2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever the outcome of the case is, it is kind of scary if wives have basically no rights as to regards property in any state these days.

The house is in his name, but even if a house were jointly owned and one of the spouses (whether a man or a woman) had a restraining order against him/her because he/she represented a real threat to the safety of the other spouse and their child, I think it might still be possible to legally order that person to leave so the other spouse and the child could remain in the home.

I for one will feel a whole lot better if there are LOTS of media there when KH goes home....the more protection around him the better....

Protection or swimming with the sharks? I think the media there could cut both ways.

As for the if/when in the article, I'm sure there's a date set by her representation, but it's simply not known to the media. Or, perhaps, KH and TMH's representation have set a time to negotiate a move out date. I don't think the if/when in the news article is indicative that TMH will not move out.

Bolded by me.

Just curious... To whom did her attorney send the letter? To the judge/court/Kaine's attorney?
Will that letter be made available to the public at some point? :waitasec:

KGW 8 said info was from the court, the judges (secretary)? or secretary of court??.. My apologies as I wasn't listening very close to that part, but it was something like that...
I was more focused on the part where he repeats Terri has agreed to move out of the Horman home..

ITA...i wish they could do it in the dead of night when no one could see them so they could just have something semi-normal in their lives....i feel for them every single day...

but when she moves out....I have a feeling, the could possibly be some media there....

Well maybe Kaine, since he's gotten to know the reporters, could ask them to leave after Terri leaves, so the baby doesn't come home to a circus, and he can get her settled back in calmly and quietly. I think the reporters would understand and comply with that for the baby's sake.

I don't get that part, it says her lawyer says she won't challenge moving out of the house.
Then it says it's unclear IF or when ?

Maybe that is "if" the judge approves that addition to the RO, which he probably will....JMO

Well maybe Kaine, since he's gotten to know the reporters, could ask them to leave after Terri leaves, so the baby doesn't come home to a circus, and he can get her settled back in calmly and quietly. I think the reporters would understand and comply with that for the baby's sake.

I don't think that will happen, too much national media that will want that story and the pics...sad.

One can only hope...

i dont know what the law is in oregoen but she has to vacate the premises (probably accompinied by a sherrifs deputy) and then kaine will come back later on.

the media couldnt care less about the baby or anyonelse/

all they care about is getting the story

Is it true that she had 5 days to respond to the RO and she has not?

If true, she is not fighting to have baby K either.

I would be a bit paranoid moving back in... She'd know where I live. If I believed she attempted to hire a hitman for me earlier and as she might possibly be a bit angrier now after the public accusations I would have the bomb squad there just in case and get a good alarm system.
scared.gif

From the lack of challenging the eviction request and the RO, and from her attorney's silence, I wonder if a plea deal of some sort might be imminent.

Appears to me TH's lawyer is keeping her options open re mounting a defense to any charges that may be brought. Probably of the mindset that if there's no body,no dna, and no confession, she's free and clear--which would normally be the case. My guess is he does not want her version of things on the record (until he knows what the cops have) & doesn't want her to be cross-examined on any of this which would happen if she contested the matter.

letter says she's not contesting anything in the RO.

very strange. im baffled at the strategy or lack of. almost like she's just waiting for the cops to come get her.

Personally I would be SCARED to go back home.....who knows what TH has done Maybe > GAS LEAK, MESSED WITH ELECTRICAL WIRES, ETC.
TH worries me!

Most of them will, particularly the ones from msm.

I hope I am being unduly cynical but... has anyone noticed if the tabloids have picked up on this story? If so, I wouldn't bet against the tabloid reporters staying away, even for baby K's sake.

On the cheerful side, though, the way that house is situated, even if the media remains out in force, they would have to stay on the road, which is out of sight of the house. The worst that would happen would be that KH and baby K have to drive past a bunch of reporters.

I can't imagine the sheriff's department not being willing and eager to enforce the "no trespassing" signs that have been posted.

Heh, in fact, even the infamous telephoto lens wouldn't be much good for that property. A wall of trees is a wall of trees. I suppose an overhead helicopter could be used but I'd think such aerial shots would be useless for the purposes of the tabloids.

I would think if she had nothing to do with K she at least would want to see her own daughter.Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288