Evidence of Heart Shaped Sticker on Duct Tape Destroyed

I'm pretty sure this is a close up of the same piece of tape (Q63 or Q64). If I'm wrong just let me know:

picture.php

ETA looks like Q64? I just don't see a heart shape.
Oops, I probably shoulda put this on the Duct Tape thread!

In this photo of Q63 (page 611), I see what appears to be heart-shaped adhesive (bottom edge to the right) on back side of tape and, if so, covering a small square hole in the tape that had been commented on previously. [Q63 Duct Tape with heart shaped adhesive.jpg

That's where I see it, too, and in the docs that were released today, there is an outline drawn around it at the same place you outlined it-I believe you are correct!

Oh thanks because I thought I was seeing things and thought I'd just post where I saw it lol

Does anyone else see the nostril marks or is it just me and my dumb self? I tried to earmark them lol. With the + marks...the ones to the far left...at the top of the photo...It looks like nostrils to me. JMO.

You are the one of the sharpest LittleBittys around here :blowkiss:
and YES I see this too.

Heartwrenching.

true, and that is where Casey was known to bury things in her past with friends.

well, unless we learn more, I believe it was actually Kio and JK who buried their pets there, wasn't it? But Casey was present for a couple of their pet funerals. (This was widely reported in the media as "that area was Casey's burial ground!") (Just like it was widely reported in the media that a heart sticker was applied on the mouth area of the tape, instead of maybe a heart sticker at some point got stuck way around on the side of the tape

isn't this the left end of the tape? (i.e. side of the face, not a place where nostrils would be?)

You are the one of the sharpest LittleBittys around here :blowkiss:
and YES I see this too.

Heartwrenching.

Can someone with more technical stuff than me point this out? I clearly see the nostrils (if that is what they are)...?

And TY and if true...regardless, it is heartwrenching. I have an 3 yeard old nephew...and I keep imaging if it were him. The victim is what keeps getting lost in the effort to defend the accused. The defense doesn't care about the victim...and as various defense experts have said, we are ignorant as a jury of the accused because we so calously want revenge or justice...

I overlaid the heart sticker backing onto the duct tape pic and made an animated gif out of it. The shape of the sticker that came off the backing is definitely the same shape as the outline of the heart on the tape. I don't know what the size of the sticker is though. If it's the same size as the outline on the tape I think we have a match.

The heart outline on the tape was brought out by using the burn tool in photoshop (makes the dark areas darker). I cut out the heart sticker backing, resized it and moved it over the heart on the tape. Nothing was drawn or added to the tape pic and the shape of the sticker wasn't changed.

jag8hu.jpg

:banghead::banghead:
I overlaid the heart sticker backing onto the duct tape pic and made an animated gif out of it. The shape of the sticker that came off the backing is definitely the same shape as the outline of the heart on the tape. I don't know what the size of the sticker is though. If it's the same size as the outline on the tape I think we have a match.

The heart outline on the tape was brought out by using the burn tool in photoshop (makes the dark areas darker). I cut out the heart sticker backing, resized it and moved it over the heart on the tape. Nothing was drawn or added to the tape pic and the shape of the sticker wasn't changed.

Of the love of whatever....I see it...nostril holes and mouth top left hand corner **

jag8hu.jpg
JMO :banghead::banghead:

jag8hu.jpg

Quite simply-you rock.

isn't this the left end of the tape? (i.e. side of the face, not a place where nostrils would be?)

Not only that, we have to ask why she would have placed the heart sticker next to Caylee's ear instead of centered on the tape...could she have placed the sticker after Caylee was in the Pontiac, laying on her side? I have seen a couple of guesses at her outline in the trunk stain, I think in JWG's she would have the left side of her face down...
dunno...

This was how I saw it
I see that one as well. It is considerably larger than the one EF illustrated though and not the same angle and position. The one seen in my image is the exact size, shape, and angle as the one EF highlighted yet it is just slightly above where she places it on the tape. I wish I knew if EF's image shows the exact location or just an approximation.

I am just speechless at this new information.

Me too. I thought the tape was actually traced back to the Anthony house. That someone had used the same tape to put up missing flyers (going from memory here).

This evidence would have been helpful to the prosecution (IMHO).

I just want this trial to get started and over with before I go bonkers!

MOO

Mel

jag8hu.jpg

Great work, Marina!

There is a defined nose as well as nostrils in that picture, and more if you study it closely enough. I'm going to work on some enhancements over the next few days when I have the time, but I also clearly see Caylee's eyes on either side of that nose, as well as her eyebrows over her eyes.

It also appears that Casey taped Caylee up with Caylee's eyes in the open position. :(

You can also clearly see that this piece of tape is the outermost piece, because there is clear definition of the underlaying piece of tape across Caylee's mouth area.

Marina, if you are able to see what I am seeing, please feel free to play with it yourself, as I'm very busy with something else pertaining to this case atm and you will likely get it completed before I will.

No offense to anyone but I see tons of things. Hearts, spooky faces, nose imprints, baboon butts, possibly a kitten.. um.

No offense to anyone but I see tons of things. Hearts, spooky faces, nose imprints, baboon butts, possibly a kitten.. um.

I'll bet Caylee would like to be seeing all of those things too, especially the kitten.

Reagan, if you look at the heart Marina has outlined for us, and follow the left side of the heart approximately 1/3 down and then look to the left of that, that is where I see Caylee's dark eye, and yes, it is open. To 'test' the theory of whether it may be a fold, shadow, etc. on the tape, follow that eye directly across (to the left, facing), over the bridge of the nose, and Caylee's other eye is in direct correlation with her other eye. It isn't two 'coincidental' shadows, folds, or anything else when it's exactly in tandem with her opposite eye.

Once you see those beautiful, dark eyes of hers, it isn't difficult to then follow them upwards to see the eyebrows, again, both in tandem with one another.

Weather conditions or sun bleaching could have possibly helped to aid in this somewhat '3-D' image.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back