TH's emails shed light on Horman split

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your theory is true - and like so many floating around there's no facts to support it so, who knows - it says just as much, if not more about Kaine. As a man, I may be more skeptical about the irresistable power of women to manipulate men in this way. I know a few single guys who would take advantage of a woman like the one we saw in the sexts. I might even know one or two married men who would take advantage of such a situation. But I can't think of any adult man that I know who would up and marry such a woman.

Well, I think we can all think of one right now....

How can a 7 month pregnant woman compete with that/?

Since it has been brought up, and since a question has been framed in terms of "How can a 7 month pregnant woman compete with that?"

My opinion is: I suppose if a husband of a pregnant wife is more interested in sex with another woman who claims special talents regarding golf balls & garden hoses, than in honoring his vows to his wife who is pregnant with his unborn child and figuring out a way to keep his family intact, then, yes, I agree, how can an 7 month pregnant woman compete with that.
Answer: she can't, nor should she feel she has to.

ETA: KH was equally responsible for his choices, just as TH was responsible for hers (regarding the affair).[/QUOTE]

I absolutely agree with that that answer !!!!!!!

How can a 7 month pregnant woman compete with that/? BBM.

Since it has been brought up, and since a question has been framed in terms of "How can a 7 month pregnant woman compete with that?"

My opinion is: I suppose if a husband of a pregnant wife is more interested in sex with another woman who claims special talents regarding golf balls & garden hoses, than in honoring his vows to his wife who is pregnant with his unborn child and figuring out a way to keep his family intact, then, yes, I agree, how can an 7 month pregnant woman compete with that.

ETA: KH was equally responsible for his choices, just as TH was responsible for hers (regarding the affair).

I absolutely agree with that that answer !!!!!!![/QUOTE]

[quoteHow can a 7 month pregnant woman compete with that/? BBM.

ETA: KH was equally responsible for his choices, just as TH was responsible for hers (regarding the affair).[/quote]

I absolutely agree with that that answer !!!!!!![/QUOTE]

What confuses me the most, if these emails are a part of the investigation, why are they even being discussed in the public ?

OK Schmerty. I think we know how you feel! LOL. :crazy:

What confuses me the most, if these emails are a part of the investigation, why are they even being discussed in the public ?

I wonder that too Mylou, and why they were given to the public in the first place !!! Especially where LE is saying almost nothing re the case. We know both Kaine and Desiree have worked closely with LE. Why is it that LE does not mind all this info going out to the public, including the things K and D have said about Terri. She hasn't even been charged yet.

PS: When I say that I am not defending Terri in any way.

You miss my point. I'm certain LE could easily identify what computer the emails came from - so surely they came from Terri's computer. However, that does not positively indicate that they were typed by TH herself. Given that there would have been very few people with access to that computer, Desiree might be the perfect judge of whether the emails actually "sounded" like her.

so "someone" besides terri planned on Kyron disappearing almost two months before it happened and sent fake e-mails on her computer from her e-mail account in anticipation of that and hit the send button to a friend/family member (who was also in on this plan, or not?) So that they could be discovered by LE and disclosed to DY and the public months after he disappeared.

Who do you think had that incredibly accurate foresight? I would think it would have to be the actual perp him or herself, or someone else who knew about the plan ahead of time. Not only that, but they would have had access to TH's computer and e-mail, and they would have to be old enough to spell and type. Any particular person(s) you have in mind? lol

so "someone" besides terri planned on Kyron disappearing almost two months before it happened and sent fake e-mails on her computer from her e-mail account in anticipation of that and hit the send button to a friend/family member (who was also in on this plan, or not?) So that they could be discovered by LE and disclosed to DY and the public months after he disappeared.

Who do you think had that incredibly accurate foresight? I would think it would have to be the actual perp him or herself, or someone else who knew about the plan ahead of time. Not only that, but they would have had access to TH's computer and e-mail, and they would have to be old enough to spell and type. Any particular person(s) you have in mind? lol

If the receiver is not in on the plan, whoever it is would have to be someone who is absolutely certain that the person receiving the email does not
A) read it
B) understand it
C) react to it by e.g. telling Terri, "I'm awfully worried about your email about the family situation, is everything all right, do you need any help?", thereby causing Terri to say she sent no email about the family situation and realize that someone else is hacking her email and doing something fishy with it

I'm still suspicious about the illness that caused the changed over of Kyron's custody in the first place. If Kaine is right, then it's possible. A person who could hate a little boy, ask for a MFH, and possibly harm a child is capable of doing something in the part that resulted in bodily injury instead of death.

I'm saying the police need to cover all their bases. That includes ruling out possibilities - including the possibility of TH being set up.

I'm still suspicious about the illness that caused the changed over of Kyron's custody in the first place. If Kaine is right, then it's possible. A person who could hate a little boy, ask for a MFH, and possibly harm a child is capable of doing something in the part that resulted in bodily injury instead of death.

I'm not following here...are you saying Terri did something to Desiree?

You know i really don't care about Kaine's relationships, or what Terri or Desiree said or did, or what Kaine has supposedly done to Terri, or Terri to Kaine,they are adults and can defend their lives, or do whatever they need to ensure their needs are being met, whether they stay married or single. What perterbs me a great deal is the life a poor innocent child that had to endure at the hands of whoever did this to him. An innocent trusting 7yr. old little boy that was defenseless against all of it. Surely this is the most evil thing a society can place upon any child including dear little Kyron, and the person or persons responsible for what has happened to him. What kind of society do we live in if our children can't be safe from deliberately doing them harm. A very cruel uncaring society i would think. All these horrific crimes committed against these precious gifts from God, surely as human beings we have lost the plot if so many of these children are being murdered or disappeared at the hands of the adults they place so much trust in. It is indeed an abonimation.

I'm not following here...are you saying Terri did something to Desiree?

Of course I'm not saying that Terri did anything to Desiree, but just saying it's kind of suspicious since Kyron's parents are thinking she did something horrible to him and alleging she tried to get rid of Kaine. She's been accused of so much and is said by Kaine to have personality disorders, so it's not impossible that something could have happened. Kaine said that the drinking is only the tip of the iceberg of this person living a secret life.

I wonder that too Mylou, and why they were given to the public in the first place !!! Especially where LE is saying almost nothing re the case. We know both Kaine and Desiree have worked closely with LE. Why is it that LE does not mind all this info going out to the public, including the things K and D have said about Terri. She hasn't even been charged yet.

PS: When I say that I am not defending Terri in any way.

Desiree and Kaine put them out in public, and IMO their reasons for doing so are understandable - they believe Terri killed or kidnapped their child. Who knows if LE "minds" the info going public? They have to conduct their investigation, they have to, to some extent, include Kaine and Desiree in the investigation, and KH and DY are simply going to talk to the press to keep Kyron's name in the news. My guess is that LE specifically tells them to keep some of the info under wraps, and lets DY and KH use their own discretion for the rest - and DY and KH understandably use the inside information to keep the media involved.

I'm saying the police need to cover all their bases. That includes ruling out possibilities - including the possibility of TH being set up.

And I'm sure in doing a thorough investigation, they have covered all of their bases, no matter how conspiracy theory those bases may sound. I feel for LE because they have to deal with every tip, everything that comes their way. And I'm sure they feel that Terri did it, but pursued other angles as well to rule those angles out. Honestly, this whole situation is just too complicated for someone to have setup Terri. That would be the luckiest person on earth. They would have to not only be the most technologically cunning person or people out there, they would have to know that Terri would be gift that keeps on giving and that because of that, this mysterious conspiracy would never be uncovered. But like I said, the police are being thorough, and I am sure they have this covered. Just because other cases didn't turn out so well doesn't mean this case is the same. Until we know all the facts, it's not fair to assume that police are corrupt and not doing their job.

A lot of things are adding up, and the emails are only a small piece of it. I think we're only getting glimpses into what the police know. When we finally see the whole picture, I do think we're all going to be shocked and dismayed at what we see and hear. Let's give the police the chance to do their job and just be patient. Let's give them the benefit of the doubt since we don't even know what they have. They are putting everything they have into finding Kyron and bringing his killer to justice. I have faith that they will find him, and that Terri will not get away with what she did to a defenseless child.

I watched Kaine on GMA just now. When asked about the emails , he confirmed Desiree's description and that they concerned hurting Kyron...but he would not say more.

I think we have occasionally learned some things from Desiree , in her torment and frustration, that perhaps were meant to be held back. I do not blame her in any way..I probably could not show 1/10 of the restraint that this Mother has shown. But it's made me curious to look at some of her statements again.

I'm thinking of "Kyron saw it all."

Perhaps these were truly not just random phrases or choices of words but the truest insights we've gotten into the evidence in this case. Just speculation of course.

Desiree was somehow cheated of being able to raise her son because she developed an illness (I'm still very suspicious about that).
Did I miss something in the MSM about this?
Is Desiree's story of illness being questioned, why?
Or are you saying that you are wondering if Terri did something to Desiree, like poison her?

Did I miss something in the MSM about this?
Is Desiree's story of illness being questioned, why?
Or are you saying that you are wondering if Terri did something to Desiree, like poison her?

No, just wondering about some statements and if all this is causing any questions now from Desiree. Posters here say that Desiree's illness has been reported to have been caused by OTC supplements. Kaine says Terri was obsessive and took way too many aspirins and other OTC supplements when she was bodybuilding. Unless Desiree was also working out alot and taking some sort of supplements that were later found to be harmful, it's just odd that OTC stuff would almost kill her, and cause her to lose her son after losing the husband. Terri was also said to have been taking way too many aspirin and other things. I've never heard of anyone taking too many aspirin all the time and don't understand why a person would do that or why it would be mentioned to the media. Just wondering, since police have said that there will be multiple arrests or charges as a result of the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member