Happy birthday tawni 9-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Tawni, I hope these past two weeks have given you the peace you deserve. I never knew I could care this much about a stranger I've never met. Know that you're in my heart now and you always have been. I cared for you with all of my heart when you were jane doe, and I still care for you with a sense of relief that now we can celebrate your life forever more.

If there is a memorial taking place and people are welcomed to go, please let me know. I would love to be a part of it.

There will be a candle lit at my house tonight in your honor.
Happy birthday, Tawni!

Happy Birthday Tawni! I know in my heart you are in heaven today, much better off than those of us here on this earth. Your family misses you and loves you so much! I know my 8 year old niece, Claire, who went to heaven this past July is singing Happy Birthday to you today! I pray for your big brother Mike throughout each day. Happy Birthday to one of the most beautiful angels in heaven!

Tonight at 8:00 pm, I plan to take a few minute to sing Happy Birthday to Tawni and pray for Mike Jr and the family. WS family, join me at this time wherever you are to lift this family up in prayer and remember Tawni's Birthday in a special way?

Of course!

Happy Birthday Tawni!! Gosh it feels GOOD to know it's YOUR birthday! :)

Rest in peace beautiful angel! You and your family are in my thoughts & prayers!

Happy Belated Birthday Tawney. All of the threads have closed, so I will post here.

What a beautiful young lady that Tawni turned out to be. What a shame that her life was taken away at such a young age by a monster named "Dollar Bill". He looks more like a "Plain old Penny" to me. He isnt even worth a cent!

God Bless Tawni's family and God Bless her- Im so glad she is home with God and her family is at peace now. :blowkiss:

I had read the entire Tawni story and was just so sorry this happened to such a beautiful young girl. Thank God none of you ever gave up until her entire story was told!

I say Happy Birthday to an angel who was gone way too soon but will never be forgotten!

:HappyBday

I was thinking of you today as your birthday nears. Happy early birthday.

I don't want to forget to post on Tawni's birthday this year - so I'm posting while she's on my mind today.

Happy Birthday, sweet, beautiful girl. I still think of you so often and I am truly sorry you left this world so soon. I only hope you know how many people you touched in life and in death.

May your sweet soul rest in peace forever more.

:HappyBday

Happy Birthday Tawny. I still think of you often. It's so hard to believe it has been 2 years since we finally found out who you belonged to and what your name was.
Rest in Peace! Love Teresa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members