GUILTY NV - Eric Preimesberger, 29, Reno, 20 April 2010

Snipped
Brother, sister face murder charges |
A Eugene man is arrested in Minnesota with his sibling, whose husband is missing
By Jack Moran

The Register-Guard

Appeared in print: Tuesday, Aug 17, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Eugene man and his sister are being held in a Minnesota jail after police there arrested the siblings on warrants charging them with murder.

The arrests of Timothy Wayne Morgan and Kristi Michelle Preimes*berger come about a month after Eugene police searched a portable storage unit, looking for the body of the woman’s husband, Eric Preimesberger of Reno, Nev.

http://www.registerguard.com/csp/cm.../guard-register-startstoryhere-writername.csp

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/17/eric-preimesberger-case-kristi-and-tim-charged-with-murder

Wife Kristi and brother Tim Morgan charged with murder and are in custody. Great job LE, Kay (Erics Mom) and armchair sleuthing detectives.

A heartwrenching read. Case is unfolding daily. Armchair detective and networking forums made the big difference in this case. Yes, internet sleuthers makes a difference. God Bless this hurting Family.

LE is at their best, and deserve recognition and appreciation. Together, caring citizens on the net pulled Eric's Mother Kay, through and through step by step in seeking help in the hunt for her missing son.

God Bless websleuths for covering Eric's case. Twitter, post and share this story. We're now on the hunt to locate Eric, and see Justice. Hugs

I want to thank Websleuths for covering this case of Eric. It's left me with a semblence of comfort knowing we did our best. Thank you everyone, this case touched my heart deeply. I'm humbled. Sadly, guess it needs to be re-categorized into the appropriate place and forum.

I wanted to re-iterate how so very grateful I am to websleuths and all the other forums/blogs and handful of news media who picked up on this case. Following it from the beginning, we heard a Precious Mommy's plea for help. My God above, people came to her rescue and stepped up to the plate quickly.

I'm so humbled by the progress, especially LE's actions in moving this case to answers quickly. I'm so very very very proud of armchair sleuthers that I could bake everyone of you a big chocolate cake.

Eric to our knowledge, hasn't been located yet. Maybe LE is holding that information to date, but I doubt it as I know his family wants to handle everything properly and timely.

The internet networking, like websleuths true crime forums and a few others truly made a difference in this case. I just can't stress enough how so true this statement is. We do make a difference in the lives of others. I'm humbled to be beside and united with all of you. KL

I may have missed this but have they found Eric's body? I only read that he is "confirmed dead" - I hope I am not making a total fool of myself and I missed it.

As far as we know, LE hasn't found Eric yet. They have confirmed he's passed due to cadaver dogs hitting on a moving/storage pod rented by his wife Kristi shortly after Eric's last contact with anyone.

Sadly, IMO his Mommy Kay talked with him the last day of his life unbeknowest to her. Either Kristi or her brother Tim Morgan has confessed. We don't know which one yet. Here's some great links including timelines etc... that shall fill you in completely. A heartwrenching non stop read. Bless you Baby Doll, this case grabbed my heart from the start.
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/17/eric-preimesberger-case-kristi-and-tim For the latest news update from Val who is in constant contact with Kay, Erics Mother and Family daily. She's got a new post/article up w/more updates included.

Remember, all the articles posted about Eric the wealth of information is within the comments as the family was there posting and much to know and learn in them.

Katfish's site has the best timeline according to everyone's United agreements: http://katfishponders.blogspot.com/2010/07/mysterious-disappearance-of-eric.html

Remember, this case is unfolding as we speak quickly. Armchair detectives/sleuthers made the difference in this case. So I hope this case encourages others in knowing "Yes, on line work and caring for others does make a difference"!!!
:blushing:

This is so sad. So sad for Eric's family, the children and even the family of the wife and brother. I really hope that these two dig up a shred of humanity within themselves and tell LE where Eric's body is so that his family can give him a proper resting place. The children are innocent victims in this horrible tragedy. I hope that the two responsible will at least find an unselfish moment to allow those children's daddy to be found.

Hope I didn't cause any confusion here.

Rest in peace Eric. May you come home soon.

Salem

I think there will be some news soon. Right now the investigation is in a very critical stage and we have been asked to not discuss things with Kay or the family lest it jeopardize the investigation.

Prayers for Eric being found...prayers for Kay staying strong.

Remains of missing Reno man found near Frenchman's Reservoir; siblings in Washoe jail

[snip]

Detectives on Aug. 19 found the remains of Eric Preimesberger, who had been missing since April 24 when police allege Morgan killed him during an altercation. He was found near Frenchman’s Reservoir in Plumas County.

Much More: http://www.rgj.com/article/20100824/NEWS01/100824026/1321/NEWS

As an update, Kristi was released last year as a material witness, moved to Big Bear, where she was arrested for having a fight with a man on the streets and hitting him over the head with a metal pipe. Sound familiar? Her kids have been taken from her for the moment, thankfully. She's was originally charged with child endangerment (the kids were with her when she did this), but I believe those charges were dropped.

I know the Preimesberger case very well, having lived it for over a year, and I honestly feel that the real culprit is not sitting in jail in Reno. Rather, he's taking the fall for his sister. Apparently there's some sort of law in Nevada where siblings can't be charged with the same crime or some such, so they picked Timothy to prosecute, while Kristi doesn't get charge with anything.

Below is the link to the beating in Big Bear.

http://www.bigbeargrizzly.net/news/article_a334ee2c-e98c-11e0-9eb6-001cc4c03286.html

Timothy Morgan's trial began today, 04/30/2012. Neither his mother, not the victim's mother are allowed in court right now because they are called as witnessed and can't observe until after they testify. So basically, Lisa will miss part of the prosecution's case, and Kay will miss all if it.

The jury was selected and the trial began at 1:30 today. Is there anybody in Reno who can attend the trial and report on it, maybe give an opinion on how the jury is taking the evidence, and most importantly, how Timothy's sister, Kristi (who most believe is the real killer), comes across in her testimony?

Anything would be helpful.

Thanks in advance, and if I broke any rules, my bad, and so sorry.

Correction: Neither Kay nor Lisa will be allowed in during the prosecution's case at all. They are witnesses for the defense, so they won't be allowed to hear what Kristi says in her testimony, nor see any of the evidence presented by the prosecution. It would be wonderful if someone can be their eyes and ears. I understand someone tried to contact me but couldn't get on here, so if anyone else has that problem, just go to my FB page and contact me there: http://www.facebook.com/mayramm

Thanks!

MayraMM, thank you for starting this thread. I have been following this on another site since Eric was still missing. I'm one who believes that Kristi is the murderer and have no clue as to why she is not sitting in a cell. She recently also took a bat to another man. It boggles my mind. Is Lisa Tim and Kristi mother? Thank you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdward01
Back