GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the question is, who picked him up and gave him a ride after he took the pickup, dumped the bodies then parked the pickup. Right?

Then he would have had to come back and be hanging out around the pickup....since he was talked to there.

nervous*waiting*reporter*chatter just stopped... ((well for a bit?))

The poor sheriff is probably having a difficult time composing himself, I sure wouldn’t want to be in his shoes.

If Sheriff Barber chokes up, I'm gonna lose it...it's already so sad, and I keep thinking about how somber he was yesterday - like the weight of the world was upon him.

GB LE for what they do.

My maiden WS post...Came for little Kyron's case, stayed for the wise and compassionate community of posters that I found. Have been following this case from the beginning too, and was so hoping it would turn out differently. Blessings on all the victims and their families. Too sad for any other words.

Many thanks to the good folks on this thread doing all the transcribing during this and all the earlier pressers - I too have kids around and am not able to listen live.

I SAW the ladder against the tree in the live video.... I have **never** seen a ladder at a crime scene before like that....

fwiw

My maiden WS post...Came for little Kyron's case, stayed for the wise and compassionate community of posters that I found. Have been following this case from the beginning too, and was so hoping it would turn out differently. Blessings on all the victims and their families. Too sad for any other words.

Many thanks to the good folks on this thread doing all the transcribing during this and all the earlier pressers - I too have kids around and am not able to listen live.

Welcome, Gardenlady...

I was just reading on that board someone linked to, and a comment said "he always liked trees, I bet he threw them up into the trees" but it was made yesterday. How would they have known that?
Sounds like speculation. There have been many here and elsewhere who have suspected that he would do something like that (if he killed them), based on his reported practice of climbing trees, spying on his neighbors from trees, and doing tree work for a living.

This is such a senseless tragedy. Now Sarah has lost her mother, her brother, and her mother's friend. Sarah had already gone through such a harrowing time with being kidnapped, gagged and bound in this monsters basement. Bless her heart.

So, so sad.

Anyone lose 10tv's feed?

I just lost feed for channel 10 live stream..did anybody else?

is presser delayed til 5pm ET?

what is this about them being in a tree??
I don't think the guy in the chopper realized he could be publicly heard but he was telling someone in the newsroom (?) it looked like there was a ladder up against a tree and they (LE) were working up in the tree. So very, very strange.

I can't see the ladder in the screen shots I captured and posted up thread. Maybe someone else caught some better shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa