GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, tx...I am darn near in tears. I have MS and can get confused real easy. Thank you all for being so nice:)
Aw.....it's okay. I'm going between the scanner thread and this one and it DOES get very confusing.....not to mention I have about 10 other pages/tabs open as well.

They have photos on the back wall. Looks like the vehicles.
Good eye you have!!! I had forgotten they were going to release photos of the vehicles today......finally.

"We are getting a ton of calls, tips, leads coming from the public...in light of the tragedy that occurred last Wednesday."

looking for info if anyone saw any 3 vehicles posted

Is Mr. Hoffman cooperating?

"Our contact with him is kind of cut off" (now that he has a public defense lawyer).

is hoffman cooperating

been cutoff now that he is represented

sarah doing well, according to father, under circumstances

Hoffman's in court garment today?

"That's a suicide gown."

Did he threaten to commit suicide?

"He gave indications..."

Suicide watch?

"By being in the suicide gown, he is."

gave indications to jail staff and investigators and under suicide watch

from press conference...

MH wearing a suicide gown to protect himself, gave indications he was suicidal, under suicide watch

most areas around bike path near where truck was found

Barber acknowledges that yesterday's presser may have been a little too free-wheeling with the information. I'm glad he recognizes that. While we all like to have as much information as we can, it does nothing to help the LE's investigation to release a lot of information to the public.

He's easily bullied by the press here. He said 2-3 questions, but he's already answered more than that.

priority to find stephanie tina & kody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member