a walk out basement would be an older home. speculation. However; you would find something like mouse droppings in other places, like old sheds. What else would you find specific to a basement that would end up in clothing or in hair? Let's speculate some more.

Partial transcript:

<ChuckMaureen> was MC held indoors, where, or was she held / beaten in a wooded area before transport to CB?

<Guest676> ive heard indoors, possibly basement?

But, notice the question mark in 676's response ...

I am leaning away from 'basement'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member