Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cubby....

you are thinking way TOO BIG.

of course, fathers rights groups wouldn't have any involvement in Beth's disappearance.

Of course not.... :innocent:

Only the man who wrote the article you found earlier on the rip off report committed suicide directly or 'indirectly' as a result of his said complaints against the family court system.
I knew I recalled his name.

Here is a direct qoute of his from his one angry man site.

"Many otherwise good parents are being driven to suicide, murder or other acts of violence which is directly incited, induced or even promoted by long term abuses and violations in our Family Courts."

http://www.oneangryman.com/ken/2009/07/robert-g-lasheff-has-died/

SB's practise is not known for family court cases. If a disgruntled or hostile client or former client of SB's was responsible for Beth's disappearance I think there would be leads in that direction in this case. JW and RR would be officially ruled out.... and LE would have likely named a POI or suspect.

JMO

Just to add the link verifying RGL is deceased. From the SSDI

http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi

ROBERT G LASHEFF 30 Apr 1951 17 Jul 2009 (V) 60002 (Antioch, Lake, IL)(none

Cubby, gosh, this is all interesting. I have a question about Robert Lasheff (RIP), is his X wife (Catherine Huff Lasheff Pickar), the same Catherine Pickar who caused all that trouble in Woodstock around 3-4 years ago. Woodstock Council knows that "Catherine Pickar" very well. If I remember correctly, she wanted kids is Woodstock schools to be given tests to see if they were "abused"?

When I think of families that don't have the education, friends or resources to help get the word out about a missing loved one and keep their case in the public eye, I don't think of an established attorney. It's more frustrating by the day not to hear something. There's a ten year old boy whose future is at stake.

I just went and looked around facebook, one of BB's gf's (hint F----n) has a "friend of a friend" that is one of the adult daughters of Catherine and Robert. Small world, very small.

I just went and looked around facebook, one of BB's gf's (hint F----n) has a "friend of a friend" that is one of the adult daughters of Catherine and Robert. Small world, very small.

There is more spymom... dig even deeper..very small indeed.

When I think of families that don't have the education, friends or resources to help get the word out about a missing loved one and keep their case in the public eye, I don't think of an established attorney. It's more frustrating by the day not to hear something. There's a ten year old boy whose future is at stake.

Agreed grayjay.. I dont understand SB's silence at all.

Cubby, I respectfully ask you to consider reposting the link that tarabull provided concerning this rip off case. After sleuthing this, there are connections to Beths case, albeit.. thru SB, and ultimately JW, that IMO should be sleuthed. I really am not trying to be disrespectful, but I dont see how you can determine what leads LE are following or when they will officially rule anyone out, or when/who they will determine who is a POI or suspect. Investigating the rip off report IMO is in no way detrimental to the victims in Beths disappearance. I dont think tara was implying the association is thru a hostile or disgruntled former client. Its outside the box, kwim? If I am smelling what tarabull is stepping in, the players are directly associated to someone closely involved with JW. Thanks for considering my request...

LE IMO rarely "Officially Rule Out" anyone publicly. Again... thanks.

Added: I think spymom is smelling it too.

Cubby, I respectfully ask you to consider reposting the link that tarabull provided concerning this rip off case. After sleuthing this, there are connections to Beths case, albeit.. thru SB, and ultimately JW, that IMO should be sleuthed. I really am not trying to be disrespectful, but I dont see how you can determine what leads LE are following or when they will officially rule anyone out, or when/who they will determine who is a POI or suspect. Investigating the rip off report IMO is in no way detrimental to the victims in Beths disappearance. I dont think tara was implying the association is thru a hostile or disgruntled former client. Its outside the box, kwim? If I am smelling what tarabull is stepping in, the players are directly associated to someone closely involved with JW. Thanks for considering my request...

LE IMO rarely "Officially Rule Out" anyone publicly. Again... thanks.

Added: I think spymom is smelling it too.

Are you saying you smell BS (backwards)!!

This case is taking a lot of twists and turns.

A list owner can remove, you are correct. But, very little has been deleted by the admin of the site.

Just as this site has rules you have to adhere to, anytime you get a group together you have to have some order to it. Specially with a subject so emotional as this so it doesn't it becomes a feeding frenzy.

The family as in the household of BB are very happy about the site, amazed at the kindness of strangers and all the site has done to spread the word. As they have stated many times on the site.

I honestly don't think they find an even keel? not for years! I think you learn to go through the motion of life. Years down the road they learn to build again.
Many like Jason Project, John Walsh, even the McCall's move on by making changes, and helping others through their experience. They make their pain become a positive motion.

As a widow I know it takes many years to grieve and heal I am at 6 years and it is still a daily struggle for me, and I had closure...
Most families never stop looking and sadly something like this can often tears the "family" apart. Specially when they have no closure.

Just fyi, there are important things being deleted just this morning at Beth's Missing FB page....

It's obvious this poster did not remove it herself as she said so....

Not sure who's in control???

Not sure why ~ why ~ why?????

:banghead:

Just fyi, there are important things being deleted just this morning at Beth's Missing FB page....

It's obvious this poster did not remove it herself as she said so....

Not sure who's in control???

Not sure why ~ why ~ why?????

:banghead:

The mods on BB's page say that they're removing any posts that have personal addresses, phone numbers, etc.

I want to know why ppl are so overly concentrating on the Rend Lake trip/boat ride?? That was on May 22nd, & she went missing on the afternoon of May 23rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado