Possible Break in Stacy's case - Cops planning on a search tomorrow 6/5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec: Why would Illinois LE tell TMZ anything regarding Stacy Peterson? This makes no sense to me. Hopefully someone from Stacy's family will come forward and speak with the media.

Now that I read the article, "allegedly" Drew Peterson tells an inmate he had an accomplice, etc. etc. Drew likes to play head games with people.

I always have hope that Drew would reveal the whereabouts of Stacy.

I am so hoping this is true, but it will take more than TMZ to convince me.

JMO

This is now being reported on channel 5 Chicago.

I heard it this mornin on NBC5news Chicago. It will be a wait and see, I just don't see DP telling anyone unless it benefits him in someway!JMO

I get the feeling there is truth in the article. Just not sure of the details.

I am guessing the accomplice is a male between 19 and 25 years old and the son of one of the major players in the case.

Wasn't Peoria, IL originally where he said there was a "sighting" of her back when she first went missing ... supposedly at a Kroger grocery store??

Right after she went missing I dreamt that someone took her to a hunting cabin out of town, they put her in an old rusty burn barrel and partially burned her then went to bury her and the ground was too frozen or hard to big.

After digging a fire pit in our yard last year which took us DAYS, I think he must have had access to a back-hoe to bury a barrel. Unless he left his accomplice there for quite some time to dig a hole by hand. He wasn't missing that long.

Right after she went missing I dreamt that someone took her to a hunting cabin out of town, they put her in an old rusty burn barrel and partially burned her then went to bury her and the ground was too frozen or hard to big.

After digging a fire pit in our yard last year which took us DAYS, I think he must have had access to a back-hoe to bury a barrel. Unless he left his accomplice there for quite some time to dig a hole by hand. He wasn't missing that long.

He had his 3 day head clearing trip where no one knew where he was.

YES YES YES

Authorities pursue a lead downstate regarding Stacy Peterson
June 5, 2010 8:53 AM | No Comments | BREAKING STORY

The Illinois State Police are following up on a lead in rural central Illinois regarding the 2007 disappearance of Stacy Peterson, the fourth wife of former Bolingbrook Police Sgt. Drew Peterson.

Police did not provide any more specifics on where they were working, though a release from the police said that a media staging area is being set up near Peoria. There were no additional details available on the nature of the lead they were working on.

In my opinion only based on the news articles I have read and now seen on the news this morning.....TMZ is/was correct.....however, they spilled the beans and the IL State Police, etc were trying to keep it quiet.

It went from the TMZ report was not true to yes they are in the area when the police released a report......but not saying they were looking for Stacy ....to setting up a media staging area but won't say the area they are in and of course will not say what they are looking for.

JMOO

He took off for 3 days, and nobody knows where he went.

Sorry Dr. Fessel, should have read them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken