2010.07.02 Actual Emergency Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say this but JB is the number one example why attorneys have to sit second chair on murder cases for a few go rounds. God knows he should not be handling this case in any shape fashion or form.

Still asking, did Judge Perry address the "not enough time" with JB? He has been saying that for 2 years after all.

I havent watched it on tv yet but I was able to go to the hearing today, so I am sorry if this was shown on tv and I am being repetitive. Cindy just about fell out of her chair trying to get Casey's attention after the hearing. Casey happened to see her and gave her a very weak smile. I assume Cindy mouthed "I love you" because Casey mouthed something back. I dont know what it was, but it wasnt I love you.

JB managed to get the comment out there about missing the last hearing, but thanks to the camera's in the court room he was able to watch, and said this as he smiled for the camera.

He goes on, on, and on while the camera's are rolling and he is front & center... doesn't even matter if makes sense while talking. He even states he will answer the 2nd question first, then get lost with his thoughts and forget the 1st question-- wow... I couldn't even manage to have dinner this man.

Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
Does anyone know the date of the WHY WHY WHY letter and the date of the last hearing GA attended?

Will find dates after this hearing, but I am pretty sure he attended ONE after the jailhouse letters were exposed (alleging sexual abuse). He wore the Orlando Magic shirt and many thought it was a security job uniform shirt.

March 25, 2010 - page 197-198 - George handwrites his own addr label - WHY? WHY? letter
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24039447/detail.html

[NO more letter from George to KC after the March 25th letter asking WHY?
George did not attend the May 11, 2010 or the June 1, 2010 Hearings]

George in Orlando Magic blue shirt was May 10, 2010 Hearing.

Inmate letters to Robyn, in jail, writing about sexual abuse allegations, were released to the public April 6, 2010.

Does anyone know the date of the WHY WHY WHY letter and the date of the last hearing GA attended?

March 25, 2010 - page 197-198 - George handwrites his own addr label - WHY? WHY? letter

Thank you!

I havent watched it on tv yet but I was able to go to the hearing today, so I am sorry if this was shown on tv and I am being repetitive. Cindy just about fell out of her chair trying to get Casey's attention after the hearing. Casey happened to see her and gave her a very weak smile. I assume Cindy mouthed "I love you" because Casey mouthed something back. I dont know what it was, but it wasnt I love you.

Please give us any/all of your observations!

I hate to say this but JB is the number one example why attorneys have to sit second chair on murder cases for a few go rounds. God knows he should not be handling this case in any shape fashion or form.

Still asking, did Judge Perry address the "not enough time" with JB? He has been saying that for 2 years after all.

The Judge did not specifically address JB's whining about not enough time, after the State released 5,000 pages of discovery. The Judge indirectly said that if JB thinks a Rule was broken, then JB should file a Motion asking for sanctions. Short of doing that, I understood the Judge to be saying, it is a moot point (and stop wasting my time whining).

Now the Judge is asking for JB to cite case law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He doesn't have any....says KLB did it in the Phil Spektor trial.

Which completely opened the door for the state to mention Dr Lees role in evidence tampering in that trial...didn't it??

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post

Thank you!

ETA: And in the letter, he says he found out about it March 24. So he has not come to a hearing since reading what KC accused him of? Is that right?

George was told by JB and Mason on March 24th that the Inmate had made the allegations.
George wrote to the Inmate the next day.
George attended the May 10, 2010 Hearing, in blue Orlando Magic shirt ... but no other Hearings since then.

IMHO,Dr Lee is the main reason why
there will be video cameras and
possibly extra sheriffs on duty,since
the Phil Spector allegation was made
in open court.

The prosecution needs to send
Dr Lee flowers,for helping get
another win in court.
:dance:

Bold mine.

Perhaps a crate of oranges is in order too!:dance::dance::dance:

I really appreciated you posting your observations. Thank You. Any other interesting observations? I didn't see GA there today - is that correct? Hardly saw Casey's face, but her hair looked great for once. Casey's smile was weak like in distant?

Quote:

Thank you!

ETA: And in the letter, he says he found out about it March 24. So he has not come to a hearing since reading what KC accused him of? Is that right?

George was told by JB and Mason on March 24th that the Inmate had made the allegations.
George attended the May 10, 2010 Hearing, in blue Orlando Magic shirt ... but no other Hearings since then.

I just tried to quote you, but that is what I was talking about GA should not show up anymore.

And ETA again: Not since it has become public. I think he was hoping this would get swept under the carpet.

'Cept there is no carpet anymore, sadly for the A family, there is only hard wood floor and dirt shining through.

Fixing that blunder:

GA should not attend anymore. He can sit on Caylee's side, but it will just hurt a heck of a lot either way. GA is standing up while falling down. Hope he hangs in there.

Quote:

Thank you!

BBM

Sorry, couldn't resist! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Since May comes after March, George did attend one hearing after finding out about sexual abuse allegations and responding with a letter to ICA. To my knowledge, he hasn't attended one since.

What did Judge Perry say about JB saying "not enough time"?

I don't think HHJP actually addressed that part. That statement by JB is the reason that I think that Jose brought up that the defense will have to study and possibly interview everyone who wrote KC a letter. Wonder how the JAC will feel about the expenses entailed in that endeavor. :waitasec:

I really appreciated you posting your observations. Thank You. Any other interesting observations? I didn't see GA there today - is that correct? Hardly saw Casey's face, but her hair looked great for once. Casey's smile was weak like in distant?

OK - I am really, really not trying to be snarky here....but in picture #4, doesn't KC's mouth look funny? Do you think it's because of her chipped tooth?
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/24124574/detail.html

There were reports out that it's already been fixed and looks as good as new!

Thank you...I believe it was the same day the letters were released.

What did Judge Perry say about JB saying "not enough time"?

By the time JB brought that up, HHJP was low on patience and considering nothing about that had anything to do with the motion for the emergency hearing to appoint a special magistrate - I believe this is when Judge Perry asked Mr. Baez, "Have you ever filed a motion for sanctions?" To which Mr. Baez stuttered (I think he was trying to say once) but still could not be clear. So Judge Perry advised him that was the road to take - file a motion for sanctions and he would consider it at a separate hearing.

whew.

Cm needs to rein this Clydesdale Post Card entertainment in. Guess he has to now. Poor guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa