Votes: 877 91.6%
  • No

Votes: 50 5.2%
  • Other

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Casey commited the act of killing Caylee alone as well as disposing of her, however I think the family helped cover it up because....
A. Guilt, they feel Caylee would still be alive if the fight wouldn't have happened.
B. They think it was an accident, and dont feel Casey should be punished.

I voted Alone.

I think we would need a seperate poll for the possible involvement/culpability of any other family member.

Those are two very different things in the eye of the law. JMHO.

I vote yes, she acted alone. IMO, KC and only KC is responsible for Caylee's death. When listening to CA's 911 tapes, and the very first recordings of the family that were made in the first 72 hours, they seemed genuinely concerned, confused, and had no idea where Caylee was. After the first 72 hours or so, they knew, IMO, and went into "save KC's a$$" mode.

Question....if the family "aided and abetted" ( which I agree that they did)...what is it called when the lawyers...who know their client is guilty, do every kind of manipulation to get her off? If that is not aiding and abetting...what is it?

Question....if the family "aided and abetted" ( which I agree that they did)...what is it called when the lawyers...who know their client is guilty, do every kind of manipulation to get her off? If that is not aiding and abetting...what is it?

Pattymarie, good question.

I am not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV. But in my understanding there's a big difference between one's criminal attorneys and one's family.... I don't think a defense attorney WANTS to know whether their client actually "did the deed" or not. A defense attorney wants to know what the facts are around their client's proximity to/potential involvement in the alleged crime at hand. A family member can know the truth and aid and abet to their heart's content without losing their license to practice law. Lawyers, not so much.

(Humbly awaits smackdown from AZL...) :truce:

Pattymarie, good question.

I am not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV. But in my understanding there's a big difference between one's criminal attorneys and one's family.... I don't think a defense attorney WANTS to know whether their client actually "did the deed" or not. A defense attorney wants to know what the facts are around their client's proximity to/potential involvement in the alleged crime at hand. A family member can know the truth and aid and abet to their heart's content without losing their license to practice law. Lawyers, not so much.

(Humbly awaits smackdown from AZL...) :truce:

True...but a family that "aides and abets" can get in trouble with the law...what about the lawyers who "aid and abets" under the cloak of providing a "good defense." Weird...huh?

True...but a family that "aides and abets" can get in trouble with the law...what about the lawyers who "aid and abets" under the cloak of providing a "good defense." Weird...huh?

I would imagine that her defense lawyers would all be able to take the stand and swear honestly to the fact that as far as they know their client did not take part in the murder of Caylee Anthony.

Weird does not begin to describe.

I put other in the poll only because as I stated before Casey did act alone in the murder of Caylee but she did not act alone in the hiding of it, and the poll was not clear it just staed did she act alone, and I cant say yes she acted alone when I beleive her family help cover up for her.

Alone in the murder.

Aided and abetted in the ongoing cover-up by every member of her immediate family via denial, misdirection and/or outright lying.

:cow:

I voted "other" because I believe she murdered alone but I also believe the same as above.
Family dynamics are beyond thoughts!!!
This family unit helped her all along CA, GA and LA.............

depends on what you count as alone. Yes she was 100% alone in the actual murder and disposal of caylee. However her parents, particularly her mother did rather blatantly cross the line from obstruction and into accomplice after the fact once she started covering stuff up and destroying evidence.

this!

Not totally alone.

I have felt from the beginning that Casey killed Caylee, however I have also felt that someone else helped in covering up how the rest unfolded.

ITA with you Patty G. I think she killed Caylee, though someone has helped her with the rest of it.

BBM...ITA
It is insanity....George knows it....Lee knows it....but they are bedazzled by the Malignant Narcissistic who is calling all the shots...Cindy. She can't divorce herself from the monster in the jail because she had a hand in creating it. Her work of art that she can't
give up on....Casey is an extension of herself.....Cindy is trying to save herself....NOT Casey.
I agree with this...but I also think they see Caylee as an extension....it's the CMA trinity just like Lee said at the memorial...they feel if they betray Casey ,they betray Cindy,they betray Caylee...that's why they WILL keep living the insanity...Casey acted alone but when she killed Caylee she also killed Cindy and the Casey that was part of the trinity.I believe she saw that as her only way out of the CMA....IMO

ICA is not the type to kiss and tell. After all, she had an image to uphold and telling anyone her plan or having help would not have been in her best interest.

Depends on what you count as alone. Yes she was 100% alone in the actual murder and disposal of Caylee. However her parents, particularly her mother did rather blatantly cross the line from obstruction and into accomplice after the fact once she started covering stuff up and destroying evidence.

Agreed!

Alone As KC has said, trust no one but yourself. She would never let anyone have something on her.

I'm not sure. The reason is that Annie D., who claimed she was no longer close to KC yet spent private time with her when KC was out on bail,
said in her disposition that KC is not that smart and probably could not have done this alone.

My thinking is that AD knows more than she's letting on because she lawyered up prior to speaking to LE. So if she says that KC probably didn't act alone I believe her. Although she may have been referring to afterward and not the reason for Caylee's death.

I'm going to say 'other' until we find out the whole story, that is, if we ever do. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul