2010.09.07 - Ron talking to LE per AH on JVM

bolded by me..

I am having trouble understanding something... now that you brought up an important comment...(just bouncing a thought off your comment)

IF...Misty WAS staying there at her parents..at Magnolia....How would Ron know ...TO CALL TOMMY...THERE....at Magnolia????

How would Ron KNOW Tommy WAS there ..to reach him..and not AT his house...(Tommy's OWN house)

Was Tommy there with Misty ...and others.....and Tommy answers the phone..and it is Ron..TRYING TO REACH Tommy???

OR...was it Ron trying to REACH MISTY???..If so, they had been phoning and texting each other already...(according to A.H.)

And so by Tommy answering the phone, Ron needs a favor...of Tommy???

I would love to know ....what Ron asks Tommy to do...IF it was NOT to check on Misty....

just my opinions and suspicions..

In reference to myself I have believed for months on end now an altercation happened between Ron and Misty or Ron and someone else and Haleigh paid the ultimate price due to his out of control bad azz temper so I don't know IF Tommy was at the Magnolia address when the incident occurred or not.
But knowing how Ronald Cummings expects all the women in his life to take care of all his problems, I suspect he called his momma and his grandma and they told him to get his rear in to work...
I also suspect he told Misty she was going to need help so she had best call in her brothers to help her...
Now in reference to what Ron may have wanted Tommy to do since we have learned he did not want him to check on Misty, could be he wanted Tommy to get Jo over there so they could set him up...or to give him instructions as to what needed to be done...JMHO

The Judge speaking directly to Ron, made it very clear to him that if he does not tell the truth, the whole truth on any case he testifies on or any information given to the court and if it is not the truth his plea deal will no longer be in effect and he will receive the full amount of time for each case. The Judge said to Ronald "Do you understand?"

IMHO..Thus far Ronald Cummings has gotten away with far too too many things for me to trust any judge is going to hold him responsible for his actions..JMHO

I know this may be way out there but I've always wondered if the first call to LE (not the 911 call) where LE cruised by 116 Tyler, if the call involved trying to find Misty (a minor) instead of having anything to do with Haleigh. Ron may have called in a favor, or Teresa may have made the call for him to LE to get someone to check at Tommy's home to see if Misty was there. Both Ron and Teresa appeared to be desperate to find Misty and get her to the Cummings MH that night. This could also explain the comment on the dispatch logs about "she was last seen 1 - 1/2 hours ago at her residence". Maybe they were talking about Misty at her parents home and the comment did not have anything to do with Haleigh...............?

bolded by me...

Another thought on this call made...

IF......IMO...The LE went to Tommy's house to check to see if Misty was there and SOMEONE AT TOMMY'S...said...she was last seen in her residence..about 1 and 1/2 hours ago.....Once again, I believe an opinion was Misty was the one seen...not Haleigh..

WHO...saw Misty...at her parent's home....1 and 1/2 hours EARILER????/

Tommy's wife?????....Or TOMMY???....
If Tommy...How did he SEE HER ..THERE???....WAS HE THERE??? around midnight????...and WHY was he there????...anyone else catch this?????thanks

IMHO..Thus far Ronald Cummings has gotten away with far too too many things for me to trust any judge is going to hold him responsible for his actions..JMHO

I whole-heartly agree with that....He did not seem to want the LE's assistance/help/involvement/efforts...to locate his missing daughter...so there is a good chance he has complete disrepect for the law/law makers/and the entire justice system.....he seems to want to take the law.......into his.....OWN HANDS.....which shows scratches and bruises...MOO...

True, however I doubt seriously Misty had partying on her mind or wanted any of her friends over that night...JMHO..

Curious, why not? I don't believe any of the stories of she and Ronald laying around, Jr. sleeping bs. I can see Misty at her parents house, refusing to answer Ron after the 8:30 pm battle. Then I can see her not pick up the parents' landline either. I can see Ron calling over and over and over until Tommy gets tired of it and finally answers it. Then I can visualize Ron pleading for help at his MH.

bolded by me...

Another thought on this call made...

IF......IMO...The LE went to Tommy's house to check to see if Misty was there and SOMEONE AT TOMMY'S...said...she was last seen in her residence..about 1 and 1/2 hours ago.....Once again, I believe an opinion was Misty was the one seen...not Haleigh..

WHO...saw Misty...at her parent's home....1 and 1/2 hours EARILER????/

Tommy's wife?????....Or TOMMY???....
If Tommy...How did he SEE HER ..THERE???....WAS HE THERE??? around midnight????...and WHY was he there????...anyone else catch this?????thanks

I've pretty much convinced myself that the first (not 911) call was about Misty, not Haleigh. Teresa and Ron were trying like hell to find her and probably called in a "wellness check" just to find her, that is just how desperate they were. Someone at Tommy's residence told them that they had seen her 1 - 1/2 hours ago at her residence. IMO, that means that Misty was seen at her parent's house, most probably by Tommy. I'm assuming that Tommy immediately called Misty and told her that LE had been by there to inquire where she was and she had someone come and get her and take her immediately to Ron's MH. Tommy probably took her to his house and she was seen walking and talking and crying on the phone near Ron's MH and then we read about a neighboe hearing a woman scream (did Tommy tell her what had happened and what he had been pulled into to help Ron and his mother out? Since Misty refused to answer the phone at her parent's house did she miss out on any information about what was happening at the MH? Until much later, around 2 am?

OH, there are no words to express just how much I agree with you. Pluuuueze, there are many Judges who definitely need to consider retirement. Ron is so use to lying his way out of the court system, this is "No Problem" for him.

Didn't NayNay say she dropped Misty at her brother's house in the early morning hours on Monday? I assume it was Tommy's house.

I've been thinking about the morning that Ronald almost plowed down JS and some of the children at the bus stop. I'm thinking that perhaps Misty did stay at Tommy's and maybe she drove his son to school that morning. Ron sees her just as she drops the child off and Ron goes after her in hot pursuit. Remember, Ron had been looking for her all weekend. Ron catches up to the van and then tells Misty to GET IN THE CAR. They drive Haleigh back to the school and Misty walks her in. I believe it was reported that someone at the school verified Misty did indeed walk her to her classroom.

I could never reconcile Misty NOT being with Ron the night before, yet walking Haleigh to her classroom that Monday. This way it sort of fits. It also explains why Ron went screeching through the bus stop at a high rate of speed.

Just a thought on that...

I'm thinking is was around 4am on Sunday morning. Also, for what it is worth, I think Ron was a lovesick puppy and Misty held the reins. Ron was looking for her, not the other way around. I think she found her way back home that day and was not at Ron's MH. But, I think that the "fight continued on".

OH, there are no words to express just how much I agree with you. Pluuuueze, there are many Judges who definitely need to consider retirement. Ron is so use to lying his way out of the court system, this is "No Problem" for him.

I believe he called it "a setback" in his life. (Referring to his drug arrest.)

He's a real piece of work, that boy!

OOPS sorry..I meant unusual...he's unusual. He's an unusual person, that boy!

Curious, why not? I don't believe any of the stories of she and Ronald laying around, Jr. sleeping bs. I can see Misty at her parents house, refusing to answer Ron after the 8:30 pm battle. Then I can see her not pick up the parents' landline either. I can see Ron calling over and over and over until Tommy gets tired of it and finally answers it. Then I can visualize Ron pleading for help at his MH.

Hi lonetraver...I never stated I couldn't see Misty refusing to pick up the phone or refusing to talk to Ronald after an 8:30 battle...
I just don't believe the incident happened at Ronald's MH.
And since I believe whatever happened occured not too long after Haleigh got off the school bus, I just can't see any of them being in a partying mood that night..

BTW..I don't believe any of the stories of she and Ronald laying around, Jr. sleeping bs either...IMHO she wasn't even at the MH during the daytime on the 9th of February 2009...JMHO

And my question is this, how will they know he is telling the truth just because he swears...without giving him a LDT?

I've pretty much convinced myself that the first (not 911) call was about Misty, not Haleigh. Teresa and Ron were trying like hell to find her and probably called in a "wellness check" just to find her, that is just how desperate they were. Someone at Tommy's residence told them that they had seen her 1 - 1/2 hours ago at her residence. IMO, that means that Misty was seen at her parent's house, most probably by Tommy. I'm assuming that Tommy immediately called Misty and told her that LE had been by there to inquire where she was and she had someone come and get her and take her immediately to Ron's MH. Tommy probably took her to his house and she was seen walking and talking and crying on the phone near Ron's MH and then we read about a neighboe hearing a woman scream (did Tommy tell her what had happened and what he had been pulled into to help Ron and his mother out? Since Misty refused to answer the phone at her parent's house did she miss out on any information about what was happening at the MH? Until much later, around 2 am?

I have much of that same opinion regarding your comment......

I am trying to put some pieces into place...to make some sense..(like all of us)...

IMO...IF ...Misty was staying at her parents residence on Magnolia...and she picks up Haleigh at the bus stop that day...and takes her to to Magnolia..
......and then......something happens/possible fight...and Haleigh gets killed.....and Misty was ....involved/know/watched/ of the clean up...

Then later that evening/night....Ron and TN are trying to find her to come BABYSIT......?????......Wouldn't Misty become suspicious??.IF she knew Haleigh was dead...

If Misty ...KNEW...Haleigh...was dead...and had been taken away...(and it is here that I can't understand)....WHY would Misty be upset...crying on the phone..a scream heard....????.....IF SHE KNEW/SAW/...earlier...that Haleigh had died....what would she be crying and screaming about???

UNLESS....this happened.....Misty was staying at her parents residence and she picked up Haleigh that day and took Haleigh back to the Magnolia residence....and SOMEONE...picked up Haleigh...possibly Junior, too...due to Misty..DID NOT WANT to babysit....and they leave with her/them...TN? Ron?

Later that night...Ron and TN are desperate to find Misty...(the possible earlier call at 2:00 that sent out a LE to Tommy's)..and Misty agrees to come to Ron's...AND THERE FINDS..out what happened....I can see her crying/upset/possibly screams.....

AND to continue with this thought...Ron and TN tell Misty what to say....and Misty screws it up...she can't stay with the script...

This are the pieces I am trying to fit....any suggestions???

I believe the story that Ron and Misty slept all day after getting Haleigh to school, because that was probably the norm. Junior must have regularly stayed up half the night and slept all day too, because he was awake and heard so many things the night Haleigh went missing.

I feel like we are all caught inside that movie,"Clue" and can't get out! What a long miserable nightmare! Poor Haleigh.

I only knew of 1 & he among others, (but their word means nothing), claimed he passed. Actually, I never believed he 'passed', & I would be shocked to learn that he has submitted to others. unless he's taking them now. Because he stopped cooperating with LE early on, & had lawyered up with a criminal defense attorney, & I'm almost sure that he would've advised against taking any more. But, you never know.

I only know about the early days of this case. Don't know what is going on now as far as polys.

Either there was a fight over a gun or there wasn't. RC claimed from the beginning that there wasn't. Now, he admits there was.

This is new out of RC's mouth...but it is not new information. Whether the gun fight had anything to do with what happened to Haleigh or not, the fact remains that Ron lied about the fight from the beginning.

That is a fact and the big question is "WHY"?

I can tell you I was there and the Judge was not kidding. He was very serious and was very good at getting his point across to Ronald. There was no cover up going on in the court room that day.

I am just catching up again.

BBM: I know she threw away Tommy's work boots. Did she throw away any work books also?

IMO, Lindsy needs to tell the whole truth about that night and let the chips fall where they may. The only way she is ever going to have a real future with her children is to pull away from the whole group of Croslins. It is up to her. She can do the right thing by Haleigh or she can join the ranks of all the liars. The first step was the divorce IF it was done for the right reasons. She better think about her children and do what she should have done in the beginning - just tell the truth.

I think there should be a Grand Jury impaneled right now and call every one of the 'group' in front of it. And that includes the Cummings side as well. The Grand Jury doesn't have to return an inditement right now. They can take as long as they need to. Ronald is supposed to be absolutely truthful in any legal proceeding in order to have his 'deal'. He can be asked direct questions by the DA (or SA in Florida). What would the SA have to lose by calling a Grand Jury right now? Nothing, IMO. Case in point: Remember how long the Grand Jury was in session for the Jon Benet Ramsey case? Time is not an issue.

O/T: I just got off of serving on a Grand Jury for the entire month of August. We heard one case (not murder) and that was it for the whole month. We did return an inditement.

JMO
lol...BOOTS is right. I have no edit button, & can't figure out how I hit that K...& when I proofread? I see what I intended to write, & not what's actually there, lol, so I saw BOOTS until you pointed it out. sorry.

And my question is this, how will they know he is telling the truth just because he swears...without giving him a LDT?

I agree with you "how will they know?" I would think more polys would be needed and some proof? of the truth. I do believe that the State is going to make sure they are getting the truth.

The state attorney told me they are doing everything they can. I believe him.
He is smart and right on top of everything. No fun and games will be tolerated by this state attorney I can tell you that.

I just deleted a post here because the quote was messed up. I meant to say that I agreed with Emeralgem's post on the previous page.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back