FOIA information request (George Waters) info and questions.

It's been stated that GW was working more than on job at a time. I guess it is possible that he was working Presbyterian during the day and Mission Clinic in the evening. Joe, can you chime in here?

Not Joe, but IIRC yes, he worked more than one job, I believe Annasmom has told me this. He worked in a clinic and the hospital.

On this report, he gives the names of two witnesses who can attest to his working at the Presbyterian Medical Clinic located at 2398 Sacramento St. on the day Anna went missing. We have an actual lab slip from Mission Neighborhood Health Center located at 240 Shotwell St. dated 1/16/1973. So, if he was involved he found or knew of two employees to cover his alibi. Of coarse the names are blacked out on the report. Another thing I noticed is the date of this report is 1/21/1973 at 0915 hrs. This would have been 5 days later on a Sunday morning? Wasn't it discussed earlier in threads that SMPD stated they were not able to locate GW for 10 days?

In this same report, it appears that the SMPD only had the PO Box for his address with no physical address. They find GW working the drop in clinic of Kaiser Hospital. Before the SMPD left, GW gave the officer his physical address of Paul Hotel, 630 Geary St. SF, Room #206 and told the officer the reason for the PO Box was so his former wife did not know his whereabouts besides his place of business. This could be the reason it took them 5 days to make contact with GW.

In the beginning, weren't authorities searching for an Anna who had been washed away? IIRC, it took them several days to eliminate the possibility and begin investigating the abduction. This could account for the lapse in time.

In the beginning, weren't authorities searching for an Anna who had been washed away? IIRC, it took them several days to eliminate the possibility and begin investigating the abduction. This could account for the lapse in time.

Under the Freedom of Information Act, the restrictions on making the police report public have been lifted as far as I know. I think I could now scan and post this if it would be helpful. All names except Anna's and mine have been deleted. If anyone knows any reason NOT to do this, please let me know.

I think because of all the names have been redacted and the papers only show yours and your childs. It belongs to you and is your decision. However check with cubby or Jbean or tricia to be positive. Don't want to tell someone the wrong thing.

In FL we have the Sunshine Law and we are allowed to link to all the documents that have been released in the Caylee Anthony Case and Haleigh Cummings case. I would think it would be okay to have it scanned and then linked somewhere for us to view. If you are concerned as to whether the FBI has a problem with it, I will call. If it is a WS concern ask one of the mods or Trica.

Under the Freedom of Information Act, the restrictions on making the police report public have been lifted as far as I know. I think I could now scan and post this if it would be helpful. All names except Anna's and mine have been deleted. If anyone knows any reason NOT to do this, please let me know.

Hi Annasmom-I have been following this case for years, but have not posted. I want to tell you that I am incredibly sorry for all that has happened since your beloved daughter disappeared.

You are welcome to post the police reports-if you have any thoughts about redacting additional information, you can scan the documents, send them to Jbean and ask her to edit whatever you require.

Peace and good luck in your quest.

I see no reason the documents can not be posted with the appropriate personal information redacted. We have docs link in several cases throughout Websleuths. Most times they can remain, it is only on occasion WS receives a request from LE to remove documents because making them available to the public presents a hinderence to an open investigation. In cases where WS receives such a request from LE to remove posted documents we do honor LE's request.

hth
Cubby

Here are pages 1, 2, and 3 of 14.

Attachments

• FOIA 1 of 14.jpg
    FOIA 1 of 14.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 82
  • FOIA 2 of 14.jpg
    FOIA 2 of 14.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 75
  • FOIA 3 of 14.jpg
    FOIA 3 of 14.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 63
Here are pages 4, 5, and 6 of 14.

Attachments

• FOIA 4 of 14.jpg
    FOIA 4 of 14.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 52
  • FOIA 5 of 14.jpg
    FOIA 5 of 14.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 44
  • FOIA 6 of 14.jpg
    FOIA 6 of 14.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 46
Here are pages 7, 8 and 9 of 14.

Attachments

• FOIA 7 of 14.jpg
    FOIA 7 of 14.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 47
  • FOIA 8 of 14.jpg
    FOIA 8 of 14.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 46
  • FOIA 9 of 14.jpg
    FOIA 9 of 14.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 52
It looks like these guys did an amazingly thorough search of the property and creek.

Oh, Annasmom- my heart is breaking all over again while reading these documents. Thanks so much for scanning them. Hopefully a more alert and astute reader than I will be able to glean something relevant from them that will help find Anna.

I think it is interesting that they made note of the white barn across the street from the mailbox and the new construction going on. I hope these areas were searched as well...given the detailed work of the responding agencies, I am sure it was.

Here are pages 10, 11 and 12 of the FOIA documents.

Attachments

• FOIA 10 of 14.jpg
    FOIA 10 of 14.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 45
  • FOIA 11 of 14.jpg
    FOIA 11 of 14.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 43
  • FOIA 12 of 14.jpg
    FOIA 12 of 14.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 42
I am not able to read these. I downloaded them, but they are about the size of a postage stamp when I open them in my computer. Does anyone know how to make them larger for bad eyes? LOL.

Here are pages 13 and 14 of 14. I scanned them at 50% in order to keep the files small. Doogie and Sherlock have additional pages which were released by the FBI and will evaluate them.

Attachments

• FOIA 13 of 14.jpg
    FOIA 13 of 14.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 68
  • FOIA 14 of 14.jpg
    FOIA 14 of 14.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 65
I am not able to read these. I downloaded them, but they are about the size of a postage stamp when I open them in my computer. Does anyone know how to make them larger for bad eyes? LOL.

Double click them...if that isnt big enough try cntrl +

Here are pages 13 and 14 of 14. I scanned them at 50% in order to keep the files small. Doogie and Sherlock have additional pages which were released by the FBI and will evaluate them.

BBM. Any idea if or when Doogie or Sherlock will be posting the additional pages? IIRC it was originally posted there were 40 pages of docs.

Do all 40 relate to Annas case or were the others determined to be non case related?

BBM. Any idea if or when Doogie or Sherlock will be posting the additional pages? IIRC it was originally posted there were 40 pages of docs.

Do all 40 relate to Annas case or were the others determined to be non case related?

I do not recall where it was posted that Doogie and I will be posting the pages in question. I read Annasmom mentioned that she mailed the report to Doogie and I for evaluation. Annasmom has scanned and posted the pages of the report that she is allowed to put up publicly under the FOIA act.

Bern got the ball rolling on getting information under the Freedom of Information Act, and today the package came, about 40 pages, the complete police report from San Mateo County (which we have never seen, only the first few pages), plus some other correspondence in their file.

<snip>

I will direct questions about this to Doogie or Sherlock if they are willing to field them.

Thanks Sherlock, I was under the impression based on the above (respectfully shortened for space) post there was additional documents which had yet to be posted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back