2010.04.20 - Nancy Grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that I do not get a TO for this question, and it most likely is OT to the rest of the thread but why does NG always call Ron, Haleigh's Dad, yet Crystal doesn't get called by her name or Mom only the "bio mom"......who else is considered Haleigh's mom???

I would really like to know this.....it really bothers me, I mean Crystal is her MOM, MOMMY, MOTHER.....no one else is so....yeah....

M~

No TO for asking nicely. However, we don't know the answer to that question and questions about why NG does what she does belong in the Parking Lot. We have a whole thread dedicated to her choices and how she runs her show down there and you are free to discuss this question with the many others who want to know.

ETA: Link to the NG thread in the Parking Lot http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71889&page=37

In other cases without a body it is up to the police to decide the person is dead and therefore charge suspects...i have neverf heard of parents huddling to declare a child legally dead; when this is done by relatives, it is to settle an estate...this makes no sense at all...
and where does AH say he got the tip about Haleigh's bones? Does anyone ever have to say where they get this stuff? it boggles the mind...

Was NG really trying to keep granny quiet so she would not try to implicate RC? I can't watch NG anymore so just going by what is reported here...:)

Last thing-did Mark Klass do a turnaround? I always thought he was anti-Ron? I thought I heard someone say he was saying Ron would kill whoever did this to his little girl?

In other cases without a body it is up to the police to decide the person is dead and therefore charge suspects...i have neverf heard of parents huddling to declare a child legally dead; when this is done by relatives, it is to settle an estate...this makes no sense at all...
and where does AH say he got the tip about Haleigh's bones? Does anyone ever have to say where they get this stuff? it boggles the mind...

Was NG really trying to keep granny quiet so she would not try to implicate RC? I can't watch NG anymore so just going by what is reported here...:)

Last thing-did Mark Klass do a turnaround? I always thought he was anti-Ron? I thought I heard someone say he was saying Ron would kill whoever did this to his little girl?
I'm not sure if Klaus was ever anti Ron, but he did exhibit a willingness to understand Misty's situation, which left Ron in a bad light.

I thought Tommy went to the river the day before Misty was transported there... is there confirmation they (Misty & Tommy) were both taken to the river on the same day? So Tommy made two trips and Misty one?

I missed the first showing of NG today, and am now watching the re-broadcast. Right now Art Harries just said LE showed Misty bones when she was taken to the boat dock. I wonder if the bones they showed Misty were human or animal bones?

:Banane48: Me too. I'm voting for Crystal Bowersox with my left hand and typing on here with my right, so I might be missing some facts from NG as I watch the rerun.

I'm guessing thagt LE showed Misty animal bones. What's the diff to her?? They woyuld never show her real evidence = contamination.

jmo

I hope that I do not get a TO for this question, and it most likely is OT to the rest of the thread but why does NG always call Ron, Haleigh's Dad, yet Crystal doesn't get called by her name or Mom only the "bio mom"......who else is considered Haleigh's mom???

I would really like to know this.....it really bothers me, I mean Crystal is her MOM, MOMMY, MOTHER.....no one else is so....yeah....

M~
I've noticed that almost all reporters refer to Misty as Haleigh's step mother. She's not & more than likely, never was. I guess they want all of the players to have an identifying title, but it seems rude & hurtful to those of us reading & listening.

IIRC, the scanners don't think a 911 call happened @ from 116 Tyler that night.

The Officer who was at Tyler was recorded on the scanner -she was responding that she was at Tyler. Rolling back the scanner tapes, ACTUALLY, she'd first gone to Ron's trailer as a response to the missing child 911 call, then, upon getting info @ Ron's, she went to check 116 Tyler as possible place where Haleigh could have wandered to, and then radioed from Tyler back to officers that were at Ron's trailer that she was at Tyler. So... the scanners believe that is all there is to it.

This is also how Scanners knew there were significant portions of the 911 calls redacted - by rolling back scanner tapes and figuring out times.

Gee I hope that makes sense...if not, Grandmaj & Wasalurke are so good at translating...they'll save me!!

Thank you. I did a search and found a translation by Wasalurke that explained what was going on there.

Again I do appreciate all the input that makes me rethink my stuff, but you guys don't do a thing for a girl and her BOMBSHELL!!! moments. :dance:

I thought Tommy went to the river the day before Misty was transported there... is there confirmation they (Misty & Tommy) were both taken to the river on the same day? So Tommy made two trips and Misty one?
I had to wait for the rerun to hear him again. AH said they were transported back to the St. John's jail together.

Rpt: Yellow rope, 2 cinderblocks found; where is Haleigh's body?

Haleigh-Cummings-1.jpg

Breaking News! Police reportedly pull two cinder blocks from St. Johns River & allegedly find yellow rope at the home where Misty Croslin's brother was living the night Haleigh vanished! Are cops claiming Haleigh is likely dead because of the discovery of the possible alleged murder weapons? Or have police finally discovered the body of the missing girl? Nancy Grace has the latest, breaking details every night!

I have a problem with this allegation of the rope being found at house the parent used to live in. They have all moved so there is something wrong with this statement. I AM not saying the rope wasnt found, I am just wondering where was it found? I sure hope we can find out what is REALLY going on as I dont believe a word that these AH and Levi say.. not a thing.

I have a problem with this allegation of the rope being found at house the parent used to live in. They have all moved so there is something wrong with this statement. I AM not saying the rope wasnt found, I am just wondering where was it found? I sure hope we can find out what is REALLY going on as I dont believe a word that these AH and Levi say.. not a thing.

I take issue with them implying that a rope is the murder weapon. No one yet knows how Haleigh met her demise - this is simply more bombshell sensationalism.

I think the point he was making was that Cousin Jo was staying at Chelea & Timmy's > Chelsea & Timmy had the blue van > BUT somehow Chelsea & Timmy are eliminated from the equation (ie, based on Chelsea's account...). He isn't saying that they are/were eliminated by LE - As a reminder he states that LE has all of the phone records therefore they know who was AND who wasn't called, and thereby who was involved that night. LP does not believe that cousin Jo was involved. Conveniently, Chelsea & Timmy can claim that "Jo did it" because he was staying at thier home and could have had access to the van/van keys - IMO, LP is summing it up by essentially saying that the phone records don't lie - apparently he believes (maybe has inside knowledge?) that those phone records reveal calls to Chelsea and/or Timmy - not to Cousin Jo.
AMOO~
One of the things that I really respect about Padilla, is that he's a firm believer in tangible evidence-like phone records.

THe phone calls were prior to the dock search.

The 15-minute-apart calls from ToC and Misty to GM Hollars were after ToC's LDT the week before this last StJ River search (prior to the dock search as you said). Per AH on JVM 4/15/10, GM Hollars ALSO spoke with Misty AFTER the search:

ART HARRIS, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST: Jane, I can tell you, I just got off the phone with the grandmother, Flora Hollars, who I`ve been speaking to exclusively over the last several months.

She told me that, after Tommy flunked his lie detector test last week, he called her, wanted to get something off his chest. That`s when she asked him about his involvement. He said, "It wasn`t me." And that`s when he revealed and she confirmed it was Joe.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Got it.

HARRIS: We heard her confirm that. And now, he is saying to her, you know, she called -- she called Misty and asked her what she knew. Misty finally said that she had been to the river and had been pointing out where the murder weapon was. That is what cops had her out there for yesterday. That comes as a result of the grandmother`s relaying the information to police, Jane. BBM —http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ijvm.01.html

What I don't understand is why AH, while speaking of ToC, starts his comment with "And now, he is saying to her, you know, she called." Did AH stop himself mid-sentence and the "she called" is actually the beginning of an entirely different sentence. I have heard AH run right over one bombshell with another rushing to beat everyone to the punch with breaking news. Otherwise, what is ToC "now saying" to GM Hollars? That she called Misty, etc.? Obviously, GM Hollars knows this. I guess he could just mean ToC and GM Hollars were discussing GM's call to Misty and what Misty revealed.

Until tomorrow ~ goodnight friend(s)!! :seeya:

panthera, you are an :angel: and I'm sure if you had twins they would be equally deserving of adoration, repeatedly, night after night, call after call, in every comment preceding what-is-your-question-already.

I take issue with them implying that a rope is the murder weapon. No one yet knows how Haleigh met her demise - this is simply more bombshell sensationalism.

Good wisdom. I'm having a hard time, if they do have forensic bone evidence, and it being in the water for 14 months, of being able to determine any cause of death unless there's the un-refutable tangible signs of evidence to make that statement. Ugh, sorry for the "able/ibles", I want truth. Her truth. The guilty can't have that.

Good wisdom. I'm having a hard time, if they do have forensic bone evidence, and it being in the water for 14 months, of being able to determine any cause of death unless there's the un-refutable tangible signs of evidence to make that statement. Ugh, sorry for the "able/ibles", I want truth. Her truth. The guilty can't have that.

I have my doubts that LE will ever really be able to say what happened to Haleigh that night unless someone owns up to it (I don't think that will ever happen). But one thing is certain, the SA prosecuting the case will be able to make the case that Haleigh did not place herself in the river if indeed rope and cinder blocks can be associated back to the blocks at the mobile home or the rope supposedly found in Tommy's home.

The truth - how I wait and pray for that, along with justice for Haleigh.

I wasn't able to watch the whole show.. Did Nancy Grace ask Granny H about Ron being involved as the 4th person, as Granny stated on JVM?

From what I saw she did not..do these show execs talk to each other? I thought that would be a big BREAKING NEWS on NG tonight since she has been his number 1 fan??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam