Jaycee's Bio dad

That worthless sack of [butterflies] :furious:

I was adopted. I have no ill feelings toward my biological mother. Really no feelings one way or the other. If she showed up one day, I would be glad to meet her and entertain the idea of a relationship. If she showed up one day demanding anything of me, I'd tell her to hit the road. If she showed up just as I was about to be awarded 20 million dollars, I'd LMAO and count it, in her face.

:p

That worthless sack of [butterflies] :furious:
Butterflies???? hmmm butterflies are free and beautiful
NOT so in this case, no beauty in his heart at all.
I just never heard that expression before. lol
but I did hear about worthless sack of chit.

This guy was caught in so many lies. He should have kept his one story, instead of changing it. He shot himself in the foot.

I would love to know who is at least partly responsible (cough *Gloria Allred* cough), for the blog. Someone certainly wants anyone and everyone to be able to get in touch with Gloria.:loser:

He could get his hands on it the same way that Sleazeball can. He happens to be the father of the two girls. Sleazeball being Jaycee's father. Should Jaycee meet an unfortunate "accident" and dies without a will her estate would go to the two girls and her parents in accordance with California laws of intestate succession. Check out probate code section 6401 and 6402. Also at that time PG would be the only remaining "parent" so not really clear how that would work out. I am sure there are other laws out there so some might deal with that issue.

PG would be stripped of any parental rights he might have when he is convicted in accordance with CA law. In any case, he is no relation of Jaycee and consequently would not recieve any of her estate. There is also the fact that her estate would stem from his crimes, so that would bar him as well.

I didn't think you needed to have DNA proof of being related, either. That's why I thought it was curious that GA stated that his reasoning for the DNA testing was for him to be allowed in the courtroom.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure that was what they stated.

I think what she is saying is that family a guarenteed a spot in the courtroom. If you just showed up, you might get a spot if there was space, otherwise you would not be allowed in.

Oh another one just spreading seeds around - very attractive - NOT :no:

He was married and in the process of getting divorced when he had the relationship with Terry. There were two children from his first marriage. After Terry he married his current wife, and he had a further two children. Remember, this guy is in his mid 60s, he was allready middle aged when he met Terry.

That is not quite "spreading seeds around". Remember, Terry herself has children from different relationships, are you going to describe her as "very attractive - NOT" as well?

Having a number of relationships in the course of a life is not unusual.

PG would be stripped of any parental rights he might have when he is convicted in accordance with CA law. In any case, he is no relation of Jaycee and consequently would not recieve any of her estate. There is also the fact that her estate would stem from his crimes, so that would bar him as well.

Love that you are now on the sugarplum fairy train. The verbs (or is it adverbs) you should have used are PG "could" be stripped of any parental rights.... That hasn't happened yet and it was that current judge that said something about children not following their mothers and should have the right to choose if they want to see their bio daddy. I stick with there is that possibility and that wills and/or trusts should be considered to insure that any funds received by Jaycee or her girls do not land in the hands of PG or KS.

I agree and I am sure most if not all people on this website agree that the Garridos should not profit from their crimes. But better safe than sorry.

Jaycee and her daughters have a trust fund with a trustee set up for them to make sure their money is used only for themselves and is never spent improperly.

There's a law I'm not familiar with - which section/paragraph is that?

Pardon me if I reply even though I'm not the original poster.

I researched this awhile ago and was so shocked to find that not all states terminate parental rights for a rapist sperm giver. Thankfully California does.

Statute: Welf. & Inst. Code §§361; 361.5(b), (h), (i); 366.26(c)(1)

Grounds: Abandonment or extreme parental disinterest, abuse/neglect, mental illness or deficiency, alcohol or drug induced incapacity, felony conviction/incarceration, failure of reasonable efforts, sexual abuse, abuse/neglect or loss of rights of another child, failure to maintain contact, failure to provide support, child judged in need of services/dependent, child’s best interest, felony assault of child or sibling, murder/manslaughter of sibling child, child suffering from extreme emotional damage, location of parent(s) unknown, voluntary relinquishment, parent has abducted the child, conception result of sexual abuse.
---------------------------------------------------
However an exception exists: if a child 12 or older objects to the Termination of Parental Rights.

I thought this article was kind of interesting. Not related to Jaycee of course, but does give some insight into the familial aspect of it all.

I thought this article was kind of interesting. Not related to Jaycee of course, but does give some insight into the familial aspect of it all.
Interesting yes. Related in any way at all NO! nothing similar at all.
This sperm donor is opportunist, and I would not mind never hearing of him again.
I have only one interest here and it has to do with JC having a decent life with no parasites. no controling male figurs.

You are missing the point as usual. Everyone here is saying that genetics don't matter, but the situation described in that report (involving people who are actually experiencing it) shows it does.

You are missing the point as usual. Everyone here is saying that genetics don't matter, but the situation described in that report (involving people who are actually experiencing it) shows it does.

Not allways not in this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back