Online Candlelight Vigil for Kyron

Kyron--I hope you know how many lives, hearts, and minds you have touched. Come home soon, sweet boy.

38559.349171712_std.jpg

Waiting right here on my lily pad until you come safely home, little Ky-guy.
:praying:
emma

frog.jpg

Kyron, you've touched so many hearts. I think about you every
day and pray that you come home soon.

Prayers to Kyron and his family. May God hold you in his arms and comfort you. May you find strength in His love. My heart aches for you all during this terrible time.

Come home soon, the light is on.

340028_image_1_thumb.jpg

This is just for you, Ky. May the light of beautifully lit candles from all of us around this great big world shine upon you bright, warmly and comforting. May it light up a clear and perfect path for your Momma to find her way to your side... Hang on little man we are trying so very desperately to find you with your Momma ensuring there will be no breaks, no stops along the way, and she will not give up til she is there with you, by your side... We're coming, Kyron!

Candles%20Cross.jpg

Kyron..Little Man! May the Angels and Fairies protect you and bring you home in the moonlight to all of us who love you! And may those Angels and Fairies protect your Mommy , Daddy and Lil Sister while we wait for your safe return!

CANDLES.jpg

Kyron has been within our hearts since the ending of school. Oooh Precious Lord, school is soon to begin again. Father, help us. Our members have brought the light, representing God's Glory. Father the image below speaks so heartily inside. The hands, holding together a circle that bonds, circles representing the Family love and ties that shall never be "Broken" as they look up towards the Heavens standing beside the oceans, reminding us of how "Great our God is".

My favorite picture of Kyron and Desiree is in my signature I'll share with this post along with a hug at times I feel in need of as I'm sure Kyrons Family has felt too. Desiree never let go of that blue ring binding Mother and Son forever in the eyes of those who Behold the Significance.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p
Back