Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with what you are saying, except this:
And we don't know that she has been cooperating these past 3 weeks. There might have been a few questions that Terri refused to answer.

LE has never been shy about reporting someone as "uncooperative", and I think we would have known before Kaine left if Terri was indeed not answering questions...

imagine if you are the father of a child who vanishes from his school and find out a short time later your wife, who was last seen with your son, took out a hit to have you murdered!

All I can say is how can this NOT be connected with Kyron being currently missing? I am not LE but I am a nurse... and we call things that are related a symptom cluster. I am seeing a "symptom cluster" here!

Alarm bells going off in my head personally on TH and her involvement in the who, what, when, where, and why in Kyron's disappearance. moo of course

Hi, O/T, don't think we have a thread for this guy, but did talk about it on a Kyron thread:

The older male SO living in Salem who cut off his leg bracelet {?} has been captured, located in Blackfoot, Idaho and is being brought back to Oregon as we speak.

Hooray. I thought he was a real danger being out on the lam. xox

Another plausible WHAT IF about this murder-for-hire plot -- Some have speculated that lawn boy didn't come forward to LE because he is in the country illegally. What if Terri did hire him to do lawn work, so there were records of her paying him, etc., and when the police questioned him about his association with Terri, they put on the pressure because of his immigration status, and he made up the whole story as a way to ingratiate himself with LE and thus avoid immediate deportation?

There's just too much contradictory evidence in this case (or none at all, it seems). Terri either has narcissistic personality disorder because she doesn't hire a lawyer for three weeks, thinking she can outsmart everyone, or she's guilty because after three weeks of being interrogated, taking polygraphs, having her home and computers searched, having a questionnaire distributed about her, she hires a good criminal defense attorney and her hiring him is evidence of her guilt.

Then the murder-for-hire plot. Lawn boy doesn't surface until Terri is at the center of a criminal investigation, there is seemingly little evidence against her, and she shuts down the sting either because sensed a sting and is guilty or because lawn boy was threatening and weird and she is innocent. Lawn boy doesn't come forward on his own, but cooperates with LE, and may or may not be in the country illegally. If he has a criminal record, this will no doubt cloud the issue even further.

Does anyone else remember that Jaycee's Stepfather was a POI in her disappearance? And we all know what happened there.

If TH is guilty, she should have the book thrown at her. But my problem is that there's not enough evidence out there for "beyond a shadow of a doubt." I don't like her, but at this point I could not convict her.

I'm hoping that either
A) LE has a lot more up their sleeve than we know and that's why the focus is on her
or
B) They're focusing on TH as a cover up so the actual perp gets cocky and makes a mistake

I had a "oh yeah" moment today after listening to the rebroadcast of the Levi show. He had a former detective on that said that the landscaper sting would not have been set up on a whim... they would have had all their ducks in a row: ie: LDT of the LS to confirm the truthfulness of his story, interviews with any and everyone he may have told about the "hire" previously, phone and email records to confirm communication between the two, etc.

I believe this. moo

Terri had the 2nd LDT on 6/19; not the Saturday of the 911 call or KH and K moving out.

Also, if she did try to hire the landscaper to murder Kaine then why in the world would she call 911 about him threatening her over it? That makes no sense to me.

An article came out yesterday saying that he demanded $10k from her when he approached her with the UC LE. I linked to it in a thread last night (maybe this thread). It was the same article that said she'd showed deception on a key question in her first poly

I agree with what you are saying, except this:

LE has never been shy about reporting someone as "uncooperative", and I think we would have known before Kaine left if Terri was indeed not answering questions...

I agree with you to some degree. However, again we don't know everything. LE might not have wanted to alienate Terri. You know that saying keep your friends close but your enemies closer deal. It seems to me that not even the family were releasing much information. Until of course Kaine filed for divorce and then they started doing the multiple PCs and releasing strange information like the bee allergy.

I think they knew it was a gamble but couldn't risk something happening to the baby or Kaine once they found out about the murder plot. And they knew once Kaine filed for divorce things would get messy.

Remember the reasoning for the judge to seal the RO in the first place was because it was believed unsealing it would jeopardize Kyron's case. Not so much the murder for hire. At least that's what I recall from the news reports. So there must be some other detail in that RO.

Something else that has been bothering me is the way Terri has been portrayed for hiring an attorney. Clearly, she found out on Sat. the 26th that she was a suspect (even if they hadn't told her, she would have had a clue when her husband took their daughter and left). Who knows what interactions led up to her realizing that the other three parents were turning on her... So, what person wouldn't hire an attorney at that point?!

She hired the attorney on the 28th, and as quick as July 1, two days later, Desiree and Kaine are hosting a PC where they accuse TH of not cooperating with police. First, that is pretty fast to start accusing someone of not cooperating, plus, they turned on her, her husband took her baby and left, the police tried to trap her, and they expect help?! I think anyone would find it hard to turn the other cheek after all of that...

But...let's say she's innocent. If so, she has already given every piece of help possible. They questioned her, she agreed to two polys, searched her home and truck, they sent out questionaires specifically about her... I would be thinking, "What more do they want?"

Now, if she'd refused the 2nd poly, I would wonder more about her innocence. But from what I am seeing, she has cooperated.

Yes, this has been bothering me since I watched the full interview with the questions afterward with Desiree and Tony. The LE and now Desiree say TH has been cooperating with the LE up until she got a lawyer. Two days? She talked to them on Saturday (a week ago) while Kaine was moving out. They could be asking her the same questions over and over and she agreed to two LDTs. Do they really expect her to spend all day every day letting them pound her with the same questions? This is not cooperating? We don't even know if the LE have asked her anything else since then, since LE says she is cooperating. They may very well have not.

I guess I'd like the parents (not LE, since they aren't making the accusation) to be specific about what they want Terri to "cooperate" with--she was cooperating for 3 weeks--it wasn't until her husband took her baby and left & LE tried to entrap her that she stopped "cooperating"...

Yes, tell us what it is you think she is withholding and why. Or have the LE charge her.

Guilty or not, you do not have the right to try and accuse someone or find them guilty by public opinion. You tell us nothing and expect us to connect some kind of invisible dots.

They were ready to arrest her? Right, if she said: Why yes I do remember hiring you to kill my husband at 1:45pm on November 8, of 2009. Where should I sign? Hell of a case there. If they have/had nothing more than one man's word and a gut feeling, I am sick to think they would tell Kaine, us or the judge based on only that.

You say she was the last one to see him, this doesn't make her guilty and you need to explain what happened that morning that you have proven young T, who was on tape, was mistaken in his account.

With every passing day, Terri comes off looking better and everyone else looks worse. Desiree breaks my heart, but if you are going to imply every week that she is guilty of something, you better have a good reason, not one man's word or just doubt.

I wouldn't be surprised if Terri sells an exclusive interview with someone to get her side out soon.

We have assumed LE's silence implies knowledge, and many have assumed that Terri's silence implies guilt. Both could be right, but both could also be wrong.

What matters is where is Kyron?

tabbycat

WELCOME to the world of posting on Weblseuths. :rose:

Glad you decided to pipe in.

I totally agree with what you posted.

fran
Thanks for the welcome! My biggest hope, and prayer is that they find this little boy! Kyron has become so special! Find him!! I log on every morning and hope they've found him (even before I check my own email!)

BBM.

If it were me and I had an attorney to accompany me on all interviews with LE then yes I would turn the other cheek. We're talking about a missing 7 year old child. And if I had to turn the other cheek to help find said missing 7 year old child I would. Especially if I was innocent and had nothing to hide.

But that's just me.

Turning the other cheek, and being set up for the fall guy are two different things.

Still, in the eye of the public, if it comes out that this was a stranger abduction, it would look like (to me anyway) that LE was trying not to find the school liable, and keep the community pacified, by going hard after Terri. And if never solved, I think lots more people will always wonder about a stranger abduction, even as Terri will always have a cloud of guilt.

So LE is throwing an investigation to protect the school? And the parents Kaine and Desiree are on board with this?

:waitasec:

Where I live in a different state, police funding and school funding are 2 separate issues. They may come from the taxpayer, but they are not linked in anyway.

What happens to a school has nothing to do with LE.

Unless your state and county do not have a budget of any kind....they are linked. There is a pool of tax money and SOMEONE makes decisions about how much there is and who gets how much. There aren't separate taxes collected for LE, schools, highways, fire departments etc. The sales tax or state and federal income tax money is appropriated by some fiscal entity and there is not an unlimited supply of that money (even though some law makers currently seem to think that there is).

imagine if you are the father of a child who vanishes from his school and find out a short time later your wife, who was last seen with your son, took out a hit to have you murdered!

All I can say is how can this NOT be connected with Kyron being currently missing? I am not LE but I am a nurse... and we call things that are related a symptom cluster. I am seeing a "symptom cluster" here!

Alarm bells going off in my head personally on TH and her involvement in the who, what, when, where, and why in Kyron's disappearance. moo of course

Imagine being the last one seen with your step son, and some yahoo that mowed your lawn once or twice accuses you of trying to get him to kill your husband.

Maybe he's convinced she had something to do with the boy's disappearance - and thought he'd be helpful.

Maybe he's been per$uaded by someone with a vested interest in getting Terri out of the way.

Maybe he's just a (unusual person)? I mean we know NOTHING except for innuendo at this time.

Turning the other cheek, and being set up for the fall guy are two different things.
really? whatever she could say to clear her name you would think she would be doing it. Even to issue a statement that she loves Kyron and hopes he is found soon..

But no.. not a word from Terri Horman. Not even at the press conference. We do have all of her facebook communications... but they weren't much about Kyron.

She also has the small fly on the wall of allegedly hiring someone to kill her husband. The cheek that may need to be turned is hers just for that alone (people have been convicted on those things alone which is why I think LE has to may hard decisions on what to do this week... per last friday's presser).

two flies... oops forgot: a judge signed a restraining order against her=there was evidence to support it. And we will be seeing that document tomorrow based on some media reports.

Well, I'm sorry but it seems for some reason there is a need to twist everything to make TH look like a victim. I mean, to suggest LE would not take the abduction of a child serious in order to protect a school? I just don't get that vibe from LE at all.

Imagine being the last one seen with your step son, and some yahoo that mowed your lawn once or twice accuses you of trying to get him to kill your husband.

Maybe he's convinced she had something to do with the boy's disappearance - and thought he'd be helpful.

Maybe he's been per$uaded by someone with a vested interest in getting Terri out of the way.

Maybe he's just a publicity *advertiser censored*? I mean we know NOTHING except for innuendo at this time.
what LE agency would set up a sting based on a (unusual person) statement? They had to have more than just a statement. moo

really? whatever she could say to clear her name you would think she would be doing it. Even to issue a statement that she loves Kyron and hopes he is found soon..

But no.. not a word from Terri Horman. Not even at the press conference. We do have all of her facebook communications... but they weren't much about Kyron.

She also has the small fly on the wall of allegedly hiring someone to kill her husband. The cheek that may need to be turned is hers just for that alone (people have been convicted on those things alone which is why I think LE has to may hard decisions on what to do this week... per last friday's presser).

two flies... oops forgot: a judge signed a restraining order against her=there was evidence to support it. And we will be seeing that document tomorrow based on some media reports
Yes, I think that should hopefully clear up some things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member