Facebook -MySpace- Social networking pages for Anna

I've found a couple of other interesting sites that it might be worth linking into. This one is an Italian missing person site but there are several listings including people who are looking for their natural birth families. Sidekick, I think you could add the small description in Italian and then link to your Facebook site like you did on the other one!

http://www.milanometropoli.com/Personescomparse.htm

And here's another one that might be good:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ITALIADOPTION/

(I realize that they talk about adoptions from Italy to America but it doesn't sound like they'd be adverse to the potential of adoptions from America to Italy.)

I've been reading quite a bit about "black market" adoptions and had no idea just how much of this has gone on! It made me sad and I had to stop. Has any of Anna's information been added to any of these kinds of databases?

Sidekick - I tried to access your Facebook account (from your link on this thread) but I can't get in without being a Facebook member. Is it intentionally closed off to the public??? I CAN get onto it through the link you posted on the Italian Facebook site. (STRANGE ???)

Bern - I would love to see the facial profiler picture - can you give a link to your address?

Sidekick/Bern - I did a brief translation (Italian) regarding Anna and left it in Sidekick's private messages.

Hey!

Pink Panther, thank you for telling me this, odd tho I did a double check and my FB group for Anna is open to everyone and to search from any engine.

Once again.. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6080498620

Uhmm, sure hope it works for all.. Can you see it from the link but to post or read one must log in? Just thinking. :crazy:

Hey!

Pink Panther, thank you for telling me this, odd tho I did a double check and my FB group for Anna is open to everyone and to search from any engine.

Once again.. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6080498620

Uhmm, sure hope it works for all.. Can you see it from the link but to post or read one must log in? Just thinking. :crazy:
Sidekick - I can get in from this link! Not sure what was going on but when I tried from the previous link you'd posted here, it asked me for my Facebook password. Not on this one though!

ETA - I went back and tried the one you posted on post #4 of this thread and that link still asked me to log in.

: )

Sidekick - I tried to access your Facebook account (from your link on this thread) but I can't get in without being a Facebook member. Is it intentionally closed off to the public??? I CAN get onto it through the link you posted on the Italian Facebook site. (STRANGE ???)

Bern - I would love to see the facial profiler picture - can you give a link to your address?

Sidekick/Bern - I did a brief translation (Italian) regarding Anna and left it in Sidekick's private messages.

Hi Sidekick,

I sent you a message to see the FB page.

This isn't a site for Anna directly, but Annasmom blogged their year of homeschooling while traveling the country on the renovated school bus.

For those interested in reading the bus trip logs here is a link to Annasmoms blog.

http://writeritewrightright.blogspot.com/search?q=bus+trip

Annasmom,

I peeked at the link and read the 2010 blog. Oh, you are a wonderful writer.

Soap made me laugh, I need to clean off my key board. I appreciate hand made soap so much more. We have a place called Tarpon Springs here in FL and it is a small community of Greek fishermen and sponge docks. The stores sell handmade soap.

The Orion Nebula made me cry. Still cleaning keyboard.

Thank you for the link.

I can't remember who is in charge of the Facebook page for Anna Christian Waters, but maybe you would go in and remove the advertising which has nothing to do with the case. Thanks!

I can't remember who is in charge of the Facebook page for Anna Christian Waters, but maybe you would go in and remove the advertising which has nothing to do with the case. Thanks!

~

Hi Annasmom!

I honestly don't think one can remove advertising from a group on FB. I am in it now and there is no x to click off advertising that I can see. The important thing is tho, Anna has a FB group now at 100 members.

:) SideK

~

Hi Annasmom!

I honestly don't think one can remove advertising from a group on FB. I am in it now and there is no x to click off advertising that I can see. The important thing is tho, Anna has a FB group now at 100 members.

SideK - Is there a reason you've left it "private"? I can't get in so, it's not a public facebook page. I think you can mark it "public" so that even non-facebook members can see!

:innocent:

~

Hi Annasmom!

I meant the eBay and Avon posts, not the regular advertising. It's great that there are that many members in the group.

I meant the eBay and Avon posts, not the regular advertising. It's great that there are that many members in the group.

How odd; My FB Group is 'Public' - clicked 'This Group is Open' (once on FB)
And.. there are no ads from EBAY of AVON on MY FB for Anna. Only regular advertising on the right side.

What I did do just now is 'allow' my FB page to be on Search Engines, ie: Google. If you type in Anna Waters Missing you can now see this page come up on Google and anyone can join. I think I kept this part private before because it is part of my profile and I am private on search engines!

Anna Christian Waters Missing, January 1973 Half Moon Bay
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=6080498620

Hi Annasmom,

I can't see any other advertising except the standard advertising tool bar on the right hand side of the screen. This is the same as my stepdaughters FB group page.

Where is the advertising that you are talking about?

And.. there are no ads from EBAY of AVON on MY FB for Anna. Only regular advertising on the right side.

What I did do just now is 'allow' my FB page to be on Search Engines, ie: Google. If you type in Anna Waters Missing you can now see this page come up on Google and anyone can join. I think I kept this part private before because it is part of my profile and I am private on search engines!

Oh, SideKick, it is the other Facebook page, the one which is just under "Anna Christian Waters" that I'm talking about. Do you know who does that one? Is it SherlockJr? Good for you for watching out about the search engines. I just found out Yahoo has been posting stuff about me as a default...I had to go in and ask them not to.

I don't know who has/runs the other FB page for Anna, but I found the 'spam' posts. I'd call them spam rather than advertising because they are messages from other FB users as opposed to FB ad's. Just for clarification.

I get a page that asks me to log into facebook when I click this link.

: (

I get a page that asks me to log into facebook when I click this link.

: (

Ok, If you google Anna Christian Waters Missing, my FB is listed, if you click on it.... it opens to the page.

If you are on FB itself, the group is open to the public. I'm not sure why if you click on this link I posted here on WS, it takes you to the sign in area of FB.

I only see Sherlock's profile with adult Anna as her profile pic, there is an EBAY on there but I not an AVON ad., can you please link this FB profile for me?

HUGS!

Ok, If you google Anna Christian Waters Missing, my FB is listed, if you click on it.... it opens to the page.

If you are on FB itself, the group is open to the public. I'm not sure why if you click on this link I posted here on WS, it takes you to the sign in area of FB.
You're right SideKick. It works when I do the google and then click on the link. Thanks!

ETA - (No adds appear when I view the page this way!)

I this one yours Sherlock?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000869460452#!/profile.php?id=534232123

Annasmom was talking about the two visitor messages or posts that are both spam posts and not at all related to Annas case. One is for Avon, the other Ebay and they can be read on the Wall. Whoever owns this FB has to remove the messages from the wall.

hth

~

Wow! weirdness, when I click on the above link, it takes me to our Bern's FB page, not Sherlock's. However, I swear the first time I clicked on it, Sherlock's page showed up! :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back