2010.08.20 RONALD L. CUMMINGS pre trial HEARING in Putnam County @ 11:00 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope some reporter asks TN how she feels about Ronald making a "deal" with his Daughters case...........

As IF he cares...IF a person will lie, coverup and set up anyone and everyone they can to keep the truth from being revealed that they are the one responsible for thier own daughter's death whats lying under oath? JMHOOTS

I do not believe he has lied or covered up anything, but I do agree that people will lie under oath. Case in point famous baseball player RC (same initials) currently in the news. jmo

:furious::furious::furious: thats all I'm going say cause if I say what I want I will be banned:furious::furious::furious:

I usually feel a lot of sympathy for these people, but today? not so much. Tommy makes me ill, I'm just tired of Misty, & Ron truly disgusts me. & Haleigh is the one who was born with 3 strikes, & her short little life proves it.

ITA. Poor little HaLeigh didn't have a chance. She's the ONLY one I feel sorry for. All of the others can rot in jail and then rot in Hell-o.

They haven't won anything even IF he is never charged with what happened to Haleigh..

It's been done to them (All of them) long before they made the decision to lie and coverup THE TRUTH...

I just think that todays events have been an orchestrated effort to achieve todays' result.

What I am saying is that any hope of charges for Haleigh's demise were quashed today. I so hope I am wrong. I do not see ANYONE in this mess telling where Haleigh is and I think without her remains there is no case.

I do not believe he has lied or covered up anything, but I do agree that people will lie under oath. Case in point famous baseball player RC (same initials) currently in the news. jmo

Well, I do..... I believe his mother and his grandmother have lied and covered up the truth also...And I'm not convinced some in LE in Putnam County aren't covering for him and their rears too....
Just wondering..
IIRC...Ron C made a statement when that 911 call was made that there were more important people he could talk to rather than 911... Just wondering WHO were those very important people..

I just think that todays events have been an orchestrated effort to achieve todays' result.

What I am saying is that any hope of charges for Haleigh's demise were quashed today. I so hope I am wrong. I do not see ANYONE in this mess telling where Haleigh is and I think without her remains there is no case.

I don't know about that. I keep thinking of Fields and his surprise witness. These two lawyers (Shomeaker and Fields) are holding something up their sleeves and I don't yet know if its Shoemaker or Fields who has the Ace. JMO

reporter saying its a timeline type of things, and he may have learned more info behind bars.

Sentencing in September. He is now obligated to tell the truth about what he knows if charges are ever filed against someone for Haleighl
well...couldn't LE just get THOSE guys, (behind bars?), to testify? to keep Ron's info from being hearsay after hearsay? THOSE guys might appreciate a deal, & if they knew the info before Ron, then they'd have a more 1st hand account. & then LE could charge Ron with covering, hindering, withholding, whatever is appropriate. (dripping with sarcasm). I don't for a second, buy that Ronald knows anything now, that he didn't know when he was arrested.

I totally agree it has ALL been orchestrated and planned since day one and its beyond disgraceful....JMHO

I think these people live in a sort of closed society. To their way of thinking 'it's us against the world.' LE, in fact any official, is considered the enemy. They are taught this from birth...we take care of our own, we don't rat anyone out, we dispense justice to our own. They have had no money, no education, no parental guidence, and no positive role models. They are living what they have learned. It is all they know. So, I could see them not talking to LE. Justice has a totally different meaning in their world.

It is easy for me to judge, coming from a safe, loved, cared for childhood but I can see that they are floundering around fighting for their lives (as they see it) I can easily feel sorry for them.

Do I want whoever is involved in Haleigh's disappearance punished? He77 yes! I am hoping for an arrest any day. I want Haleigh found and the perp/s caught. But I still think everybody loses here. sigh!

I don't know about that. I keep thinking of Fields and his surprise witness. These two lawyers (Shomeaker and Fields) are holding something up their sleeves and I don't yet know if its Shoemaker or Fields who has the Ace. JMO

Now wouldn't that be something! Ron and Misty's lawyers in cohoots to get the real bad guy. That would be keeping with the theme to stick together no matter how dire it looks.

I can totally buy this HH!

I hope some reporter asks TN how she feels about Ronald making a "deal" with his Daughters case...........

What is even more intriguing to me is that TN recently came out and said that neither she nor Ron believe the Joe did it theory.....now that leaves Misty holding the bag.....something's up. But dang if I know what it was. Was it coincidental that WBG was picked up again? Does this go back to Misty and her wild adventures? Are we back at Mondex? :crazy:

Yeah, with all these circles we keep going in, I'd say we are about due to be back at the Mondex.

Now wouldn't that be something! Ron and Misty's lawyers in cohoots to get the real bad guy. That would be keeping with the theme to stick together no matter how dire it looks.

I can totally buy this HH!

well, what I was going for was that Fields has someone that is gonna be a surprise and I am betting the surprise is for Ron. Shoemaker may have played his ace with the deal with the state; but we don't yet know who or what Fields ace is. :waitasec:

I was about to agree with you & push the thanx button, & then realized... if I never hear one more word from that woman's mouth, it'll be too soon.

well, what I was going for was that Fields has someone that is gonna be a surprise and I am betting the surprise is for Ron. Shoemaker may have played his ace with the deal with the state; but we don't yet know who or what Fields ace is. :waitasec:

Oh, I see. I hope Fields has something. So far I have been totally unimpressed with him.

BTW, I still like the idea of a tag team match of Shoemaker/Fields vs. Joe and Tommy. I can see this happening.

I believe the article said he would testify to the time line in the Haleigh case. So, it does not sound like he knew all of this information about his missing daughter and has been withholding it. I am personally happy that they worked with him on a plea deal.

Going off your post:innocent:

How can the court hear anything that came from him being jail about Haleigh?

Will that not be hear say:banghead:

What is even more intriguing to me is that TN recently came out and said that neither she nor Ron believe the Joe did it theory.....now that leaves Misty holding the bag.....something's up. But dang if I know what it was. Was it coincidental that WBG was picked up again? Does this go back to Misty and her wild adventures? Are we back at Mondex? :crazy:
just because that OD at the party story, came from questionable sources, doesn't mean they lied. If this goes back to that, I'm gonna be furious. LE already had that info, shot it down, & they don't need Ron to retell them it was true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member