2010.06.03 Misty and Tommy's court appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Circuit Judge Terry LaRue ordered a pre-sentencing investigation.

Wonder what this consists of?

A presentence investigation consists of a 4 page questionaire about ones history of drug and acohol use/abuse. Other questions such as where you live, how long, where parents live, name and ages of siblings and where and who they live with, children's names and ages and where they live, income, debt, job info, and a brief place where ToC has to write down what he did in the drug trafficking case, and any other criminal convictions, etc.

The probation/parole department will then use this information to score the convicted to determine and make recommendation to the judge as to what the convicts sentence, penalties, and fines should be.

A presentence investigation consists of a 4 page questionaire about ones history of drug and acohol use/abuse. Other questions such as where you live, how long, where parents live, name and ages of siblings and where and who they live with, children's names and ages and where they live, income, debt, job info, and a brief place where ToC has to write down what he did in the drug trafficking case, and any other criminal convictions, etc.

The probation/parole department will then use this information to score the convicted to determine and make recommendation to the judge as to what the convicts sentence, penalties, and fines should be.

TY krowdkat.

Just sharing that I had a chuckle thinking we might have more than 4 page of that investigation report type-info here on WS ... :crazy:

From article:

"the lawyer said his client has told police everything he knows about the disappearance - and the presumed death - of Haleigh Cummings. Werter added that the State Attorney's Office seems to be looking for more information."

I call Werter out there on some pretty obvious lawyer doublespeak.

According to LE, they only needed 5% of the rest of the story months and months ago. According to Werter, Tommy's told them everything he knows.

What "More" information is the SAO looking for? And exactly where do they think they're going to get it from? :waitasec:

IMHO.. They are looking for someone to tell them where Haleigh is..
And I suspect I know who has that information, but don't know how they would get it unless they brought out the waterboards.... for ALL the Cummings/Neves/ Sykes Clan....JMO

Thanks, and wanted to add, in addition to life history, the criminal history of the individual is looked up, (including juvenile offenses), and helps with the point scoring. Point scoring helps to determine how much time the offender is sentenced to or if just probation is recommended.

I know I am late but figured would post what F. Powers" from wjxt.com emailed me at 11:06PM. I am a little lost when it comes to Hank Jr., I thought he was only charged with one count?

Hank Jr. pleaded guilty to 2-counts, will be sentenced in July. Misty’s trial date set for Aug 23.

Yowza! Misty looks terrible. She's put on weight, her complexion is spotty, she's not wearing make-up...she looks younger than she ever has.

5 minutes in court, before Ron's trial date, can have it delayed until after Misty goes to trial. :banghead:

La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la! Do you hear my nice alto notes? Like I said, "musical trials" :D

What is the logical reason for Misty to hold out for a trial??? Just makes no sense with video and UC testimony as proof. Considering minimum mandatory sentencing, what can she hope to gain??? I am just baffled.

You are basing on logic and wisdom where Misty is basing on emotion and youthful defiance.

Given the enabling by Misty's parents together with her global notoriety from HaLeigh missing I honestly believe that Misty is still in denial, has hopes, expects magic, is still defiant, etc.

I think Misty is hoping that ToC or Ron will tell a good story or some version of the truth that gets her off the hook or something will develop to save her.

She is playing poker with LE and she is both raising the stakes as well as calling their bluff. If there is no strategy, plan or, plea deal pre-trial then this defiance is going to backfire big time because holding out and taking it to trial will just result in a more severe or the severest sentence.

Misty you are playing with fire and LE are going to let you burn. :furious:

Sometimes justice works in wonderful but weird ways.

I cannot help but think of Joran Van Der Sloot and how he originally went to college in Holland and ended up in Thailand and now arrested in Chile/Peru. He did it to himself.

Misty is paying a price which is directly proportional to her silence and selective memory about HaLeigh. What goes around ..........

Misty Croslin trial set for Aug. 23
Hank Croslin sentencing July 16, 2010

By Cindy Swirko Staff writer
"Snip" http://www.ocala.com/article/2010060...set-for-Aug-23

June 3, 2010
Aug. 23 trial date was set Thursday morning for Misty Croslin's seven drug charges in Putnam County.

She is charged also with drug trafficking in St. Johns County.

Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. was in court as well. He entered no-contest pleas to charges of trafficking in hydrocodone & possession of hydrocodone. Circuit Judge Terry LaRue ordered a pre-sentencing investigation.
On the trafficking charge, Tommy Croslin faces a minimum sentence of 44 months in prison.

"He wants to get this behind him and move on," Tommy's lawyer James Werter said . Afterward, the lawyer said his client has told police everything he knows about the disappearance - and the presumed death - of Haleigh Cummings. Werter added that the State Attorney's Office seems to be looking for more information.

Werter said they looked at the facts in the drug case and decided on the no-contest plea.

Lisa and Hank Sr. - attended the hearings. Lisa Croslin said her heart jumped when she saw her daughter. It was the first time in months she had seen her.

"Misty is getting fat and Tommy is losing weight," she said.

oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!! she looks so different!

Doesn't even look like the same person, imo! For some reason (as we have seen in so many cases :furious:) her commissary account stays full, thanks to her 'admirers'. :sick:..beyond my comprehension I tell ya!...

It almost looks like she's on steroids... my heavens! Whoever is sending her all that commissary money might want to rethink their generosity, lol.

IMHO...Thats not all honeybuns..... I suspect some meds she is being given are playing a big part in what we are seeing...

Please Lord, don't let her be preggers! I don't believe she is (sayin' a prayer)..

Honestly I think she probably eats better than most of us..well maybe not better, but has more money to spend on food anyway. Really pizzes me off to be honest!..

Her appearance (promise I'm not trying to be mean) *fits* more now with what my opinion of her is.......does that make any sense?

IMHO...Thats not all honeybuns..... I suspect some meds she is being given are playing a big part in what we are seeing...

that, plenty of junk food and inactivity....

Obviously the situation she is in and HaLeigh's whereabouts have not affected her appetite..Ron's neither, from the last pic we saw of him..big surprise, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie