Ramsey Friend, Member of "Small Foreign Faction", Was Never Investigated

BrotherMoon, it is possible for you to be rude in a different location, other than this forum.

If I am mis interpreting your post, would you explain it in plain understandable terms, so that I might be enlightened, thank you in advance.

Hey, Camper

Wanta' borrow my voo-doo stick? I bought one during Marti Gras....and it MUST work too because nobody has been too mean to me since I got home. They KINDA' look at me "funny" though:crazy:

Camper said:
BrotherMoon, it is possible for you to be rude in a different location, other than this forum.

If I am mis interpreting your post, would you explain it in plain understandable terms, so that I might be enlightened, thank you in advance.

Yes, it is possible. In fact I can do that in several locations at one time.

Actually, that was a carefully thought out critique of a person's perspective, done in a warm and respectful manner. How could you have misinterpreted it?

Well Brother Moon, lets just say then that I donut understand your post.

All I know about holes in the ground is that Saddam Hussain was found in one.

Miss Daisey, I will just use my moms old cane, it works quite well just hanging on my doorknob for decoration.

Actually Blue Crab is thinking and doing, he is an action figure. Brother Moon is just a thinker, imop.

BlueCrab,

Would you mind expanding your investigation to include the Richardson twins-the 30-yr-old gentlemen who lived with Melody Stanton? Isn't she the woman who heard the scream? I read somewhere on this forum the idea, formed with the knowledge of the twins, that the scream could have come from closer than the Ramsey basement. I didn't fully understand that observation. I do have a glimmer of understanding.

I doubt that the note writer would mention his affiliation with the faction if he were actually a member. Actually, the note doesn't say that he is a member; it says that he and others REPRESENT the faction. There is some ambiguity here, considering that the word, represent, has many conotations. However, if you consider that the writer also said, "We respect your business...", one might reasonably infer that he is a member of the faction; otherwise, one must interpret that, although he isn't a member-just a representative-he and the group he speaks for, too, respect John's business. Actually, a third interpretation is that ONLY the representatives respect his business; the feelings of the faction toward the business not having been expressed. Yet another interpretation is that the group constitutes a foreign faction, as in "These few men represent his entire army." Finally, a fifth interpretation is that the group represents a faction in the sense that they bring to mind a faction. I recall that John said that Wolfe represents a lot of unanswered questions. And, somewhat less relevant, I recall that he said that internet posters haven't been LISTENING with a critical ear. How does one listen to what is posted on the internet with ones eyes? For that matter, how does one Listen carefully to what is written in a ransom note?

"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must remain silent." LW

IF the erotic technique had been learned from a 'babysitter', this revelation could have stirred some artistic rendering of the ransom note, by a creative writer, to protect the family member.

I am wondering Blue Crab, just HOW many times the 'babysitter' had sat with all three children, and for HOW LONG? Certainly could have been long enough to fashion the 'device' at some earlier time and date.

A college student could certainly have been enabled to babysit during the childrens school year, given the versatility of a college schedule, and being home or being there to pick up the children from school, while parents were GONE out of town.

I am also wondering IF IF the 'babysitter' was in Boulder around Christmas of 1997, when Susanna Chase was murdered?

Also wondering IF IF the 'babysitter' ever worked at Pasta Jays?

Also wondering about the baseball bat that was wielded by Pasta Jay, when he chased two 'just guys' who Jay thought were reporters away from his restaurant. Wondering IF IF that baseball bat was still in Pasta Jay's restaurant the night that Susanna Chase was murdered with a baseball bat in the area near to Pasta Jay's.

So IF IF any of your amateur detective skills bring answers to my questions, I am certain that justice for JonBenet would be most appreciative.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back