Let's Get Situated For the Hearing on 7/15/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, can you guys repeat where this can be viewed live online? Usually I have to watch replays due to work but my hearing got continued today after a five minute appearance so I am free for awhile!!!!!!!

:highfive: :lepsmilie: = :snooty: No more high fives for you

I thought I might put my story in picture format so that everyone at the defense table can enjoy my post.
I like to be an equal opportunity poster.

I had no idea this was happening today...been so busy adjusting to being a single mommy...but am so glad I came here. The excitement is catching. I can't wait to spend the day with you...and making graphs for Sunday's paper. :)

Thanks everyone who posted links!!!!!!!!!

dangit.. i have to pee and i just got comfy..
wonder if i have enough time to go get a shower quick?

Just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone here at WS. I started lurking here when this case began, and I hope to see the day when Caylee gets the justice she so deserves.

I don't post often, but just wanted to tell you all how much I appreciate having a resource like WS and how thankful I am for everything you guys do here.

Me, too! You peeps are awesome ♥ I was so ready for this but little hiccup, severe thunderstorm warning with possible tornadoes plus the last 2 times it did this in the last 2 weeks our basement flooded worse each time. Charging the laptop now in case we lose hydro and arming the shop vacs, oh yeah and kids in basement ;) Ready...

I have a meeting for my mid year review at 2pm! Please write good notes.

From what I have read at the other thread, George is in attendance but seated behind Cindy and Lee and Mallory are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong