Q&A Only FOR AY (Railbugfreak) -- NO Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say thanks for your time and information.
It's appreciated.

IIRC, EB's son has had nothing to do with her and her own daugher testified against her during the bond hearing. She stated she feared her mother and moved around alot whle growing up. So in what way do you think they had it made? Can you please be more specific as I am somewhat confused by that statement.

WHILE I WAS WITH HER they had it made as in no physical abuse they basically did what they wanted to an extent. Before me was JA the previous husband. From what i hear he was abusive to both EB and the kids.
EB changed since she went to aussie and hearing that YOUR mother killed a CHILD would you not be scared of her? Also AF has 3 kids she has to protect so im sure shes terrified to death

..it states in the recent warrants that DSS was called "numerous times" from 1999 on. if so, that would be during the timeframe of the 10 years you and EB were together. why the "numerous calls", and for what reason? was she always just typically violent?

..EB met AB while living with you , when did they meet, or how long had she known him before going off to australia to meet with him in person?

..did you also know of him before she left? did she talk about him to you while you were living together and she was "chatting with him" online?

thanks so much for answering questions RBG, it's very helpful!

..it states in the recent warrants that DSS was called "numerous times" from 1999 on. if so, that would be during the timeframe of the 10 years you and EB were together. why the "numerous calls", and for what reason? was she always just typically violent?

..EB met AB while living with you , when did they meet, or how long had she known him before going off to australia to meet with him in person?

..did you also know of him before she left? did she talk about him to you while you were living together and she was "chatting with him" online?

thanks so much for answering questions RBG, it's very helpful!

EB met AB online. I was told by EB that they were talking about Zahra and Cancer as supposedly EB had cancer also and i was dumb enuf to believe it and now Im catching bull crap by strangers all because I dont have the heart to put ANYBODY in the streets. They talked for at least a year before she went to aussie

Railbug - you said that you contacted DSS to report emotional abuse of Zahra.

If you don't mind answering, when did you make your report of the abuse to DSS?

TY so much for taking the time to answer our questions!

I have seen and heard of someone on here posting things i say on here elsewhere on the internet. Someone from here even posted "the only reason AY is letting AB hang around is to get info of the case". If I see this again I will delete all my accounts and say NOTHING else to ANYONE. Im trusting to much anyways and would appreciate things not floating everywhere on the net as people already think im **** anyway. Thanks and THANKS TO EVERYONE THATS BEING SO CARING AND RESPECTFUL.

Railbug - you said that you contacted DSS to report emotional abuse of Zahra.

If you don't mind answering, when did you make your report of the abuse to DSS?

TY so much for taking the time to answer our questions!
February and it was before the falling out which is probably why she called my doc

February and it was before the falling out which is probably why she called my doc

I didn't know you have rickets - or do you mean osteomalacia (the adult form of rickets?). I'm so sorry to hear that - I know it's a very painful condition to be afflicted with.

I hope you've been able to obtain the necessary treatment & required meds from your doctor, despite EB's attempts @ sabotaging your treatment.

Question: Have you told LE that you reported EB to DSS for emotional abuse? My heart continues to break for Zahra, even though I know she's in a better place & at peace (thankfully).

I can't help but wonder - what kind of emotional abuse did you witness that compelled you to contact DSS to make a report?

I didn't even know little Zahra, and I feel a sense of loss & deep sadness. I can only imagine what you must feel, Railbug. My heart goes out to you & to all those who love her.

Thank you for coming here.

I have seen and heard of someone on here posting things i say on here elsewhere on the internet. Someone from here even posted "the only reason AY is letting AB hang around is to get info of the case". If I see this again I will delete all my accounts and say NOTHING else to ANYONE. Im trusting to much anyways and would appreciate things not floating everywhere on the net as people already think im **** anyway. Thanks and THANKS TO EVERYONE THATS BEING SO CARING AND RESPECTFUL.

Aaron, I am so sorry this has been happening to you. I am mostly a lurker and reader as I find most of my thoughts and questions are usually already expressed. But one reason I am a member here is that is board is so more respectful of other people than most of the other board I tried.

Although we didn't know Zahra personally before we have grown to love her and this terrible puzzle haunts us. Please don't let a bad apple sour you to us. We all really appreciate your time and honestly with us about this tragedy. Bless you and your family!

Reminder - this is a Q&A thread only so no chit-chat or off topic discussion.

Thanks!

EB called my doctor and told a bunch of crap and ended up causing that doc to stop writing pain meds to ANYBODY not just myself. Yes I AM on pain meds, I have rickets as most already know, I have 3 broken bones in my left leg and walk only with a cane. I can take a lot of pain but thiers only so much i can take without medication. No im not a drug addict. Try walking with 3 broke bones without anything to help with pain. Thats why i only put that little clip of the wedding because people tend to make fun of me for the way i walk and i dont take politely to people making fun of anyone

RBF....there is no need for you to explain why you take pain meds...I do too and I don't feel I'm a drug addict...espeically after being drug free for 26 years....I had an unfortunate rear end collision which exasperated some genetic problems and created new ones for me...that day changed my life forever...I am now on disability from that collision..JMHO

railbugfreak said:

That's disturbing to me..if someone here is doing that, please email Tricia or one of the mods...it is not acceptable and akin to taking your therapy sessions and posting it elsewhere, at least to me...this is not to be done and I apologize if it has been done...JMHO

I for one appreciate your insights into Zahra and her surroundings..and your candor...JMHO

Originally Posted by railbugfreak
DSS was called i think twice while we were together. Both times were out of spite from "family members" that she would talk about behind thier backs and they would find out. While I was with her the kids basically had it made. But Zahra is the only kid that ive seen EB even be disrespectful too. Even my current step children loved her vice versa

That bothers me...only if you want to, can you give a reason why you feel she treated Zahra with such indifference? What was it about Zahra that EF (FKA EB) treated her that way? Was Zahra close to her father, AB? Was it a jealousy factor???

O/T....I'm using the maiden name since learning that EF is not legally married to AB and also dont' believe she deserves to use Zahra's last name...JMHO

Justice for Zahra

Good morning!

Thank you Railbugfreak for answering our questions again! :blowkiss:

I'm going to give you guy a few minutes to post some new questions if you'd like and then we'll be closing the thread again.

Railbug, if you happen to return in my absence and are ready to answer questions, click the red triangle in my post (in the upper right corner) and the alert box will open. You can contact the mod team by typing in the box there and sending it.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

This is a public forum and anyone can read here. Someone could even say they are a member here and not really be a member, it's happened before. That is why WS has rules and moderators to keep the peace. Thank you for reminding us how it feels to a person in a case like this to have rumors spread. It isn't fair at all.

This is a public forum and anyone can read here. Someone could even say they are a member here and not really be a member, it's happened before. That is why WS has rules and moderators to keep the peace. Thank you for reminding us how it feels to a person in a case like this to have rumors spread. It isn't fair at all.

Kimster, is there any way that the thread could be moved to the basement? That way only members would have access and perhaps AY would feel more comfortable knowing that not just anyone can take his posts and manipulate them? Not sure if that's something that's possible, but thought I would throw it out there.

I greatly appreciate AY's posts and he's cleared several things up for me as well as squashed some rumors that I may have formally thought were true.

AY, I do NOT think you are an ***** . EB is the one that seems to have controlled and manipulated just about anyone she came into contact with. Please do not feel that our questions are accusing or that you have to defend yourself here. We really are just interested in finding answers so that justice can be served and perhaps something like this can be prevented in the future. Zahra deserves that and you helping us understand helps those of us that advocate for children OUTSIDE of WS get a clearer picture. THANK YOU FOR THAT :)

The one thing I am very curious about is if you knew of any drug abuse and if so, what was being used ? I know this may be one you do not want to answer but I think it's important to know.... I am thinking that if she had a violent personality before and then started using it would have likely escalated very quickly.

(sorry for the long post.... if it's not appropriate can a mod take some scissors to it with their modsnip please :)

Question follow up:(first background) Well the latest news is that the DA took the DP and Life off of EB if she cooperated and it has come to light that she was giving the Police true statements of where evidence was located. EB has made a statement in a letter that she was upset that she was in jail and not AB, giving this and how she has been telling the truth now to LE do you still contend to give AB the benefit of the doubt? Are you even close to calling into question his possible guilt?

Thanks Aaron for coming forward and allowing us to ask you a few questions.

I was just wondering when you met your wife? Was it while EB was in Australia?

SHE must have some feelings about EB asking you to say that you were brother and sister!!!!

I know that would be very upsetting to me!

I hope this question is not too personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam