Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #5 *C. Capone guilty*

Someone needs to write on the wall of the Facebook group "Help me find my missing mom! Rachael Anderson": How much is the reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction in the disappearance of Rachael Anderson?

If someone does that, perhaps other people will comment below the post and ask questions like, "What did you do with the money you made at the bake sale you promoted by claiming the money taken in would be used to open up a reward account!", etc.

Here is the link to the group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?g...!/group.php?gid=116680731683607&v=wall&ref=ts

These questions might get answers if they were sent as a letter to the editor for the lewiston tribune....

http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/97355319.html

So this is what they are meeting about now instead of hunting down Rachael.... hmm I can't lie and say I don't think its important to "know your location" but I think finding Rachael is WAY more important.... JMO.

This kills me... right along with LE saying "we only meet when necessary now".........

Guys - i don't usually post here but I do follow along. I saw Clarkston mentioned in relation to another case and thought I would put this out there. This guy is said to have been in the area around March 20 - not sure when he left.

Photo released of Portland, OR man who posed as police officer/abducted two women - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I know ya'll have your gut feelings about who harmed Rachael, but just thought you should know about this guy. He's a bad, bad guy and slippery.

Yeah his cell phone was found near Clarkston on hwy 12 around March 11th...

http://www.kxly.com/news/22816396/detail.html

about one month before Rachael went missing so who knows...

and as far as I can tell he is still wanted...

Ah - so that's a bit earlier than I thought. They found his truck in Billings, MT on June 18. No telling where he was in between. And no, they don't have a clue where he is now. He's still out there!

Ah - so that's a bit earlier than I thought. They found his truck in Billings, MT on June 18. No telling where he was in between. And no, they don't have a clue where he is now. He's still out there!

That's not very far to travel in 2 months...he had to be around here somewhere....and the same reason this area is attractive to someone like that are the same reasons that rachael is still missing....the vastness of our area...the slack LE...the keep to yourself attitude....

Guys - i don't usually post here but I do follow along. I saw Clarkston mentioned in relation to another case and thought I would put this out there. This guy is said to have been in the area around March 20 - not sure when he left.

Photo released of Portland, OR man who posed as police officer/abducted two women - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I know ya'll have your gut feelings about who harmed Rachael, but just thought you should know about this guy. He's a bad, bad guy and slippery.

kidnapsuspectjpg-2b210387b4864ae9.jpg

Paul Evans Winklebleck

That's not very far to travel in 2 months...he had to be around here somewhere....and the same reason this area is attractive to someone like that are the same reasons that rachael is still missing....the vastness of our area...the slack LE...the keep to yourself attitude....

No, it's not far at all, and I do believe he's in that general area - even now. He could hide up there for a long, long time.

It just got me to wondering if he had come into contact with Rachael at some point and was stalking her. That seems to be his MO.

What a creeper! The most frightening thing about him, IMO, is that he doesn't look scary or threatening. I imagine it's not at all difficult for him to snare his victims.

I am in Billings, MT... still haven't heard ANY word about him since they found his truck, but I do know someone that believes they had seen him, and has reported it, WAY too close to home for this girl.

I am in Billings, MT... still haven't heard ANY word about him since they found his truck, but I do know someone that believes they had seen him, and has reported it, WAY too close to home for this girl.

:eek: No kidding! I hope they find this guy soon.

I do think it may be worthwhile for LE to see if there's any possible connection to Rachael.

Paul Evans Winklebleck

The TV show America's Most Wanted aired a story about Paul on June 19, 2010 that was CHILLING!

Hellish Escape Unfolds In Oregon

At 2 a.m. on March 5, 2010, the horse pastures in Aumsville, Ore., were muddy and especially cold.

Jessica, 24, ran across them as if her life depended on every step her boots would take her. The damp mud took well to her clothes.

She ran toward the porch light ahead like a jackrabbit on the run from a coyote. Her right eye bulged towards the light in panic. Her left eye, however, was swollen shut and as dark as the sky above her. Her face had also been slashed.

She kept looking back, but all she could spot were the silhouettes of the Doug Firs from which she had emerged. She heard several horses near the farmhouse. Then she cringed at the guttural screams of her best friend, Ashley, who was calling out her name.

As the light on the porch shined brighter on Jessica, Ashley’s whimpers faded into a hushed echo.

CONTINUED AT SOURCE (Click on the CASE tab): http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=71863

There's been an update on AMW:

After AMW first aired the story on Paul Winklebleck, a state trooper in Montana called the Hotline and told an operator Winklebleck's pickup truck -- not used during the crime -- could be located at a tow yard near the Montana/Wyoming border.

The tipster told AMW the truck was originally abandoned by the side of a highway a day before the attack in Oregon.

The truck had been at the tow yard since March 8, 2010. In June, Portland detectives drove to Montana to investigate the tip and confiscate any evidence inside the vehicle for analysis.

Detectives believe Winklebleck could still be anywhere in the United States. If you’ve seen Paul Winklebleck, please call our Hotline immediately at 1-800-CRIME-TV. Remember: You can remain anonymous.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=71863

Above colored red by me. Sounds like it was a different truck used before the attack, so not the one he used when he went on the run.

OK I am FREAKING OUT here.. I just found this..

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopul...Traced-To-Montana/9oroglsZA0OWSWlvdFlNYw.cspx

And realized that my husband and I WERE AT THE TOWING YARD at the SAME TIME his truck was BROUGHT IN! OMG!!!!

OK so WHO KNOWS if this man is in any way linked to Rachael.... but I am not having a very good feeling about this. And Fairy YOU are amazing , I know his name was brought up on this thread earlier, but I think SO many of us, if not all.. just had our sights set on ONE person.

OK I am FREAKING OUT here.. I just found this..

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopul...Traced-To-Montana/9oroglsZA0OWSWlvdFlNYw.cspx

And realized that my husband and I WERE AT THE TOWING YARD at the SAME TIME his truck was BROUGHT IN! OMG!!!!

OK so WHO KNOWS if this man is in any way linked to Rachael.... but I am not having a very good feeling about this. And Fairy YOU are amazing , I know his name was brought up on this thread earlier, but I think SO many of us, if not all.. just had our sights set on ONE person.

I didn't do anything! I was just catching up on him over at Crimes in the News and the Clarkston thing clicked.

The ONE person to whom you refer IS the most likely perp in Rachael's case. No doubt about that. But it can be very harmful to a case like this if LE refuses to look at other possibilities, IMO. That's obviously not getting them anywhere in Rachael's case!

My goodness, I need to go back and get caught up. Just saw this and wanted to post it.

Saying lab results are just now trickling in....hmmmmm...I think they have had them for awhile and only now bringing them up front since his court date is on the 6th. Hope they have something solid.

There's video also. http://www.klewtv.com/news/97535554.html

Now to catch up.....

In the state of idaho husbands are automatically the beneficiary of life insurance. The husband has to sign a waiver if the wife wants it to go to someone else.

Yes, I remember this from when I worked there, but she lived WA, worked in ID, so not really sure how that would handled. I just pray, she was up to date and smart about it. Shoot, she may have been asking him to do exactly that (sign off on the paper work) at the time of all this. If he hadn't, but she had filed, I wonder if this could be an argument for the kids? We need some legalees on here.

I traveled to Lewiston via Viola and Moscow last Wednesday, looking at fields, silos, passed Palouse Multiple Services, the Plantation, crop dusters and then on to Lewiston the DynaMart, the grade and the field. People in Lewiston I spoke with are echoing some of the same concerns posted here on WS: No news, no leads, nothing to help us help LE. They feel it is getting swept under the rug (exact same words). They mentioned Chrissy White and the girls from the Civic Theatre. They said something to the effect of small town LE without the abilities to get the task done. Bigger isn't always better though. The entire town would rally around any direction they were given to help find her. Her facebook page has nearly 10,000 people. It makes me think we are just supposed to sit around and wait, do nothing. This is the hardest part when you want so badly to help find a missing mom.

They were given a general area between just north of Moscow to Lewiston. People did nothing. If they have, we have heard nothing in the media or from the FB page. The girls could have asked for help publically in organizing a search, or older family members or local people in the know could have offered their services.... There are many foundations and orgainizations set up just for this kind of thing, but we don't know if anyone has taken the effort to look into them. They supply support and some money and even help with reward efforts, etc. ??????

I realize they have their hands full, but I haven't even heard of any efforts being made to keep RA's story out there, let alone any search efforts. Little discerning and sad really.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back