GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aimele - why do you think he may not have acted alone? What made the person think this? Because in that scenario he could have got to them all one at a time.

Aimele - why do you think he may not have acted alone? What made the person think this? Because in that scenario he could have got to them all one at a time.

That is what the reporter said: i think its possible someone helped him after the fact, disposal of murder weapon (on that note i have asked if they will let me know what the weapon was.... as yet no joy) driving him back and forth. The reporter said it was horrific.

I now wonder if the suppression order may have to do with further evidence gathering. Lulling others into a false sense of security, may well explain the large constant police presence in Kaunda. <modsnip>

I would like to know that too.
If the police think he didn't act alone, that may explain the suppression order, perhaps.

If it is true that he hid in a cupboard, he may have done that when he heard the car pull up.

Maybe he hoped to sneak out but was found or accidentally gave himself away.

Realising they knew him, he attacked them.

It may also be that the door the police took away was the cupboard door.

The neighbor described hearing a woman scream for help, followed shortly thereafter by a man yelling. If the theory of the parents arriving home afterwards is true, then it sounds like the Mum was attacked first..

I don't understand why he would lay in wait for the parents! If the theory of him being obsessed with her and if I can't have you no one can, then wouldn't it be more plausible for him to do murder suicide?

I remember seeing that post. I'm sure I have it saved somewhere.

But how frustrating for the police to go to such lengths to protect the driver's identity, only to have him expose himself so stupidly on Facebook.

I bet that ticked them off.
That was NOT the driver. <modsnip>

The neighbor described hearing a woman scream for help, followed shortly thereafter by a man yelling. If the theory of the parents arriving home afterwards is true, then it sounds like the Mum was attacked first..

Going off this theory it's possible the woman could have been screaming because of what she is witnessing, and coming to the realization that some <modsnip>is going down.

I now beleive that they may have the right person.

1. IF he did what i described that is done by some one who cares deeply hence the staging.

2. C would have let him in, they were mates, she had no reason to be scared.

3. If the father was badly hurt then over powering him would have been much easier.

4. The neighbours story adds up a bit more.

5. The suppression order makes more sense.

6. Now for some reason man scorned comes into my mind, and i do believe if he snapped the took out who hurt him ie: parents

its just a waste

I don't understand why he would lay in wait for the parents! If the theory of him being obsessed with her and if I can't have you no one can, then wouldn't it be more plausible for him to do murder suicide?

I would dismiss that he lay in wait for them. More likely they came home ans surprised him.

bbm - I don't really understand that either nobody.. I tend to think he was probably surprised by them arriving home before he had time to finish what he had started.

In this situation, which I doubt at this point, he probably didn't plan to lay in wait for the parents but felt he had to as he was trapped/caught in the middle of his act.

And no I don't think the murder suicide thing is more plausible. And that obviously didn't happen.

<modsnip<

Friday night they were at a friends in Adelaide. I was trying to think of a scenario that would have the parents going out after tea on a sunday night. My only 2 ideas were to go see some friends or go to the pub.

I wonder how they could tell/know that the accused hid in a cupboard?

I think it was planned,and I think the parents were a target. I know my parents forbade me seeing guys and i backed them. What if he took that badly? the journo defiantly said he hid in the cupboard and waited for them. I am sure now those FB posts warning about him is the truth. And he wasn't all meek and mild. All just my opinion The texts i have have more info but for obvious reasons not posting all

Friday night they were at a friends in Adelaide. I was trying to think of a scenario that would have the parents going out after tea on a sunday night. My only 2 ideas were to go see some friends or go to the pub.

go to a movie, the opera, theatre, a romatic walk down by the river

anything is possible

I would guess there was blood inside the cupboard door, probably on the handle as well, considering the amount of blood that would have been at the crime scene.

I wonder what sort of cupboard it was, I'm thinking maybe in the closet?

Yeah if the parents were down at the pub drinking and got home half drunk and all wobbly and stuff, i can easily see how someone sober with a knife could over power them.'

By the way is it still possible to see the funeral video?

Would you mind refreshing our memories about your posts re the driver and the FB messages then, as there seems to be some confusion.
I am the "random lady" that told this kid to take his posts down, somehow "<modsnip: rumors>" have led to people on here saying he was the driver which is an outrageous leap and based on god knows what.

----edit----
which is the exact reason I told this kid to take the stuff down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam