Evidence of Premeditation?

For a lawsuit against the school, wouldn't she still need to be married to Kaine? And for any insurance as far as Kyron is concerned, he would need to be found. So wouldn't that would mean staying with Kaine, and finding Kyron ?

For a lawsuit against the school, wouldn't she still need to be married to Kaine? And for any insurance as far as Kyron is concerned, he would need to be found. So wouldn't that would mean staying with Kaine, and finding Kyron ?

Oh, no, I meant insurance (Kaine) or lawsuit against school (Kyron).

At the time Kyron went missing, she was still married to Kaine. Kyron was last seen in school, then 'went missing' - no matter what happened to him, it happened (as Terri would say) while the school was responsible. So lawsuit? Maybe.

MFH could have been about insurance, and when that didn't go through the tactic changed to Kyron's disappearance and law suit against school.

it is nothing short of premeditated.

In my opinion of course (and all of the above)

IIRC LE wanted video footage from some stores (Fred Meyer's) and certain roads in the area from JUNE 3RD. TH also visited Skyline Elementary on June 3rd. I think LE is looking at the premeditation angle as well. My feeling is that she went over her plan by looking through the school and maybe even timing her drives to certain locations on the day before Kyron went missing. JMO

Too late to edit my other post, but in another thread it was pointed out that both the name change and J moving out happened in January.

I think that she had begun planning to use the school as a place to make Kyron disappear as far back as November 2009.

I think that she had begun planning to use the school as a place to make Kyron disappear as far back as November 2009.

Hmmm... interesting. What makes you say that? That's around the same time as the MFH plans, right?

Hmmm... interesting. What makes you say that? That's around the same time as the MFH plans, right?

There was a photo in her FB of Kyron's classmates standing around the baby in her stroller in Kyron's classroom--it was the baby's first birthday. (Why she wanted a photo of the baby with Kyron's classmates on the baby's birthday, I don't know.) Terri's caption of the photo, which was dated November 12, 2009, said something like "This is Kyron's class. Do you wonder where Kyron is? He's not in the photo because he ran to the bathroom without telling anyone. Ugh."

That comment is what made me believe that she'd been setting it up since at least November. She may have chickened out before classes dismissed for Christmas break. Then before Spring Break dismissal. She knew that the events before Summer Break would be her last chance, or she'd have to deal with Kyron being home during half of the summer.

Plus it would "look better" if her kids had her last name - you know, more attractive to husband-victim number four.

There was a photo in her FB of Kyron's classmates standing around the baby in her stroller in Kyron's classroom--it was the baby's first birthday. (Why she wanted a photo of the baby with Kyron's classmates on the baby's birthday, I don't know.) Terri's caption of the photo, which was dated November 12, 2009, said something like "This is Kyron's class. Do you wonder where Kyron is? He's not in the photo because he ran to the bathroom without telling anyone. Ugh."

That comment is what made me believe that she'd been setting it up since at least November. She may have chickened out before classes dismissed for Christmas break. Then before Spring Break dismissal. She knew that the events before Summer Break would be her last chance, or she'd have to deal with Kyron being home during half of the summer.

That "ugh" p@*sses me off. That poor little boy. She was definitely tired of Kyron.

That "ugh" p@*sses me off. That poor little boy. She was definitely tired of Kyron.

Like I said, I paraphrased it... it actually said "Sigh."

So many indicators of premeditation... Houze sure has his work cut out for him.

I'm thinking the reason TH didn't pursue the MFH, after the first guy she offered the job to declined, was because she had bigger things in mind.

Kaine surely had a will, and considering they kept their finances separate, it's hardly likely TH was the sole beneficiary. If Kaine had died before Kyron, the house would have been sold, Kyron would have gone back to Desiree, and TH would have possibly been left with nothing but a trust fund for Kiara.

Maybe the plan was: Kyron gets abducted, school gets sued, Kaine dies in an accident of some sort, insurance possibly gets collected, no one questions, no one suspects, and TH is on easy street.

Yeah, I think we're talking about a mind warped enough to believe it could be this easy. Not psychotic, but psychopathic as any serial killer. Strange that a person who likes television crime dramas apparently never watched NG or JVM. Then she would have known that family members are always scrutinized when a child goes missing.

Just my opinion.

I wonder if getting an inheritance factors in somehow? She pushed her husband R. Ecker to adopt her son J. When she found out her husband was helping his parents with finding a boat to buy, she responded that they spending J's inheritance.

"In August 1998, two years after they were married, Richard Ecker adopted J. Tarver, who struggled financially, agreed to give up his parental rights.

The Eckers thought it was a bad idea.

"She pushed him," Chuck Ecker said. "And being Richard, being a good guy, he adopted J."

Chuck Ecker said in certain situations Horman was self-centered.

When asked for details, the couple recounted this:

Once when they were shopping online with their son, Horman walked into the room and asked what they were doing. They told her Chuck Ecker wanted to buy a boat. "She said, 'Oh, so you're spending J's inheritance,'" Mavis Ecker said. "She was serious."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Very strange..sure makes you wonder doesn't it? Why would be a logical reason for anyone to post a pic w/caption like that? I mean if you did take a pic..and then realized that your child (step or not) was NOT in the pic for whatever reason..why wouldn't you retake it when they came back OR not post the dang thing at all?...cause she's a @*^%$...

I have to agree puf..that she definitely (imo) had an ulterior motive for taking and posting that particular pic and caption...but then again this is TH..a person I believe to have an ulterior motive for everything she has ever done in life...

That does seem strange. Why not just wait till he got back before she took the photo? Maybe she didn't even notice he wasn't there till afterwards. Still odd remark to put on fb.

So, Kyron "ran off without telling anyone". I hope a jury will find this line to be damning evidence of premeditation. I sure do find it so.

Very reminiscent of Scott Peterson's telling Amber that Lacy was gone... before the fact.

Just my opinion.

If they eventually find Kyron buried somewhere, that might suggest premeditation. Did she prepare the hole the previous day? Would she have had time to dig a hole to bury him that day? Would she have been able to get away to dig the hole after his disappearance was made known?

If they eventually find Kyron buried somewhere, that might suggest premeditation. Would she have had time to dig a hole to bury him that day? Would she have been able to get away to dig the hole after his disappearance was made known?

This woman boasted about bench-pressing 180lbs, and Kyron is a little guy. I think she could have dug a small shallow grave for him in a matter of minutes. If she had a shovel that is.

I'm not sure if there is anything that would truly indicate premeditation or not, because Kaine says that Terri would create problems with all three kids then take credit for solving them. Plus, we don't know if she even wanted to take Kyron to school that day, and she probably really would need the truck if she were going to pick up the science project. Kaine's statements could rule out the doctor appointment and mini seizures as premeditation. I'm not sure if Terri was always blamings other like Kyron and Kaine for her problems or if that was very recent. If she has a personality disorder like Kaine believes then she could have that blaming behavior all the time with others, just like saying that "she" should be Kyron's teacher instead of the one he had. So, the only thing I can say for sure that might not be a pattern of ongoing behavior that could indicate premeditation is:

Kyron went missing AFTER the Science Fair and at the end of the week. This would be very important to a teacher.

Kyron went missing on a day that Terri was supposed to drive him to Eugene for a visit with his mother and stepfather.

"Young also revealed that the day her son disappeared, Terri Horman was supposed to drive him to Eugene, Ore., where she was to turn him over to his mother and stepfather for a weekend in Medford. Tony Young said he planned to take Kyron on a long-delayed fishing trip with the rod his stepfather had given him for Christmas, KPTV reported. "

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20399902,00.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa