GA GA - Raymond Green, 6 days, Atlanta, 6 Nov 1978

FYI: I have recently provided Det. Murdock with the information on the case.

Awesome! So, I don't need to keep calling and naggin?? I have left several messages to send him copies of original police report and news articles...weight off my shoulders if I can put that aside. In middle of move, GA to CO.

God bless you for this work!

Awesome! So, I don't need to keep calling and naggin?? I have left several messages to send him copies of original police report and news articles...weight off my shoulders if I can put that aside. In middle of move, GA to CO.

God bless you for this work!

Wow, you're going from the heat to the cold! LOL Good luck on your move. Colorado is beautiful. Now, regarding the news articles. Are you talking about from originally when Raymond was abducted? Because his own mom, Donna, does not have it. She said only a small paragraph was written in the newspaper at the time of the abduction. Is this something you can scan and email me? Thanks! info@lostnmissing.com

Wow, you're going from the heat to the cold! LOL Good luck on your move. Colorado is beautiful. Now, regarding the news articles. Are you talking about from originally when Raymond was abducted? Because his own mom, Donna, does not have it. She said only a small paragraph was written in the newspaper at the time of the abduction. Is this something you can scan and email me? Thanks! info@lostnmissing.com

I can, but they are soooo hard to read as explained in my previous posts...I had asked for someone to research and see if they can get legible copies...maybe from newspaper archives......

the police report I have is totally legible. The articles I have, can hardly be read and surely can't be copied.

In the middle of moving and don't have time to find originals.....if any of you sleuths can come up with better copies....the articles I have are:

'Baby Theft Case Under Probe Here' I can't see a date on article, but there is a hand written note on side that states 11/6-11/7/78

'25-year mystery haunts mother' AJC (Atlanta Journal Constitution) 12/10/? (in article states Raymond would have turned 25 in Nov) do the math.

Research any Atlanta papers. Under LTWH there should be a listing of local papers/media. If not, we need to get them there ;)
Do you have fax? We could try both. I have to get my LTWH files/boxes out of Penske truck, still unpacking. Honestly, I don't think the copies are going to be readable by scan or fax, but I am willing to try. This was originally faxed to me some time ago by Donna.

I can, but they are soooo hard to read as explained in my previous posts...I had asked for someone to research and see if they can get legible copies...maybe from newspaper archives......

Do you have fax? We could try both. I have to get my LTWH files/boxes out of Penske truck, still unpacking. Honestly, I don't think the copies are going to be readable by scan or fax, but I am willing to try. This was originally faxed to me some time ago by Donna.

Ok, then Donna has them so don't worry. I meant to ask her again today and totally forgot. But if she sent to you originally, then she has them. Thanks Christine:) And good luck with the move and unpacking...while it is no fun...the good part about moving is exploring all the new places and relaxing in your new quarters! Hugs, Cyn

Although there has been silence in the Baby Raymond Cold Case Investigation, of late. There has been a couple of promising leads that are being diligently pursued according to my info.

foxfire07

bumping.
he's got to be somewhere out there, not even knowing that he's missing.

Bumping for Raymond.

After Carlina was found (or "found" herself) after 23 years, I hope that Raymond can do the same. Those taken as infants have the best chance of still being alive, IMO.

I agree, I definitley think he is alive out there, having no clue he was ever missing. I hope he will start asking questions

NamUs link with updated reconstruction photo...

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/6134/26/

Received this heads up about 2PM est today. Not sure when it will air...

(via WholeLottaRosie)
6 hours ago via mobile

Sitting here at the CNN CENTER getting ready to do this interview about Raymond my son thats missing. I Won't to do the interview, i am happy about that. just would like to detach from my emotions.emotional support is what i need right now.not like i havent been down this road before. I have been interviewed a few times. Can anybody tell me WHY i am feeling some kinda way about this interview?

FX- , when will the interview air on CNN?

WLR- Thanks i will let you know as soon as they let me know...

Bumping 2.5 year old article:

Baby Raymond Green
Posted January 27, 2011 | Atlanta, Georgia

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-545779
<sniped - read more>

WILMINGTON &#8212; After 31 years of not knowing, one mother could be a step closer to finding her missing child.

A chance meeting at the CUE Center&#8217;s National Conference for missing person&#8217;s in Wilmington introduced two strangers. One of them, Donna Green, said something pushed her to make the drive from Tennessee.

&#8220;Thirty-one years ago, I was 16-years-old and I had a baby boy,&#8221; said Green.

A baby boy named Raymond born November 1, 1978. Green met the women who called herself Lisa at Grady Memorial in Atlanta just a couple days after giving birth. Lisa started a conversation with Green when she was watching her newborn through the nursery window. Lisa said she was there visiting her sister who had just given birth.

The next day, November 6, 1978, Lisa made an uninvited visit to Green&#8217;s apartment. Green let her in and then went to take a shower, leaving Lisa sitting on the couch with Raymond and Raymond&#8217;s uncle.
The baby&#8217;s uncle feel asleep and when Donna got out of the shower, the baby and Lisa vanished.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/08/16/missing-son-taken
TAKEN - video

If someone snatched your child, would you ever stop searching? Giving up is not an option for Donna Green. Her baby Raymond was snatched from her home more than three decades ago. But she believes that one day he'll come home

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/08/13/missing-raymond-green

Raymond Green's siblings sometimes wonder what he would be like today.
younger green children.
Son missing 33 years, mom still has hope-Son missing 33 years, mom still has hope..

Editor's note: Join "Raising America with Kyra Phillips" on HLN Friday at 12 p.m. ET for our special, "Protecting Our Children: Taken." We&#8217;ll show you exactly what you need to do in the first 24 hours your child goes missing. We&#8217;ll also show you how you can track your child. We put three gadgets to the test. Click here to RSVP on Facebook and invite others to watch.

36 years ago today.

Looking for Raymond LeMar Green
7:17PM Wednesday October 29, 2014
http://www.newsradio1067.com/common/page.php?pt=Looking+for+Raymond+LeMar+Green&id=47802&is_corp=0
As a mother, where would you look for your child who's been missing for 36 years?

Donna Green from Atlanta is planning a birthday celebration to remember her son, Raymond LeMar Green, who was taken from her five days after he was born at Grady Memorial Hospital on November 1, 1978.

Green gave birth at the hospital and was befriended by a woman there, who she only knows as Lisa.

more at link.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back