WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, any thoughts on LOI recovery? Location of initial recovery maybe? Wouldn't that be the CB house?

Yeah, I think it's the crescent bar house.

In one of the photos inside the CB house, there was a wine bottle staged on the countertop in the kitchen.

trying again

It's the first one in your most recent post. The one that's a short form and oblong that is too small to read.

Thanks for trying to make it readable.

This was on Feb. 8th and was in Entiat.

Sorry bout that. I checked a link out from another post, and saw this there too. I guess I should have checked a bit better. Hope it didn't waste anyones time.:sick:

Sorry bout that. I checked a link out from another post, and saw this there too. I guess I should have checked a bit better. Hope it didn't waste anyones time.:sick:

no problem. just wanted to clear it up.

Yeah, I think it's the crescent bar house.

In one of the photos inside the CB house, there was a wine bottle staged on the countertop in the kitchen.

The bottle would fit in with theories floated around here that maybe a bottle was used to inflict the blunt force trauma. I wonder if the bottle is visible in the pics that were taken by "Inspector Rose." I looked and didn't see a bottle, but maybe someone's eyes are better than mine.

I still can't get out of my mind that the BFT was inflicted at the spec home, given the rumor that LE searched that house too.

JMZHO

The bottle would fit in with theories floated around here that maybe a bottle was used to inflict the blunt force trauma. I wonder if the bottle is visible in the pics that were taken by "Inspector Rose." I looked and didn't see a bottle, but maybe someone's eyes are better than mine.

I still can't get out of my mind that the BFT was inflicted at the spec home, given the rumor that LE searched that house too.

JMZHO

Did you see the bottle in the CB house photos on the real estate sites?

It was in the corner on the kitchen counter. I'll see if I can find the photo...brb.

Attachments

• winebottle.jpg
    winebottle.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 108
Did you see the bottle in the CB house photos on the real estate sites?

It was in the corner on the kitchen counter. I'll see if I can find the photo...brb.

I found the photo in a link back on page 15. And I saw the wine bottle in the corner in the kitchen. To me it doesn't look like a very big bottle, but then how big does a bottle need to be to inflict serious BFT?

I did not see a bottle in Inspector Rose's pictures, but it is possible it might not be visible depending on the angle of the pictures.

is anyone else getting the idea from the phone records that there may be two people involved. There are 2 #'s..well 3 actually. But what I don't get is why would MC call the same # so many times? I realize that if no one answered then she would just keep hitting send, but some six times. Did she think she had the right#? I just can't imagine she would call the same # so much and not know who it was. I guess if you were really trying to get a hold of someone you were supposed to call then yes..a person might do that. But who did she think she was calling??? That's the question.
In respect to the "possibility" of being set-up, is it possible the perp/s gave her that number because they (the perp) knew those people and MC didn't, and that was how they told her to get a hold of him/her? Hence to start the "set-up". I can see that she may have just dialed the wrong # from the docs, so hopefully that number gives LE some light into this case . I am curious who the other #'s belong to. If there is a tie between the #'s, then that sounds like there is more than 1 person involved. All this JMO

"Rose" You are trespassing on private property. Clearly signed!
"Sanish Castle"

sorry I am just catching up, have many more pages to go but..... We were not treaspassing on private property, we looked and checked and we were careful to not go onto ANY sites that stated so.

It has come to my attention that others think they can tell us what documents we can post.

No one can do this but me.

I am very sick and tired of all the alerts I am getting on this thread. Really sick and tired.

This is NOT about who was banned and who got what documents. That's a bunch of egotistical childish forum games.

This is suppose to be about Mackenzie.

STOP IT RIGHT NOW. The ONLY things to be discussed on this thread are things associated with the missing case of Mackenzie.

IF we have public docs we can POST THEM. END OF STORY.

If anyone even hints about this situation in their post they will be banned for life.

Get over it. This is not about POSTERS.

If you do not like this you are certainly free to leave.

Our moderators work non stop day and night to keep Websleuths from exploding. I am not going to waste any more of their valuable time on these games.

Thank You.

The search Warrent is NOT A PRIVATE DOCUMENT. It is a public document.

NO ONE OWNS IT but the state of Washington.

I have no idea how our member came across the documents. All I know is the documents belong to the state of Washington.

LET ME REPEAT. STOP MAKING THIS ABOUT POSTERS. Keep it on Mackenzie.

One more warning so you are all clear.

If anyone posts anything in this thread that does not have to do with the case itself, if anyone posts anything about who has what doc and who is claiming what about whatever, that poster will be banned for life no questions asked.

As you can see this is one of my hot buttons and for good reason.

This is exactly what Websleuths is NOT about and I will not allow anyone to bring Websleuths down with this type of nonsense.

Did you guys notice the records they are looking for on the Links BBuzz posted (post number 385 - forth attachment) is asking for records on FEB 12th.... 3 days after she went missing, but a day before she was found. Wonder why that time period specifically?????

Did you guys notice the records they are looking for on the Links BBuzz posted (post number 385 - forth attachment) is asking for records on FEB 12th.... 3 days after she went missing, but a day before she was found. Wonder why that time period specifically?????

I believe that there was something about the car that gave LE the impression that she was more than just missing. I remember LE saying that they were sure she was not abducted. Maybe something recovered from the car?

I wonder who left that bottle on the counter top??:waitasec:

If that's "staging" by the real estate agent, why a lonely wine bottle? There's hardly anything else in the rest of the house... just a lonely little wine bottle on the wetbar counter.

I am just wondering, why "these" particular Doc's.. I would think that there are many many more search warrants than this? HUMM??? With the speculation of several contributions to the death, IMHO more than 1 perp, each contributed, each guilty as the other, thus all must keep quiet? IDK kinda back to girls as a possibility. Especially w/no supposed rape, extensive head/facial damage. AND in my opinion (who gets car wash receipts, let alone save em?)

I don't think they believe she was murdered there. Guest 676 shared that LE has mentioned a "basement" with the family. Rumor. That would leave one to wonder what would make them think that. I speculate that they have found evidence in her hair that would indicate "possible" basement. Such as mouse droppings......speculation. Most homes around here that would have cellars or "basements" other than a walk out basement would be an older home. speculation. However; you would find something like mouse droppings in other places, like old sheds. What else would you find specific to a basement that would end up in clothing or in hair? Let's speculate some more.

Concrete or cement residue might have been detected. This is a common element of basements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288