Facebook & MySpace Discussions

Personally, I think Ken is professional enough to not respond to anyone outside of the family members he was working with regarding the case. Those are matters that do not involve anyone except the McQuearys, and would not be discussed with strangers.

Hmm, was this email (supposedly) from Ken Gamble FORGED?

:waitasec:

Personally, I think Ken is professional enough to not respond to anyone outside of the family members he was working with regarding the case. Those are matters that do not involve anyone except the McQuearys, and would not be discussed with strangers.

I saw it briefly...was extensive to me...but how would you know if it was forged ????I personally don't think it was Mr.Gamble, he has a lot more class than that!

I saw it briefly...was extensive to me...but how would you know if it was forged ????I personally don't think it was Mr.Gamble, he has a lot more class than that!

The way to tell would be to see the header information on where the email originated. It is possible to look up IP addresses to see who the email actually came from.

The way to tell would be to see the header information on where the email originated. It is possible to look up IP addresses to see who the email actually came from.

It's not there anymore right? Did anyone get a screen shot?

I just can't remember...there were some lines blacked out. It was up and down so fast, not sure who all saw it but me,noopy and saba...

i got a screen shot of it, but i don't know how to post... and at this point, i don't think it's necessary to post it publically. i can pm you if you want...
at first, i was shocked and a bit upset and doubted logan, but now i feel a PI has no right to reveal confidential info of his client, regardless of what the actual circumstances were... makes me wonder what kind of PI he is? i'm glad it was taken down actually.

I doubt that the actual heading, if it was really an email, was real. I would think the only true way of knowing would be to see the actual email on the person's computer, because it's easy enough to fake emails and headings when you show them to people.

ETA: If anyone's ever been spammed, you would know by looking at the heading of the email that the return info is phony. You have to be able to see the coding to know where it's really from.

I haven't seen it but I've heard the gist and just can't imagine KG writing something like that and if he did-would he really post it publically, as a professional? I would be interested to know if the letter is actually from him. Doesn't seem to make sense. Doesn't seem to help find Gabriel either. :(

I think it's fake since it showed up just after someone was asking for proof of all the claims that the troublemakers were leveling against LM.

I think it's fake since it showed up just after someone was asking for proof of all the claims that the troublemakers were leveling against LM.

I think you are right. I think it may be an immature attention seeker. I don't understand what they think they are going to gain by posting something like that unless their focus and intent is to harass the family.

I think you are right. I think it may be an immature attention seeker. I don't understand what they think they are going to gain by posting something like that unless their focus and intent is to harass the family.

I agree with you - I think the sole purpose was to harass the family. Because there are plenty of gullible people out there reading that stuff who will believe it, pass it on, etc. And once you start the snowball rolling, it's hard to make it stop. Meanwhile, all it does is hurt the family - who have done NOTHING wrong to anyone else - all they are trying to do is find poor little Gabe. Too bad so many FB troublemakers keep trying to make the focus on hurting LM.

Which, by the way, remember the "threat" made to LM about how he had better watch out? Sounds like someone is keeping their promise - and dragging the whole family down, too. :furious:

I agree with you - I think the sole purpose was to harass the family. Because there are plenty of gullible people out there reading that stuff who will believe it, pass it on, etc. And once you start the snowball rolling, it's hard to make it stop. Meanwhile, all it does is hurt the family - who have done NOTHING wrong to anyone else - all they are trying to do is find poor little Gabe. Too bad so many FB troublemakers keep trying to make the focus on hurting LM.

Which, by the way, remember the "threat" made to LM about how he had better watch out? Sounds like someone is keeping their promise - and dragging the whole family down, too. :furious:

:frog:
I couldn't find "hit the nail on the head", emoticon...so...ribbit.

BHG site was hacked again overnight with 5 pics of "Alize" with a come hither look and link to a website for "spicy pics" I didn't click it because I have virusphobia.

My favorite is #1- Alize in a snoopy shirt with a snoopy dog on her head and a picture of The Madonna on the wall in the background. (Noopy, I know it's not you)

Spicy pics? I don't think this helps TPS's cause at all. Nor EJs. I understand that there are folks who insert themselves into these cases- JVDS has marriage proposals after killing 2 women- but is this The TPS camp? EJs? Or could this be the work of that mystery couple who kidnap a child but want to be thought of as kind and loving parents for Gabe. Just sayin...

BHG site was hacked again overnight with 5 pics of "Alize" with a come hither look and link to a website for "spicy pics" I didn't click it because I have virusphobia.

My favorite is #1- Alize in a snoopy shirt with a snoopy dog on her head and a picture of The Madonna on the wall in the background. (Noopy, I know it's not you)

Spicy pics? I don't think this helps TPS's cause at all. Nor EJs. I understand that there are folks who insert themselves into these cases- JVDS has marriage proposals after killing 2 women- but is this The TPS camp? EJs? Or could this be the work of that mystery couple who kidnap a child but want to be thought of as kind and loving parents for Gabe. Just sayin...

And if someone is computer savvy enough to hack the site, they are certainly savvy enough to fake an email from KG! I guess it was "their" way of saying that we are right - that the email is a fake.

Just wanted to say that anyone can post a pic on BHGJ and it shows up on the Wall....that's what the spammer did. :snooty:

I wondering if there's any known forgers out there that might do this? :looikinginnocentandperplexed:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back