OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...I understand, soul. I think I've blamed everyone on the west side of the Mississippi river!

I'm not sure the church people knew they were going back the next day.

I thought they were susposed to go but didnt because of bad weather?

How do we know they went twice? Is that firm in writing and print from a reliable source? No huh? There are not any reliable sources are there?

:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Also I was looking at the head it look dead. Like it is hanging from a tree. That creeped me out.

I also think Madyson look scared in her picture.

ugh..I know I should reread the thread weekly.

Okay, I've rummaged around and found ye olde trusty magnifying glass. I see a face in the rocks (not a real one) and....and....some lichen, also on the rocks. I thought I could see two people directly above and in back of Madyson's head, but I'm not so sure now, lol.

How do we know they went twice? Is that firm in writing and print from a reliable source? No huh? There are not any reliable sources are there?

Also I was looking at the head it look dead. Like it is hanging from a tree. That creeped me out.

I don't know about it being in writing. I'm not even sure what thread it was posted on. But, it was getting dark and they decided to go back the next day. I think this was from the "neighbor" being interviewed.

Okay, I've rummaged around and found ye olde trusty magnifying glass. I see a face in the rocks (not a real one) and....and....some lichen, also on the rocks. I thought I could see two people directly above and in back of Madyson's head, but I'm not so sure now, lol.

Yes, there is a head above and to the right (a little) of Madyson's head.

I'm lost.

That photo looks to me like a typical unhappy about not getting their way photo of a child.

When was it taken?

Unless someone says this photo was recovered from a camera left at the scene...

I admit that I am in catchup mode about this case.

It's ok to be lost about the photo, cassie. Not everyone sees the same.

The photo was taken on October 8,2009. I don't want to say it was taken with a camera or Bobby's cell phone. I really don't remember which it was.

Yes, there is a head above and to the right (a little) of Madyson's head.

Uhhhh....okay, I see one but it looks like The Green Man, the pagan spirit of nature who haunts the hills and woodlands.

Seriously, I am SPOOKED OUT by this case. In real life (if there is such a thing) I'm afraid of nothing I can think of, and especially not ghosts (lived in a genuine haunted house once).

Thanks, soul

Can you do the same thing to the face on the upper left corner? If you look for the small tree behind the rock, follow the trunk until you get to the "Y", then go right up the middle of the "Y". There is a mans face with a large moustache and possibly a hat on.

I am looking but dont see it . As soon as I do I will post it.

You are right about the church people not going, because the weather was bad.

Hunters apply face and body paint so they will blend in with their surroundings. That maybe why it looks dead.

Uhhhh....okay, I see one but it looks like The Green Man, the pagan spirit of nature who haunts the hills and woodlands.

Seriously, I am SPOOKED OUT by this case. In real life (if there is such a thing) I'm afraid of nothing I can think of, and especially not ghosts (lived in a genuine haunted house once).

Is it just you and Bobble's at home?

BBM.

What photo (plz give link).

We're losing our minds. Next we'll all go missing. I've seen this show before!

BBM.

What photo (plz give link).

The photo of the face I posted a few post back.

I still dont see the green man. other then deadhead. I think deadhead could be our suspect,umm if he isnt a victim.

I know hunter have all those weird things they do to keep the color blind deer from seeing them.:waitasec:

I could never pour fake pee on myself.

The photo I posted is post #514.

The photo soul posted is post #517.

I see a green man and camo hat dude. Serious hunters can make themselves all but invisible and undetectable and now I have a big case of the creeps.

Okay, I'm ready to declare that the things people have seen in the Madyson photo are either lichen on the rocks, reflections on the leaves, or shadows falling across background objects. Except the Green Man. He's looming ominously. And has changed his position from the time I looked before.

ETA
This could be his better-looking brother: http://www.dajuana.com/animalspirits/images/greenman.jpg

Here's the photo of Madyson, if anyone want's to take a look.

http://kotv.images.worldnow.com/images/11349062_BG2.jpg

If you look around the net, you can find a clearer, brighter photo. I just happen to have this one on my desktop.

Sorry about that mix-up.

First I want to say a big THANK YOU for all the info and hard work that's been done on this thread. I think it really helped with some of the humor along the way to sort of clear the cobwebs that seem to be making this case so hard to solve.

As to the faces some see, I don't. However, one night I was watching a show, can't remember which one now, but it was about paranormal activity and they showed a picture with a lot of pairs of o o o o scattered around the scenery, and was told those were the eyes of ghosts. Having said that, in the picture above, in the top middle what looks like tiny flowers, perhaps violet or some light blue - to me looked like what I saw on TV.

Again, thank you, there's a couple of other cases I would like to see this much accomplished, even though this isn't solved, there is no arguements, just possibilities of what could have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288